1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Kanna / Rev. from DVL

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by mayuoshi, Dec 18, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

video from Sailorfuku to Kikanju -Sotsugyo premiere event

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Now I'm worry that maybe this is a sign she might graduate from the group soon..
    hopefully not..

3. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I hope she won't either (as I want to see more of Nagisa), but I would be surprised if a smart manager is not running the numbers on it. If she can bring in the same revenue in sales, but at a lower wage bill (as they pay one person, not all the people), economics say it's workable for the Management Agency.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kanna solo cd 2nd week sales is 1,711 (40th place) on Oricon weekly chart (total : 14,050)

new cm + making

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, the event is today. There were a limited amount of tickets. First half of the day is handshake event, Second half is Shamekai event, you had to buy three copies for one shamekai ticket.

Oh, and last night was her autograph/handshake event for her movie PB.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kanna solo cd 3rd week sales is 1,373 (total : 15,423)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kanna solo cd 4th week sales is 533 (total : 15,956)

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This is a little late, but I went to two of Kanna's events last month. First the book signing/handshake event in Shinjuku. Then a day later her handshake/shamekai event in Iidabashi.

grad week 115.jpg

She had two other events that week, a cd event in Suidobashi and a Calendar event in Shinjuku, but I wasn't able to attend. In fact I was happy I scored these tickets at all (they weren't easy to win) As for the book signing you had to preorder and reserve at the Book Store. So when I found out I ran straight to the shop as quickly as I could. I got ticket #237 (of 300 total) so I was happy. I have wanted to meet Kanna for a long time.

grad week 001.JPG

For the book signing we were separated into three groups. First went the people with "Day of" tickets. I'm not sure, but I don't think their books were autographed. However they did get the handshake. Those of us who preordered had to wait for that line to end before we got to go. So it was annoying to see people going back and buying more and more books, looping the line. In fact there was one guy who looked like Tsunku wearing a Judas Priest concert t-shirt that had this huge stack of tickets. Thankfully they cut the line off a half hour later. Those of us who purchased two books went next. I was like 10th in line...

IMG_3737.JPG
    (Both books are autographed)

Like with AKB you had to remove your backpack or bag, then were leg into a room where there were a bunch of guys in suits. They picked up two books and walked with you towerd Kanna standing behind a table. When I came up to her the guy handed her the books, which she then handed them to me. I got that "oh, a foreigner look" as I thanked her for the books. Before I could say another word the guard and literally grabbed me by both shoulders and pushed me right to the door. I was thinking "wow, these guys handle their business" But in that brief moment she seemed like a nice girl. However, I expected a similar experience at the shamekai event...

The second event was broken up into six slots, similar to an AKB event. Slots 1-3 were handshake slots and slots 4-6 were for shamekai. I won one shamekai ticket for slot 5, which was fine since they were expensive. You had to order three theater editions of the single for one shamekai ticket. I did try to win handshake tickets earlier in the day, but lost every round I tried.

japanfeb 005.JPG

The event was in an office building in Iidabashi, not too far from Tokyo Dome. You had to show your ticket to enter the building, then go upstairs to the 2nd floor to queue up during your slot. They were announcing a bunch of rules, the min one being that you cnot suggest a pose. She will decide it for you. Much of the rest had to do with doing everything quickly so not to slow up the line. And the line was very fast. However, we did have time to say a couple of things. She remarked that this was the second day in a row she had met me. I told her I liked the movie. (Honestly, it was okay)

grad week 119.jpg
    (I was so hungover in this pic!)

I did the standard pose, but quickly raised my right hand with the gun pose at the last second. She asked me if she would see me again before I got pushed out.

With all of the promotion and attention she gets, Kanna really is a nice girl. As for seeing her again, I'm sure I will. One of my friends in Japan is a huge Kanna oshi (He is an old-time AKB fan who for a while oshi'd Wasamin) so he always lets me know when she is appearing.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from NHK

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
  12. LNK_Tomu

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new cm

14. moonlit

moonlit Member

to light up the sad mood for all those other rev girls supporters.... I guess if the groups gets revampt without Kanna, then it would be like this?

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They're really pushing Airi. The other 3 are not even surprising.

16. LNK_Tomu

It's got enough Nagisa - I'd take it.

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

I haven't done twitter popularity for a while (I'll do one for May), but:
    Hashimoto Yukina: 11.4 k
    Akiyama Miho: 10.3 k

nothing on Kanna's 280 k, but still, all other things considering...

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fancam (5-5-2016)

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh thanks Cutepanda!

20. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Thank you for sharing!!

Man, I feel so bad for Miporin and Yuna dancing in those tight pleather pants. Hopefully they get a new single soon so they can change outfits >__<