1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani (Kyla)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by CherryBlossom48, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!
    :ome:
    May God always grants our ke16oard entertainer with infinite inspirations& ideas

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla's tweets 3 weeks ago (May 23)

"Last night reading the timelines it is said we can not hang many posters in our room. I just know that. Mine’s plenty with them like in a barbershop. So I'm scared"

"I've got so many and have no spare time yet to take them down. Zara isn't available [was in hometown] so none here to help"

a fan reply mentioned about an indigo person confirmation that any poster could be media/host for the unseen spirits.

[​IMG]
    pic by: user

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla & alyK, "The Reflection Twin" Ver. 02
    The caption says: Took a shot with my twin again but she didn't wanna face the camera. Such a shy girl[​IMG]
    I hope she keep occasionally doing this kind of stuff, one of Kyla’s antic.
    It's from 14 June post and these days her hair is back to grow longer.

alyK looks prettier, btw

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Chacha (Kyla) complained about lil sis Pipu aka Babazara [their nicknames] and her reply to fans upon it. Seems a quiet vs noisy sisters. Kyla shared these in casual tone.
    The fourth tweet is funny :lol:

KYLA:
    ~ So guys, I'm no longer share a same room with Zara. She's a messy and noisy. But she still making noise reaching my room even though I watch drama with earphone.

~ She's like a nut laughing out loud while beating the wall right next to my bed made me waking up.

~ Lol right. Her room better like a studio [with noise reducer] then she can beat the wall as much she pleases.

~ When being nut she's also lame. You guys know already her laughter right? So annoying. Loud and long make me dizzy. Once, while watching a drama I lost the feeling. In as scene I was in the brink of shedding tears suddenly the wall being hit then she laughed out loud.

~ Yea, I think you guys 're right. But instead of Tom and Jerry, we're more like SpongeBob and Squidward.

~ I think they're different. Tom dislikes Jerry even wanna eat him. Squidward not want to eat out SpongeBob. He only wishes him be quiet, not noisy.
    In the last sentences Kyla turned down fans equal them with Tom & Jerry. Zara's flesh is no tasty right, Cha?
    Surely she's actually loves her lil Baba.

kyla vs zara.JPG

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Got the pic from twitter. Kyla-Zara with their beloved grandparents from paternal side. Zara sits on grandpa's lap.
    So Zara & Kyla resembles them. Grandpa's face shape goes to Zara while grandma to Kyla.

Acil (wiki: Acil Darmawan Hardjakusumah) the grandpa is a member of “Bimbo”, a legendary religious pop band. We can see his face is radiant.

Kyla-zara can make a unit “Bimbo Sisters” or "Bimbocil Sisters" and might perform on tv in the next Idul Adha event, singing Bimbo songs .

[​IMG]
    The pretty Kyla with yukata

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Eventually Chacha shared her another signature pose, crossing eyes.
    [​IMG]

7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Komikyla?
    As Desy became a guest in Kompas tv stand up comedy competition, I'd like Kyla to be invited in the next SUCA Indosiar channel. Being a komika doesn't always mean being a heavy talker when story telling. Quiet demeanor but with unique & weird comments and wits like Cak Lontong or Komeng or Jarwo always expected by the audiences as they offer different stuffs.
    ...anndd Sundanese have the image advantage as funny people. Remember Neneng Garut? She's the real champion of SUCA3 to me.

Kyla has been known as jkt's keyboard entertainer for her funny tweets, but kinda rare lately.

[​IMG]
    Nostalgic pic with kenkyusei mate now team J's Sania Julie (left) and Gabryela (candidate T)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyllashaw ehehe, as today’s ufc main match champ is Dillashaw.
    Kyla ‘s beauty is tha champ
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla-Zara vol 14.08.2018
    Kyla loves horror movies but scared after watching them.

Hasyakyla Utami‏@Kyla_JKT485h
    kmrn mau tidur di kamar zara kan tdnyaa tp dia blg "oh km mau tidur disini? yaudah aku dikamar km ya" hhhh emg dia tdk mengerti manusia, yauda aku tdr dikamar aku sendiri trs aku buat benteng perlindungan pake boneka2 krn tkt ada yg narik dr kolong kasur HAHA

Yesterday I sneaked into Zara’s room to sleep. Her respond was “you wanna sleep here? Then I’ll sleep in ur room". Hhhh she didn’t understand human being. So I returned to my room. I made barricades from the dolls to prevent something might drag my legs under my bed lol.

Something like this, Kyl?
    [​IMG]
    pic was created by Kyla herself
    https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/1026149416162357248

Hasyakyla Utami‏@Kyla_JKT485h
    kl dulu waktu masih tinggal di bdg niat bgt bikin benteng nya pake kursi dijajarin di sebelah kasur saking takutnya hahaha skrg mah udh lumayan berani laah.

When I still in Bandung city I made a very neat barricades. Put the chairs in a row at the side of my bed cuz I was so scared lol. Now I’m not really that scared.

Possibility the ghost dragging legs now's higher as it finds things a lot softer get on their way than the previous solid ones :lol:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I hope it was not the rempeyek udang monster came to her dream

Thursday night which tomorrow's Friday was Indonesian Independence Day Kyla’s too struggled for independence to get fresh air. Approaching midnight, she popped up in twitter telling she just got a sleep paralysis. https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/1030119896489676800

A while ago it’s Zara who’s having sleep paralysis and now it’s Kyla’s turn. It’s normal anybody having SP mostly due to irregular sleep schedules.
    Looks enchantingly suits with glasses. Established optical brand may endorses Kyla at anytime now.
    [​IMG]

If Chacha wears rempeyek udang monster/shrimp cracker suit in ssk video would be sumthink
    [​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

God blessed yesterday‘s cute date 18-8-18 with the equal cute Chacha’s shot
    [​IMG]

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla doesn’t visit her home in the city of Bandung in this Muslim holiday Idul Adha. She felt alone and listen to a song "Munajat Cinta".
    'Munajat' (from Arabic) means saying prayers/wishes with full hearted to God. So the song is actually about someone’s heart screams praying to God with begging tone to send him/her a love partner [it is said best time to perform is early in the morning]. While Kyla wished somebody's being there at least to buy her some food for dinner xd.
    After all the song is a sentimentally catchy melodies.
    https://twitter.com/Kyla_JKT48/status/1031947257497546752

I still remember the lyrics in the refrain:
    Dear God, please send me
    a lover
    who is kindhearted
    and loves me
    for who I am

The song's theme doesn't really suit for a stunning beauty like Kyla whose prospect is bright finding any good man out there.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Morning is still hours away but with this photos of Chacha, sunny morning is already here

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some or even many guys have a crush on Kyla as I’ve seen in her twitter [I’m the watcher excluded of course]. Maybe seeing these pics those guys feeling are similar with The Bangles Eternal Flame beautiful romantic chorus:
    Say my name. Sun shines through the rain. A whole life so lonely. And then come and ease the pain. I don't want to lose this feeling

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I think I made the post above wrong. Actually when seeing Kyla's photos above I meant I imagine Kyla sings the song not the lyrics suit the mind of the guys. Her voice type is similar with The Bangles vocalist. I believe if Kyla sings all people attention will turn to her. People want her to sing. Better she takes vocal lesson from now. She would be lovely as singer :approve:.

I knew the song after watching a music quizz years ago. Wiki says the song was a big hit and charted no. 1 in Billboard Hot 100 for a long time

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

If Melati had a heartwarming or sweet story with her mom, Chacha or Kyla too recently got one but it’s scary story as usual xd.
    Btw it's Thurdsay night aka malam Jumat, the nighty spooky is here.

Cacha was in the lift. Her mind was wandering unaware a tiny girl sneaked being with her inside. She almost jumped when the little girl also got out the lift along with her.
    Source: https://twitter.com/kyla_jkt48

From her IG stories.
    There’s Kyla handshake slot still available. Creatively, to promote the slot Kyla again used her mirror reflection twin and asked anybody interested to meet with her identical who is also pretty. Fans call her twin reflection “Gyla”. I would have been used that more appropriate name but I was concerning it’s a bad omen heheh so let the others use the name.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Kyla said she likes the movie Home Alone and I think she's kinda did Macaulay Culkin's homealone-ish pose here.
    [​IMG]

I like Indian spirituality and relate it to the melody from their traditional music. It's like meditating with green plantations surrounding in the sunny morning. There's Kula Shaker's "Govinda" song suits the scene. Not to promote certain faith. Just appreciate the music as Kyla enjoys diverse musics.
    This song's not about spirituality but it's as energizing as attending a Sathguru darshan.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  17. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  18. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

Do583oPUwAAnVuy.jpg Do59HUrVsAYM8vK.jpg
    Kyla's new hair style...

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

October 6 Zara [i saw in Zara's twitter] greeted birthday to her little brother and I noticed his first name is Anakin which’s the same first real name of Darth Vader [Anakin Skywalker], the legendary villain in star wars movies. Parent must be SW big fan. So it’s pretty accurate my post some pages back when Kyla’s still a kenkyusei I related her with SW stuff, as a hasn’t finished yet trained Jedi [and George Lucas the SW creator is a Taurus].
    Good now she’s in T.
    The interesting is her two little brothers one resemble Kyla and the other one is Zara look alike. Wud be more interesting if they were girls then joining jkt48 too.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  20. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Happy Saturn Day
    from Kyla :)

[​IMG]