Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I do generally think people are more respectful yes, but there’s plenty of examples of paparazzi and fans still taking photos of retired idols. Neru had that video last year while she was shopping for example. And while they were way more popular and recognizable to non-fans than Nanamin, Namie Amuro still got photographed recently and poor 60-year-old Yamaguchi Momoe too despite retiring... 40 years ago haha. All it takes is one person to cross the line and call the paparazzi with a scoop about her personal life (ex. Keyaki Naako- you could argue she wasn’t officially retired from the industry, but the whole thing wouldn’t happened if someone around her didn’t leak it).

Nonetheless, still happy people have been willing to respect her privacy for so many years :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hiraganatwice

hiraganatwice Kenkyuusei

Happiest day of my life. Seeing nanamin again in 2020 like it’s very surreal.

• Like Like x 2
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    One thing that I know from that photos... She isn't married yet. :fear:
    Eb2tqGWU4AEdjaQ.jpeg 20200702_054518.jpg
    Whatever, just like her t-shirt, she is a unicorn. The most kept secret creature in the world. She's a mythical woman.

• Like Like x 3
  4. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    That's one of the first things I noticed as well. She remains unmarried so she's probably focusing on her career or something. Whatever it is, I hope she's doing well and is happy!

And yes, she's absolutely a unicorn haha. Someone on twitter also found that shirt online, it's like $200 USD... still doing well with that Nogizaka money I see haha.

5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oh, definitely. I was mostly just trying to address the sense of surprise on the forum that we haven't seen more of Nanamin.

(I edited a translation of the 3rd tweet into my previous post. She's just reiterating how Nanamin gave her permission though.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. D_St

D_St Kenkyuusei

Glad to see her pics again after a long time. It's a big surprise and probably considered as one of the good things of this year.
    She's beautiful as always even with that half-covered face

7. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

It's not one of the best things in 2020, it's the best things happen in this f*cking year!

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. patapataful

patapataful Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Best news! So happy she's doing well:cry2::cry2::cry2:Really miss her in Nogi. But happy she is fine:cute:<3<3<3

10. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    Hope we get to see more nanami pics as long as she permits it.

11. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1