1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

She probably just mentioned it and the staff didn't realize how much she meant it. And none of them expected the media to react to it THIS MUCH. You got analysts and journalists and personalities from all over wanting to cover it and add their own opinions to the mix.

I do hope they sort it out soon. She only has a few more months left and I don't want her to boycott filming more episodes of Under Construction.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This is some pretty intriguing stuff. Perhaps you can link some sources. I want to know what the media is talking about and about Nanamin's feelings. I would figure that is a tempest in a teapot. Need more info.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel bad if Nanamin felt that her privacy is being invaded. That being said, as I've mentioned a couple of times, I originally never really paid any attention to Nanamin. She was "just one of the girls". This changed a bit when a glimpse of her backstory surfaced in the Nogi Documentary. I think it even inspired me to start a thread in this forum asking about how idols are getting paid. What I'm trying to say is this: Like it or not, people are interested in such stories.

IMHO, it's not that she's feeling embarassed. It's perhaps not even due to her family feeling embarassed. It's not like Nanamin chose to work as a JAV actor or something like that. Perhaps her family, like some of you said, is actually proud of her. I think the problem is that perhaps due to all of this, her family attracts unwanted attention. Perhaps paparazzis are stalking them now? Perhaps reporters are calling their home to ask questions? I don't know.

In any case, like all of you, I hope this get sorted out quickly. It would be sad if Nanamin's career should end with sour feelings towards anybody.

Ranting mode ON.

I can't help but think that fans are also (partly) to blame. Perhaps not in this particular case, but in the lives of people in the showbiz in general. Aren't we the ones who sometimes want to know more about people we idolize? Most of us did this in an innocent way, I guess. We simply wanted to feel closer to our idols. But in the process, we might trigger "violations" to their privacy. And since this kind of stuff sells, it attracts lots of people who will do anything do get the "inside scoop".

Ranting mode OFF.

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

There are lots. Here are a few annoying cases:

https://www.bengo4.com/internet/n_5305/ some lawyer with too much time on his hands decided to "analyze" whether she was legally responsible for her little brother's tuition. Like... that's none of your business, man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.jp/2016/11/06/nanami-hashimoto_n_12823208.html (huffington post LOL) several entertainers thought it too good of a story to be true, and they wonder whether Aki-p wrote portions of it.

And I think most fans are just happy to know whatever gets publicized and draw the line there. But I get what you mean.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not familiar with the Japanese laws, but I the first example seems totally absurd for me.

The Huffington case is, sadly, more plausible. I think it has happened within the showbiz in the past, and it's not impossible that it will happen again.

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    But, honestly, what does she have to gain from telling everyone this story? It's not like that was the reason she became popular in Nogizaka nor is she pursuing a career in entertainment after her graduation. Maybe I'm just too faithful to my favorites but I don't think we really need to overanalyze this ^^;

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agreed. Let's just let the matter rest. It's not doing anybody any good. :)

Just enjoy Nanamin's presence while she's still there, and hope she'll have a wonderful life ahead, whichever path she might choose.

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Just sayin, i just watch nogidoko where there's a talk about nogi member and their families. Nanamin is so close with her litle brother, i think they has such a strong relationship, and so with her parents too.

Just my opnion..

I think she shares what others kid in the world would feel, nanamin is the oldest child in the family, and like any other kid in the world where they're the oldest one, she have this urge to protect her family, she feel the responsibilty to support her family.

i can understands if nanamin feel upset with all those news and media coverage about her families, afterall all those things seems putting her families in a bad side, and imo nanamin never think of it that way. i got the vibes that she love her family so much and she cherish them so much. and so with all those news picking up on her, i think they twist it too much and its just wrong.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They're both so adorable... :inlove:

Nanamin shines like a bright star... she's such a gorgeous lady. She'll be sorely missed....

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  12. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Had a dream last night, was having a coffee with Nanamin in a cafe, she was telling me on the things in Nogizaka career. I told her life was tough and she started tearing up.
    LOL wtf...I just made her cry.
    We soon parted ways and I went back to a hotel room to leave my stuff and told her I'll be back, but when I return to the same cafe, she wasn't there anymore, then I realized I forgot to get her contacts.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^LOL. We're perhaps taking our "relationship" to these members a bit too seriously. Just the other day I dreamed giving Ikuchan a massage. :blush:

14. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Does anyone know why Nanami hasn't been appearing in NOGIBINGO!7 yet?

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Maybe here's why.

Attached Files:

16. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's such a gorgeous woman. :^O^:

17. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ikr. Her short hair made her look cool but her long hair is just amazingly gorgeous :inlove:<3:^O^:

18. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Ayyy. She's on the NOGIBINGO!7 episode 08!!:omfg:<3:inlove::^O^:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  20. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase