1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayakawa Seira (Seira) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    You can edit your previous post, and add the credit or link where you took that translation. No need to wait for the next time you post similar post.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Do it now.

You have been posting other peoples stuff without credit for years now, enough is enough.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I find you very pissed off, as if I had attacked you personally by disseminating your work.
    However, if I understood correctly, it is the translation of the member "call me cubo" that I used without naming him and not yours, and he did not react with so much aggressiveness in me. giving an order.

It seems to me that I have apologized. My goal was not to profit from his work.
    I found this translation I don't even know where and I just wanted to share it with those who haven't seen it.

I once saw something on twitter that I had done on senbatsu and didn't come over to that person because they didn't name me.
    Now, if you look carefully at all the informations that are posted on the forum, the origin of the informations is not always indicated.

I fully understood the answer of "call me cubo" and I would be more careful in the future to take care of putting the origin of the info I put on the forum. No need to get upset like you did.

We are, at least I think, between people of good will and things can be said in a courteous manner. After all, if we come to this forum it is because we share a common passion for the Nogizaka46 and we are happy to be able to share it with other people.

(Excuse me for my very average english)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Oh now I'm the bitch?

This isn't the first time. You have been posting some of my photoshop edits on twitter as far back as 2018 without any source or mention. Apparently nothing has changed since then so wtf do you expect? Just correct it, instead of "I'll do it next time". It's done in a minute. Apologies are worthless without actions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    More false accusations without any proof. And still that same stupid anger, that ridiculous aggression, and now vulgarity implying that I'm a bitch. Don't you feel like you're doing too much?
    Personally, I haven't insulted you so don't insult me.

I just have to talk about Twitter and now it's Twitter too. And if I had mentioned another website it would be the same. Stop your comedy man, you ain't believable.
    And besides, you can't read since I indicated that I no longer knew where I found this translation. So how can I edit and add information that I don't have? Or you choose to ignore it so you can throw your hate in my face.
    In writing that this was a translation of the member "call me cubo", I indicated its origin. But you don't take that into account either.

And since you say that I put on this forum the translations of others for years, bring the proof, we will see how many you will find. It's easy to accuse without proof, anyone can do it.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    First of all, I didn't call you a bitch. I was directing it to myself because apparently people feel the need to get mad at me while the only thing I did was calling you out. I don't call anyone names, let that be clear.

Second of all, this was not meant to be a discussion. I could easily dissect your last post and point out everything that is wrong with it but the bottomline is that I called you out for posting other peoples stuff without credit. You can do something with that feedback, or ignore it. But if you ignore it, don't be surprised if people are giving you heat for it.

Let's get back ontopic now.

7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Congrats to Seira for her Senbatsu.
    Seira is the one I anticipated the most when 4th gen was first introduced, her visual just breathtaking. In general many people also evaluated her highly, well deserved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SR 210624

if the video does not show watch the video herecccredit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

Seira will appear in the musical CROSS ROAD. Keep it coming!!! :approve:
    [​IMG]
    nogizaka46.com/news

[​IMG]
    She talks about this musical on her latest blog
    Just look at that :blush:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday seira

:ome:

12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday Seira!:inlove:

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy birthday to the cute brat from Osaka... The girl that didn't make it in her battle with Kaki for becoming my 4th gen oshi: Rika Sato beat them both LOL (but just nearly)!

15. NyanNyan's Pet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEIRA!!!
    :ome::ome:

16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Happy Birthday Seira!

17. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen: