1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice 2shot [hehe] i got a feeeling some1 already burn their photo collection

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The AKBINGO episode finished safe and sound :) And Tsucchan was able to get one of her biggest worries across to other Sakamichi/48 group fans that doesn't know much about her so it turned out to be a perfect episode !!. But then again Rinchan mentioned that she have been working with Tsucchan HS taiyou to make it even better so that's also something to look forward to(Rinchan fixed Hijirin terrible selfies by helping her pick her mobame pics for like 6 months so I have some faith it her).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    the final battle!! muramoto vs hayasaka ... she won ... but muramoto is a warrior ... a street fighter ... a sayajin!!! he died with honor ...

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I started to notice her when Muramoto always nagged her in AKBingo. I thought she has cool chara, with the icy reaction. Turn out she worried about that, and she isn't that "icy" and maybe "fragile" (?) I don't mind with the her "icy" chara, i think it's cool and makes her stand out from other members.
    She is beautiful and looks mature for her age. When I read her wiki, surprised with the fact she's only 15 :lol:

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She might be on drugs, but, at least, she's not a murderer.

10. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Yamada got punish
    nana bingo9.jpg nana bingo10.jpg
    tsucchan reaction
    tsu6.png
    lol
    never saw tsucchan laugh so hard like that before :lol:

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    o19201442p (33).jpg Look like Tsucchan is stuck with team 8's Kissing monster in Aomori for the night :lol:(HayasakaGuchi pair cap hype !)
    Oddly enough Hijirin have managed to protect her lips all these years despite being around Yokoyui/Yamada all the time as she made an effort to protect it. Until it of course accidentally got stolen by Serika on stage in Philippines :blush:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I'm not caring anymore since I found out that Nagi's purity is just her playing a character. I wonder how many times she has cheated on Tsucchan already; so Hayasaka has the right to do whatever she wants.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

sr: https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-kansai/22143
    I look at Stage48 wiki, her oshimen before joining AKB was Goto Moe, but in that profile her favorite senior is Kawaei. I guess now is Okada Nana? Or she had mentioned another member as her favorite? I don't really follow Tsucchan except when she appeared on AKBINGO (which is great btw, always bring that strange awkward aura of her :D )
    Of course there is no mistake who Onishi Momoka favorite senior is.... :)

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her top 3 will always be Mariko-sama as she was the reason Tsucchan got into 48 group because of she saw Marika-sama on Kouhaku,Nanamin from Nogizaka46 and Kuumin from SKE because Tsucchan was at one point as big of an SKE fan as she was of AKB and Kuumin was the reason for that.

Goto Moe could be said to be the reason Tsucchan entered AKB as she got the courage to apply for the Team 8 audition when she saw Goto Moe because she was so surprised that a girl as young as her entered AKB.
    And tbh whenever Tsucchan get asked who's her current favorite/looked up to senpai in 48 group she would always say something along the line of "There's always different parts of each senpai I look up to so I like everyone and can't decide"
    but you wouldn't be wrong that Naaachan might be her current favorite senpai within AKB right but a lot of that have to do with Naachan herself approaching Tsucchan since Tsucchan is a hitomishiri outside of team 8. Especially during AKBINGO recordings and of course whenever they meet from time to time now. Nakanishi Chiyori is another senpai that also always approach her when they meet so it's either Naachan or Chiyori atm(it could change.
    Naachan also falls right into the type of girl Tsucchan likes the most which is girls with brown short hair(Mariko-sama and Nanamin also falls into that category[hehe]).
    https://twitter.com/755_48/status/786209238175522817
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/11825 Yami song setlist
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/11836 member she want to do it with.

Was it on AKB Kouhaku SR with Momoka ? :lol: it was so typical Nagi as she often put Chara at end of a lot of things(haven't that happen many times before ?).
    But I really wonder how members Nagi have opened her heart to by now(probably like 3-4). Yuiyui is also surprising similar to Nagichan in that regard where they get along and is friendly with everyone but is completely different around a certain member. As for Yuiyui she is completely different around EriNanase in comparison to everyone else in team 8(Even other Kanto members). These two members also happens to be the most cheered upon members by other members in team 8(Maybe this is the ultimate secret to that).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They even paid homage to her...

001.jpg

She moves her hands too much too.

You mean Eri and Nanase?

What exactly did he ask?

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu