1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    ^You go, girl!!!

2. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

3. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Roughly sum:
    T8 Tsumugi "I won't be joining SSK next year, because they make fans spend $ and ended up voting for _someone like that_. It's pointless."
    source: https://twitter.com/76do__/status/877712796036718594

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Did she talk about it while discussing Ririka's incident or SSK in general.
    Either way, I know a salty character in AKB who may have similar thoughts but end up as senbatsu regular [hehe]

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She's just going through one of her phase where she deeply thinks about something and she hasn't decided at all. Also the next upcoming HS will probably be pretty big on her decision. I mean there was a fan that voted 3k+ votes on her so in reality next year there's a high chance she can get ranked if we start preparing now but her choosing not to participate in next year SSK would totally destroy that sentai plan before it even begun. But yeah she hasn't decided yet one bit.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I already feel sorry for Tsumugi...

004.jpg

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Tsumugi is not impressed by the SSK money vote system (and also shown by senpais ahem Riripon, the examples of how they went with it) cuz in the end a member may just leave and fans get nothing in return. Hence meaningless. But she is still thinking about whether or not to participate.

Yokochan over heard a female fan of hers that she went to use all her money to buy votes for her and that she couldn't buy her summer dresses. So Yoko chan felt sad and wonder why people would waste money on her (at SSK) and she decided not to participate.

YEAH REBELLION!! EITO BOYCOTT SSK 2018!!

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And if the member stays, what do the fans get in return? You or should I say I vote because I want to vote. In the US, lots of people voted for HRC in the election and what did they get in return? The Donald. Were the votes meaningless?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    In the US case? Yes.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    At least their vote isn't bought with...

1 man 1 vote. ahem NHK

I am a supporter for universal suffrage. Not the money game system of SSK being played by AKS. But this is getting off topic >__>

12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

That's what you got if you trying to mess with Tsumugi..make her beloved senpai Okada-san like a fool because she spoke th truth? Hell, prepare for the rebelion from Yamagata
    Go Tsumugi, Team Tsumugi

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    eito girls are starting to get savage. I'm looking forward to see who else speaks out on this :banana:

14. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

It's in situations like this where I wish I knew Japanese. It's difficult to figure out the exact meaning or intention of some things.

I understand the money thing. Fan's spend a lot of money and the girl might not even get ranked. But shouldn't they have realized this a long time ago? What I don't understand is how the Riripon incident affects the decision to withdraw. And there have been scandals before, just not at SSK itself. Even if she withdraws, the SSK will still go on and fans will vote for their oshi. The only difference is that people won't vote for her, but it's not like Tsumugi is going to cause a scandal. Also, the amount of "pointlessness" in the SSK is the same before and after Riripon.

Anyways, I don't quite understand the reasoning. Part of me thinks that it's mostly her being upset and Riripon and being an angsty teenager. She's trying to make a statement even though her actions will have no effect on solving the problem.

We are also a long time away from the next SSK. I guess we will have to wait to see if she actually follows through.

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Riripon have nothing to do with her current situation, the end.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    004.jpg

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @Nivaj well you know, it was brought up in the first place because of this trend of searching for "who dissed Riripon more". The allusion and the talk about SSK could be taken as two separate topics which may have some connection but it's certainly not a flat out "doing X because of Y". Ririka made everyone questioning the point of this whole thing and Tsucchan just mentioned it during her emotional SSK talk very fresh after the last one.

also iirc later that day Rinrin was surprised to hear that Tsucchan had said those things so this is clearly something the members have yet to talk about with each other (or with senpais like Naachan)

18. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

I see... I watched the clip and I also thought that she mentioned Riripon as an offhand comment. But since everyone talking about the clip was focused on it I thought I wasn't understanding it properly. But from what you're saying it seems like people are over reacting or exaggerating it.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    :cry2::cry2::cry2: why did LMA had to ruin his stock so badly for the Spurs.
    The thing is that there's 0 backhand comment toward Riripon at all. And she never said she wasn't going to appear in SSK. She was already like this prior to this SSK being worried about the fans as for her it's already enough that you cheer for her even just on 755/SR. Because she herself was a seitaku ota before joining and couldn't attend any event due to living in Yamagata so she know how those fan feels.
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/51117789.html <--- Huge fan from a young age and have even vote for Marika-sama before.
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/51394349.html <--- and she's very passioned about AKB.
    Tsucchan like many other team 8 girls have always been against the idea of SSK but don't really see it as something you can easily avoid and that Ryoka documentary had a huge impact on a lot of girls because they saw how much hard work the fans had to put in.
    Maria,Rinchan,Shiorin,Hijirin,Yokochan,Tsucchan,Momoka,Naochan and Serika are the names that easily pop up within my head when it comes being against their fans overdoing just for SSK.
    Hijirin herself was heavily debating whether she should enter or not prior to this SSK too. And Hijrin is pretty much this peace loving saint that hates the very idea of any sort of conflict out there especially when it comes it competing against team 8 members. So SSK has always been something she hated. Yokoyui herself is someone that get tormented by SSK and get too much stressed from it so imo it might the right choice for her to not enter SSK going forward so she can enjoy being an idol more. Especially when her childhood dream was to become an idol and even now she have said that she wish to do something that has to do with dancing and singing in the future. And Yokoyui favorite senpai is by far Yuiri and have pretty much always been Yuiri so there's even some connection to that.

It kinda blows up because some fans for reason think that she's thinking about not participating is Riripon while it has never been the case one bit. Also that 2ch thread getting matome by pretty all the matome website was the reason why it blew up. It was pretty much a stupid assumption that she was talking Riripon with those fake quotes.

And Tsucchan is beloved by all the older members so I'm not even worried one bit on that part and will continue to support her no matter what path she takes. Especially with Rinchan(https://streamable.com/47y35), Shiorin, OdaEri, Maria, Ayane, Naochan and even Naachan being there for her. Tsucchan's pairing omamori bracelets with Naachan which Naachan wore up the SSK stage is also what Naachan call the strongest protection for her so I'm sure Naachan will give her advice regarding it since they always talk on the phone either way.

Also this year's SSK was tbh garbage. Fraud votings(still the biggest scandal imo), Cancelled concert, bad decision making to host it in Okinawa during the stormy season due to being sponsored by Okinawa's Family Mart(they took a huge hit for sure), Scandals, Marriage announcement, graduation announcement from Mayuyu.
    It's really one of those SSK you want to quickly forget about and move on. I just simply felt really bad for Mayuyu.
    Oh and isn't Serika and heavily against gravure and bikinis? I wonder what's gonna happen for her when it comes to the usual gravure thing for ranked members.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That dude is terrible at AiKaBu.

The rest of the post was obviously directed at me. But I'm a good person, so...

She looks pretty happy to me!

006.jpg