1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayasaka Tsumugi (Tsumugi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tsumugi's Showroom (16-12-27)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Right..................

Nipaaaaaa! xD

https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/813626950291857408

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I still blame Okada Nana for this even now :cry2:jk jk

But Tsucchan cut her hair+bang because Okada Nana said that short hair suits her more. Just when she was growing it long once again :gavel: w/e makes her happy I guess and ONZAMAYU looks surprisingly good on her but it's such a waste because she look way cuter with normal/long hair. Although her bangs looks 10 times better in her private mail when it was all connected(she was so adorable on the private mail).
    I've also gotten used to Miuchan's bangs and it's hella cute a bit divided.

I'm also glad the Tsucchan crying thing on SR got resolved as Maria was up all night talking with her on the phone that day. At first she doing her SR normally
    As for the reason she cried, it just fans that hit a touchy subject which was about a stage appearance because she haven't had a stage in a really long time. And while Tsucchan is happy with all the outside work she get what she likes to do the most have always been wanting to appear in front of her fans dancing and singing.

while she never once took it for granted regarding her appearance on AKBINGO. Because for team 8 the numbers of girls that get to appear on it is always limited and she herself knows full well how frustrated it to never get a chance to appear on AKBINGO as it wasn't until this year where she got her first appearance as a pinch hitter for another member who couldn't make it(a lot other members appeared way before that). And everyone really wants to appear on AKBINGO.
    So she was frustrated that she wasn't able to leave a result that day(48g all star recording with all group present for next year's Lucky Girl ranking). So every time she appear on it she would put too much pressure on herself. But there's nothing to question about whether she have left a result for team 8 or not on AKBINGO. I still want to see Tsucchan in a comfortable environment talking like usual as every single team 8 members get too nervous in front of senpai and isn't often their usual self. But Maria is godlike at giving members confident like usual and if you saw her SR with Shiorin you would understand how much she means to team 8. It just that she keep Oshihen as it went from Tsucchan -> Karin -> and now Abe mei

https://twitter.com/ShuuNagi/status/814995446674427904
    Shiorin - Tsucchan got really close with Shiorin ever since around this year's SSK. There wasn't that much opportunity for them to talk before then because there wasn't all that much that they appeared in together before when Tsucchan was pretty far down in East and the chances of them meeting back then were really few.

OdaEri(EriNanase) - Tsucchan have always been really close with EriNanase since they're really close with Ayane but the thing that took their relationship to the next level was when Tsucchan went down with stomach flu like 2 months ago. And while being worried/stressed regarding her entrance exams,Team 8 activities,AKBINGO and many other things this stomach flu came at worst possible timing and Tsucchan consider it as one of the hardest thing she went through all year. While other members were certainly worried about her and line her something along the line of "let's talk next time we meet" OdaEri was the standout and wrote "I'll make you smile the next time we meet" and OdaEri did exactly that and Tsucchan was more less always often found together with OdaEri everywhere, be it the AKBINGO recordings,2 day 6 man event they had, or the recent mv recording they had for the east song. And when the mv first revealed the first thing that really came from Tsucchan's mobame was how happy she was for OdaEri and Rinchan(her mobame was overloaded with OdaEri two shoots for a while). Yuiyui also naturally got even closer with Tsucchan due to the EriNanase connection.

Naochan put Tsucchan into her top 3 closest members and said that Tsucchan is one of the only 3 members(Tani,Kocchan And Tsucchan) that she can hug and have skinship without restrain and doesn't feel awkward. And that they from time to time sleep together as Naochan likes to jump into Tsucchan's bed. Naochan's member that you want as girlfriend #1 is Miuchan(also her #1 favorite dancer), And she also have Kurenyan as #1 when it comes to cutest face in team 8...

We also have Ayane Who is Tsucchan's eternal older loli sister.

Yay first SR of the year.
    Tsucchan went shopping for a long time and ate at a yakitori place with Rinchan today as they are in same hotel room(I need more of this).
    it was a while back but Rinchan on SR 26/12 was talking about how Tsucchan came into her hotel room back then and while hugging each other they slept on the same small single bed. and Tsucchan was talking non-stop until Rinchan fell asleep.
    Tsucchan doesn't get paired with Nagisa all that much after all because it's often always divided from top to bottom when it comes to prefecture so even if it's a 4 member hotel room they rarely end up together.
    Like recently Tsucchan was in the same room with Harupyon and Moka. And in one of the nights Tsucchan,Harupyon,Momoka,HidaAya,Moka and one more member which I forgot about were gathered in the same room was up until 2 am talking with each other which lead to Momoka being late for the 5:30 am SR for the 3rd time ever :lol:.
    Tsucchan also did make up for Harupyon and Moka in these recent weeks as it's something she like doing recently and it's too bad that so many team 8 girls are still terrible at basic make up.
    IDK where harupyon got it from but according her Ayane is like her mom,Tsucchan is her grandmother and Odaeri is her daughter :lol: 4 generation.
    there's some weird shit going on with HayasakaGuchi at the moment because ever since Tsucchan cried on SR and Nagisa went to comfort her the following day there haven't been any news regarding these two in a while now which get me worried that they might have gotten into a fight again. jk Nagisa is just too busy with her solo concert practice atm for anything.

look like Rinchan went to sleep so Tsucchan went to Nao and Tani room to talk for :lol: but this was hilarious and heartwarming to listen to as it really was at times like girls talk and the member were talking about when they want to get married but then Tsucchan suddenly went "I don't ever want to get married and have no interest in getting married before 30+". :)

There were parts of Tsucchan in this SR that for some reason remind me Ota Yuuri aka mannenchan :lol:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Nagi... why didn't you tell me?... Why?... Don't you trust me?"

I don't want to get married... EVER!!!.............. Well, at least before 30...

Please, leave me out of this.

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I need those Crayon Shinchan socks.

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    well she said never, but have no intention of it even if she's in her late 30+.
    I personally want to see Nao's shinchan collection that she have collected all her life cause it would probably pretty amazing.. But nothing will probably surpass Serika having 100+ One Piece figures.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tsumugi's Showroom (17-01-04)

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin

Tsucchan morning SR with Nao :)
    Tsucchan got heated when it comes to anime once again :lol: Today she talked about Free...again(She loves Nagisa in Free too much),UtaPrince and even Love Live(Kanan).
    And tbh I've watch all those anime so it was really easy to keep up even though they weren't exactly my taste of anime(Free and love live was fine but UtaPrince was at times is really hard to finish).
    Still haven't watched that famous figure skating anime because I feel like it would ruin Figure Skating for me which is something I follow from time to time.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    We know.

Please, give me back all those hours that I wasted. Season one had some OK moments, but I really had to stop at season three.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Oshi camera

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    tsuu222.jpg
    Tsucchan caught cheating on Nagisa with Hiichan again.
    Kyaaa Hayasaka-kun!!! jk But Shiorin was saying that Hiichan was screaming and was super shy like an otome when she was taking the photos with Ikemen Tsucchan and Ikemen Kasumin.

13. makarov_09

makarov_09 Kenkyuusei

is this from a concert?

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's from Iwate tour two days ago where Tsucchan was the Ikemen in Make Otoko for the night performance and Kasumin was the Ikemen for the day performance.(she couldn't appear in the last greeting due to her age in the night performance but the setlist was very Nanamin like. Milky setlist...).
    And this is unlikely to ever be released on a DVD so it might be lost forever :cry2:.
    Tsucchan was apparently godlike during the night performance today in Iwate during Yume no Route performance where Kasumin was starting to feel sick and had to take a small break. And Tsucchan realized that so naturally slot into the center position that would been awkward without anyone there and danced until Kasumin came back as Tsucchan hand back the center position to Kasumin as they share a moment together.

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Ah, that's nice. I only posted the day setlist so I didn't know about the changes like when they performed Seventeen and Make Otoko. Since like you said, it's a Milky setlist, now I want to see it on DVD.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Nagi learned her lesson already, dammit! She won't do it again! This is just sadistic.

You wish Tsucchan's pairing was with Hiichan. Admit it!!! In your heart, Nagi is to Tsucchan like (the fake) Nagisa was to Shuu; even less!!!

17. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I wish that was the case but I'm confident that she won't pass up an opportunity to take a photo with an ikemen.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Wait, who?

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    IDK wtf he's on about.
    Eh ????... Wasn't it the totally opposite ??? as I wasn't really all that much interested in Shuuchan at first(was like my 5th favorite 3rd gen at the beginning) but because she got close to Nagisa and I get to know more and more about her. So she just natural slot into that 2nd position in NMB for me(Tenshi Ranman KSGK is fun to have as your oshimen and Shuuchan was also boyish like OdaEri).
    But Shibuya Nagisa was always the number 1 back when I was an nmb fan. It was the similar thing for me back when I was following Yuria and SKE as Ogiso Shiori was always around her.

So normally I would wind up leaning towards HayasakaGuchi but that haven't happen yet or have even crossed my mind :lol:.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hattsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

001.jpg 002.jpg