1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tsucchan is her little brother/family and they're really close.
    https://twitter.com/korokoromilky/status/960045360554000384
    Naachan was the one that most likely suggested Tsucchan to take a break earlier this year too but yeah they always Line each other because personality wise there are a lot of area where Tsucchan is similar to Naachan so it makes it easy for them to talk to one another and discuss their worries.

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I would have also suggested her to take a break:cool:

3. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Back in time (2016) when she had short hair but did not look like a boy :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

No, there aren't any rumors and I highly doubt they'd be a couple judging how they laugh it off when fans asked them on showroom and they said that they definitely didn't have that kind of relationship. Seeing that half a second kiss durinng Yoshimasa's stage some on November (a pic is posted some pages back on this thread), it's just friendly skinship like when any of the other girls do it and no one even doubts if they're into girls or not.

I agree with mostly all of your post except the quoted bit above since Tsucchan actually had anounced she'd take a brake back on May 28th last year at her birthday stage, it just got delayed till mid December.
    A little history... the thing is that back on May, she and Naachan didn't really know each other a lot since their friendship started because on Team 8's 3rd Anniversary book (released on April 2017) on Tsucchan's updated profile, she mentioned among the other usual stuff, that her admired sempai was Naachan (it used to be the now graduated Kawaei on her previous profile) and that her favourite food was omurice. Naachan's fans told her about this team 8 member who now looks up to her so Naachan said she wanted to cook omurice for her one day. Fast forward to May with the hiatus anouncement and then to June 1st when Naachan did a showrrom by herself learning how to make omurice, her first try was not very good :hehe: but ended up saying she'd learn for the next time. However the next time ended up being less than 24 hours later:XD: when whithout previous anouncement to the fans she and Tsucchan did a showrrom together while they were having a photoshoot for AKB Newspaper in which Nana cooked a omurice for Tsumugi, and that one turned out really well.
    Back then they didn't seem as close as they did on later sr and stuff together and Naachan never mentioned before that they had gotten together a lot.

Now sorry for coming here and posting this freaking encyclopedia, but this days some useless crap posts have appeared here about Tsu about whatever she wants to do with her looks even though she's still only sixteen and seemingly on a path to being more expressive and open about her personality to the fans. I'm a fan of hers and want to contribute so others get to know her better, hope it doesn't seem intrusive or bad.

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if i don't mistake Naachan also asked Tsucchan, which member who she really wanna to date and she say it's Yamada ..so if she really wanna have a serious relationship she will go with Yamada :^^;:

i don't know if Tsucchan picked Ricchan as her admired senpai..now i got more interested with her

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

7. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Sorry for the crap posts.
    I hope you can post here more often with your high quality content so I can learn more about Tsumugi. : )

Can't wait for the purple one.

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They had actually gotten really close every since Kouhaku in december of 2016 and prior to that Tsucchan have always like Naachan because she falls right in line with the type of girls Tsucchan really like which is short-brown haired girls and prior to that they have always known one another due to bingo and stuff and have had small chat but it wasn't really until the request hour where they really bonded and it escalated really quickly after that(it all start from that conversation of Naachan asking Tsucchan if she had cut her hair).
    And while it said Kawaei on her profile it, Tsucchan eternal oshimen have always been Mariko-sama and Mariko-sama was the sole reason Tsucchan become a huge AKB fan in the first place as a kid and she is the idol that Tsucchan aspires to be.
    Hashimoto Nanami was also always her oshimen for Nogizaka since they were formed and is someone that Tsucchan also really look up to. Kuumin doesn't really fit into the short hair profilfe but Tsucchan was also a huge fan of her. And Shida Manaka is her #1 atm in Keyaki.
    And one of the part where they are similar and where both of them have been huge for one another is confident in themselves because Tsucchan for the longest time have really hated her own face and have absolutely 0 confident in it(Even now she doesn't really like her own face but it have gotten much better). And it was a topic where Naachan could relate to and it was big for both of them to have someone they could talk to regarding that. Ofc their AKB love also unmatched by anyone(Tsucchan's love for AKB stage is insane).
    Also, Tsucchan has always considered graduating really early because of one reason and that reason was one of the reasons why she took a break. But now she's back with a changed mindset and seem really happy overall so the graduating that all Tsucchan fans were fearing would happen this year is no longer likely to happen but getting her ranked in SSK still feel like a do or die for some fan.
    Tsucchan has actually told her close fans that she might be graduating this year when asked about it last year because Tsucchan is Tsucchan and I would suggest you try to drive into her world [hehe] because in a way it'll help you understand Naachan even more.
    rip blond :lol:

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    If she keeps doing this to her hair she's going to end up bald. There's a limit to how much you can play with it.

10. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

She's going to be the new Kinoshita Momoka

11. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Her real role model :fear:

Anyway, I still have not lost hope.
    I believe someday she will come back with her beautiful mid black hair.

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I lose that hope some time ago :fp: But hey, this image somehow fit her. The saltiest of all eito.

13. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    hage-tsumu :lol:
    https://twitter.com/rinrin_o48/status/963776046779703296

There is always light behind the clouds

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

my friend..come here, lemme hug you
    she need to spend more time with her new nakama in Team A..every beauty over there will help Tsumugi back to the track

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Saza's (the "biggest" Tsumugi fan) today SRs were the most hilarious I've seen this year.

First she spent a good half an hour (but she was tweeting about it as well) talking about how she's not going to throw towers anymore, because she realized saving for magazine and SSK is much better. Then she talked about Tsumu's mobame, wishing she would send one soon. When she was at it, she started reading some funny scam emails she's received lately. "Oh, another one has come! Is that person watching the stream or what?!" She read that one as well. "Jeez, anothe... OMG wait that's Tsumugi!... OMG she's doing SR later!!! Damn I really want to throw a tower..." So she spent a good half an hour fighting with herself over whether she should or should not throw a tower.

Well she indeed did end up throwing a tower ("only one! and one bouquet of flowers!"), but then when she was about to end her own stream at midnight, the guys (the "usual suspects") threw 6 towers at her:^^;:. What a lovely community, can you imagine that there are groups whose fans aren't doing SR?!
    DWAWNIjU8AAm17C.jpg
    8th:oops:

19. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    can't wait for the spring! The rise of Tsumugi.

have you ever heard a visual key band called Dir en "Grey"?

what they are talking about? their cat?

those stubborn fans.
    you can get 40-something ssk votes with those 7 towers.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well yeah, but these people have insane amounts of money anyway lol. They spend a million on SR but they could just throw 10 millions on SSK if they were willing to. And to be fair they have done a lot of good work for the community, so I won't hold it against them to have fun haha.