1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayashi Runa (Runapi) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Feb 17, 2020.

1. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    :ome:

Happy birthday to Moyashi/Hayashi/Runachan/Runapi/Monkey Emoji/Hayashi Runa!
    Her recent hairdo where it sort of gets disheveled on the way down is fire btw.

2. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Runa

3. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Happy birthday Runa

Wish you all the best this year

4. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Happy Birthday Runa-chan! :ome:

5. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Sorry, no internet for 4 days.

Anyhow, I'm not updated with Asuka's SRs but iirc she rejects fan requests during HS events... or at least that was what shown when she was featured on 7 Rules which was a long time ago, idk about it now.

6. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here
    It have been a while since I last visited this thread but here is Hayashi Runa's SR yesterday.
    This is a great content for me this week while waiting for new skits season to be aired.[hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm getting to know the new 4th generation now, and she's by far the best for me.
    A pity that she is in Nogizaka, I think she would shine much more in the sister groups.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i don't think so, because this girl is betting her life to be part of Nogizaka46

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    No need to worry. Nogizaka has the BEST management team.:1st:

• Agree Agree x 8
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nogi have more resources than the sister groups , She have more opportunities to go up in the ladder in Nogi.

And Runa is one of the youngest in the group , its not like shes in a hurry or anything , Time is on her side

And her fellow Sakamichi kenshu aint shinin in other sister groups yet except for Sakurazaka's Ozono Rei

12. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Nogi of course is the sister group with the most resources, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are distributed equally. There are plenty of 2ki and 3ki who don't get much activities and have never entered senbatsu. Not to say that S&F are better (they definitely aren't) but I could get where @Baal is coming from, other sister groups have less competition for the spotlight.

But I don't think Runa fans need to worry. Management seems to like her a lot, and she's definitely popular. I think she will get her chance at the spotlight sooner rather than later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah there are upsides and downsides to being in Nogi vs. Sakura vs. Hinata. But Runa is a Nogi fan and Nogi is the reason she wanted to be an idol, so she's better off in Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If you're a mid/top popular member, is better to be in Nogi.
    If you're not popular it's better to be in Sakura/Hinata cause there's more chance to still shine since there's less members.
    Also, Nogi's brand is much stronger, but there's also much more songs and choreographies to learn for newbies.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I dont really like to say this girl will be better in this group, or that girl will do better in that group. But imagine if Neru is in Nogi or Hinata, how bright she would shine..

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Her latest blog entry: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/newfourth/2020/12/059031.php

Interesting to note that she was told Himetan was watching the live given that she performed her solo song. I'm hoping Himetan approved. I also just realized that Runa's light stick colors are also Hime's.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm sure Himetan approved. That performance was stellar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She want to be the boyfriend for Nogi members? She want her lil' sis to call her Oniichan? The unique side of Runa.[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 1
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Runapii singing 3月9日 by Remioromen to her middle school teacher. I remember first hearing this song on the drama 1 Rittoru no Namida.

Edit: vid was taken down! You can still find it if you search. :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  20. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Runa is really so precious! I did a few meguris with her and she's always so sweet and thankful. She even recognized me but I'm not sure if it's cause her memory is good or because I've already spent too much on meguris :^^;:

I mentioned that she has a lot overseas fans and she was really happy as well :) Hope I can meet her in person once they open handshake events again

• Like Like x 3