[Help] Item not received at Japan Auction Service

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by soshiri, Nov 2, 2012.

1. soshiri

soshiri Kenkyuusei

Hello everybody,
    I want to share my story and I hope I can get advice and resolve my problem.

In september, I won auction from YAJ(Yahoo Japan Auction). Because I'm from overseas so I use japan auction service to get my item. I use FromJapan(FJ) service. But when one week later, My item that I won didn't received at FJ warehouse. So I contact FJ to message the seller. But FJ said that the seller didn't reply their message.
    Two weeks later, I still worry about my item, because they didn't receive the item. On 20th october, FJ said the seller have sent item on 15th Oct. But till now, FJ didn't receive the item.

I see the seller still sell some auction on YAJ. And the seller got feedback from other buyer after I won auction from the seller. I don't know why the seller didn't ship the item to FJ. And now almost 1,5 months, I didn't get it. The value of the item that I won is 15k Yen. It's very much money for me. Here the auction page (http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h168353733).

does anyone have experienced this problem? I don't know how to resolve this problem.

thank you, sorry for my bad english. :)

2. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

maybe it was lost,,, im from overseas, and its really difficult to buy on yahoo auctions,, its better to buy on ebay..

3. soshiri

soshiri Kenkyuusei

I actually already knew that I had been deceived by this seller. but when I asked her to FJ, they said that the seller maybe just forget to send the item or the item have been sold before I won the auction.

and I do not accept if the seller can still sell in YAJ without guilt. I afraid if someone will deceive by this seller later.

My last email with YAJ, they said they have the seller phone number, so they will contact the seller soon. I hope any good news from YAJ soon.