1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayashi Mirei (Mirei)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by Riina, Dec 23, 2019.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Seventeen' photoshoot video with Mirei and Ishikawa Hanna (the magazine's other new model):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My signed photo from Mirei for the Kokoro ni Flower promotion has finally arrived:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Her writing and signature are so cute :cute::cute::cute:
    Just like her :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A couple of days ago I happened to randomly turn over Mirei's signed photocard and I discovered she'd written a message to me on the back of it!

[​IMG]

I've asked a friend who can understand Japanese rather better than I can and this is what he said:
    So that's a very nice unexpected bonus for me! :^^;:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

001.jpg

Sleeping Mirei :3

This is from a show called Dore Suki to Kore Suki where Mirei, Hatagon, Nakkii appeared back during the Kokoro ni Flower promotions, you can watch it here! They did an introduction for each girl, the 2 other members were the ones who had to do the intro. For Mirei, Hatagon and Nakkii both said that Mirei has a gap, Nakkii said that she is different when performing than when she talks, and Hatagon said that she is very mature but at the same time like a baby, like how she easily falls asleep (and that is when they show that cute picture :3).

Mirei also talked about the senior members that she admires. She said that she has both a member that she looks up to, it's Furuhata Nao, and a member who is her oshimen, it's Inoue Ruka. Lastly, they introduced Kokoro ni Flower, Mirei said that the lyrics really touched her and that she cried when she first read them. That's so sweet! Some screenshots of Miretan <3

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

Btw, I also watched Mirei's debut stage in Team E! I actually watched that stage knowing that Mirei was in it, but without knowing that it was her debut. I was wondering why they had a focus on her when the first song started lol. But then they talked about it during the MC! I thought her debut already happened, but I guess it took a while... She was just amazing in the stage! it's a stage with only Team Surprise songs so that's already great for me, the only sad thing is that it didn't have unit songs. But yeah I really enjoyed it! Mirei did great especially during the part where they performed Bara no Gishiki and Megami wa Doko de Hohoemu?, I love these songs and Mirei performed them SO well. My other favorite part was SKE Festival, SKE's version of AKB Festival, I love this song! During the MC, the other girls mentioned that Mirei said that she was nervous, but once they saw her on stage, she was so confident lol. I really recommend watching this performance if you like Mirei (it's 220511 E5 LOD 1830).

• Like Like x 4
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She posted a cryptic(?) message or a poem on Twitter:
    海月になりたい / Kurage ni naritai
    感情が無く / Kanjou ga naku
    ただぷかぷか浮いて過ごし / Tada pukapuka uite sugoshi
    最期は溶けてなくなる / Saigo wa tokete nakunaru
    綺麗で儚い 海の月 / Kirei de hakanai umi no tsuki
    名前まで素敵な海月に / Namae made sutekina kurage ni
    私はなりたい / Watashi wa naritai
    https://twitter.com/10kisei_SKE48/status/1536302166759309312

Automatic translations don't help in this case.
    Could someone please translate her message?

9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I want to be a jellyfish
    without emotion
    simply floating along
    melting away in the end
    Beautiful and fleeting, the moon of the ocean
    A jellyfish, lovely even in its name,
    is what I want to be

Some notes:
    最期 "in the end" specifically denotes death.
    海の月 "moon of the ocean" is wordplay on 海月 "jellyfish" whose kanji literally mean "ocean moon."

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

some jellyfish don't even die, right?

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some short videos of Mirei from a show back in 2021!

Mirei's intro + Anan's intro!

When they were both asked if they're in a rebellious phase lol

Mirei introducing herself with a rap haha, this is fun to watch!

Mirei saying 'nyaa' with different emotions, this is adorable <3

Mirei telling a story about Anan getting the title of 'Gonna Jump' wrong (she called it 'Bonna Jump' lol)
    Mirei said that she really loves this song. You can listen to it here!

These are nice to watch, I love Mirei's smile! Miretan <3

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She has just had a solo performance on 23/06/2022.
    Setlist
    1.Kareha no station
    2.Wimbledon e Tsureteitte
    3. Parting shot
    4.Fukyouwaon
    https://www.facebook.com/TanLunaTitanium/photos/a.101975038162499/562612715432060/
    290451416_562612712098727_6947849826429741645_n.jpg
    You can watch her performance legitimately on SKE48 LOD.
    2 of these songs can be found on Bilibili
    2.Wimbledon e Tsureteitte

4.Fukyouwaon

The ways she shouted "Boku wa iya da" are ... weird!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  13. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Wow... I was really surprised by the Fukyouwaon performance. It's a really intense song to perform in group, so it's probably even harder to perform it solo and still preserve the energy and intenseness the song has. I guess it's one of those songs that will always look better in group, but I'm extremely amazed by Mirei-chan's performance and she did really well. I'm astonished! She's also a good singer, but this was already a very well known fact, haha. I wanted to see the Parting shot performance as well... :cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Mirei just got destroyed by Hanna. I think Mirei is cute for her age, but Hanna is on another level. Hanna is 2 years older and was the winner of Miss Teen Japan. No wonder why she is so pretty.
    Why can't 48G get girls like Hanna tho?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Mirei is learning how to cook
    https://seventeen-web.jp/blogs/263809
    Beauty is on the eye of beholder but 48Gs had and are having girls like Hanna or even better.
    Ex: Kojiharu, Miyawaki Sakura, Nagao Mariya
    Current: Oguri Yui
    KKS: Sakashita Mako, possibly some current NMB or HKT KKS when they grow up.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Mirei has the looks of an idol wile Hanna has the looks of an actress.
    The only 48 member who I think could have rivaled Hanna was that Baito Paruru Selection girl with the extremely small face *checking her name* Shigefuji Fuyuka.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirei's online sign-kai today for the new single alongside other members such as Dasu and Oochan (her signings start at 51:00):

I won a signing from her which she did at 1:48:05:

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 10.18.21.jpg

I'll look forward very much to receiving it! (although seeing as the single's release has been delayed I might have to wait a little while.)

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mirei will have a solo song called "Watashi no Tokei" in SKE's 30th single "Zettai Inspiration"! we have to wait a bit before we can hear it, since it's the b-side of the theater edition. This is really great news for her, it's not very often that members are given solo songs! it shows that management is serious about making her an ace. Back then they used to always give solo or duet songs to members who they pushed as ace of the group (they did this in SKE/NMB/HKT in the past) so it means a lot!

I actually think it's a good thing that Mirei didn't center a single for a 3rd time in a row. I think she did an amazing job in her 2 center singles but I didn't want her to feel a burden if she keep centering. I also think SKE needs to give centers to other girls every now and then to help people to know more of the current SKE members. so if they have like 2 singles by year, it can be one single for Mirei center and the other for another member as center. This way they can have an ace, but without too much pressure... She's still very young. I want them to be consistent with her push though, so I was hoping that she would get something in the b-sides for this single where she is not center, and this is exactly what they did haha. So yes, this is perfect ;D Maybe she's going to perform her solo song at the upcoming SKE concerts this month! Looking forward to it ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    perfect for every Mirei wota for Request Hour (if they ever continue it)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mirei's solo "Watashi no Tokei" aired on radio! I really love this song, it sounds so good *w* Mirei has a nice voice, and I'm glad that they gave her such a good song! it's cute and fun, perfect for her ^^ the chorus is really catchy and it has a bit of english lyrics. I wish this had a music video >.< I'm looking forward to a performance of this! You can listen to it here:

• Like Like x 3