1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't know the website, is it trustworthy?

If what's stated is true, it would make me sick.

Short version, there is a guy called S that is working with Nogizaka46 and other groups. According to rumors, he sexually harassed girls in the past and also Nanamin (entering the dressing room, touching, sending messages on LINE constantly).
    If I understood correctly (please correct if not), he also threatened them to keep silent about it, or he would spread rumors that would cause a scandal.
    Management said they will be more aware of it, but the guy isn't fired yet.

2. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    well, i guess in this industry, that could happen to anyone, much more when Nanamin is so popular and beautiful but if it true, should urge the management to do something about it before he found another victim to harras. :asdfgh::asdfgh::asdfgh:

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

news like this doesn't surprise me, it's nothing new and not uncommon. whether this really happened to nanamin or not . . . it is happening. it's not just in japan of course, the entertainment industry if you dig deep into it, you might not see or may never enjoy the entertainment side of it anymore.
    there's so much scum lurking around, from the management, talent agents, recruitment people, those behind the camera and even those we see on camera. with the sheer volume of members these groups have, they're out there to hunt for easy prey. so many articles about harrasment, overwork, the dark side of this idol industry. we all know these girls are vulnerable. another issue is that there are some girls who entertain it for whatever gain they can get. sad but true. they even have a term for it, it has the word "pillow' in it (read an article not so long ago)
    i might sound like someone reading a script of a tragic story, believe me i'm sick to my stomach about news like this. i definitely hope this is not the case with nanamin, but it's not that far from reality.

EDIT: this could explain why she decided to quit showbiz altogether.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes I know it's a common thing in the entertainment industry. But the possibility of Nanamin leaving Nogi and the whole entertainment industry altogether (and thus abandoning her dream), solely because of someone who couldn't keep his hands off her just breaks my heart. So yeah, I hope the article is based on false rumors only.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanamin graduation pb

8th week sales : 1,159
    total: 79,934

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So sad to this finally moved to the graduated members forum...

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    and end of an era D:
    i cant bear to listen to naimononedari anymore for fear of reminiscing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    hufht finally it was moved. ><

For sexual harassment above, i couldn't agree more with @NyanNyan's Pet . I was a Kpop fan for 8 years and the dark side of idol are so deep.. So its up to the idol themselves for survive or not within the industry.

Regarding this, i wonder myself whether nanamin dreams was becoming a popular idol for a long time? Isn't her dream are helping her family with her way? (Being an idol) In Nogi documentary, we can see that she already planned to rebuild her house etc and i hope it was successfully done now, but well i wish i can bump with her if i am going to Japan some day :p

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9th week sales : 775
    total : 80,709

Congrats to Nanamin !!! her pb sold over 80k

10. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    • Like Like x 1
  11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  12. lancerwrx203

lancerwrx203 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    By reading the translation, they suspect Nanamin is dating the guy.

13. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

She already graduate, why are they even bother to follow her?

14. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

these people are really good in connecting the dots
    nope!!! nanamin cannot escape show business :fp: (or at least the nasty side of it)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Because the guy mentioned in the article is a director in Sony Music Entertainment and he was also the president of Nogi management company until March this year. So if this article is correct, the boss is basically dating his employee (because if they do date, I don't think they were only dating after Nanamin graduated).
    Actually for me, the interesting part of that article is that Nogi management is a joint between Sony and AKS (well, AKS affiliate, North River. North River boss is Kitagawa Kenji). I know that AKS and Nogi management probably is connected somehow but I never see it being talked in here or anywhere else.

17. Damno

Damno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    The boss is so much older..

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    The man isn't even a career annihilator like Kawatani was.

19. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    not the kind of news i wanna hear about nanamin post-grad.. lets just hope this doesn't escalate out of proportion.

nanamin still looking good as ever though :^^;:

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Came across the pic on Tumblr earlier and decided to come here for some confirmation. Damn paparazzi. Please let her live in peace. :asdfgh:

This makes me sick. :censored::censored: