1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

High-King

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by RocketStarLauncher, May 25, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  2. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't like Cindrella Complex. The PV looks okay, but the song is really boring. I don't really care for any of the members, either, besides Maimi. XD (I like Reina, but I've been losing a lot of interest in her lately.)

3. hillshire

hillshire Kenkyuusei

the song's beat is complex for sure
    but unfortunately it isn't the greatest thing

maimi will still make me buy the single i think!

4. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    the song's not so bad I guess (it's certainly not what I expected) and the PV's not so bad. I think I like them O__O!

5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I didn't like the song at first, but now it's getting stuck in my head. And, though I've only seen the LQ PV once, I think the PV is pretty darn great.

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I LOVE Cindrella Complex, I think it's a great and catchy song.
    I expected it to be boring, since Tsunku kept rembling about something RnB and such (I mostly hate RnB) but I think it's a nice song. I've listened to it a lot and can't help walking around singing "lonely, lonely, lonely"
    Unfortunately I have no members of interest in this unit, but overall that's okay since I can still enjoy the song. Well I do like Reina and Yuuka, but lately I've lost my interest in Reina and Yuuka I mostly like bacause she's an EGG.

... and... doesn't Yuuka sound A LOT like Momoko?

I haven't ordered the single due do it's release date (can't buy cds in May and June - need to save all my money) but if I find the regular edition (since the LE would be pretty much gone) in Japan, I'll buy it for sure.

7. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The chorus has been stuck in my head the past few days, I think this song is one of the best songs from H!P this year.

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

uh... I agree, this song might be too complex for my limited understanding, because I don't really GET what the hell is up with it... It's so... random.
    I like the change of pace, I mean, the Hip Hop vibe of the song id very different from H!P usual stuff, and even though I don't like this single at all, it gives me hope that Tsunku might actually try to step it up instead of sticking to generic pop.
    Yes, I agree with Milaya, I totally thought Yuuka was Momoko at one point, it was really weird O_O
    I don't really like the PV, but it might be because of what RSL said, the low quality of the rip I've watched could really bring down a video of this concept.
    Oh well, all in all, I wish that High King does fairly well, if only for Yuuka and Saki's sake, they haven't really had their chance to shine (especially Yuuka, of course) so it would be nice to see that if they do well in this, they might stick around ofr more high profile stuff (no pun intended)

Does anybody else get the feeling that the Ai-Reina duo is growing old a little too fast?

9. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I love this song <3
    I like this unit ^^

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

PV available on Dohhh UP!
    CLICK
    - It's nice H!P-standart-wise. But too much Takahashi. (as usual)
    Note: I don't dislike Ai, I'm tired of her.

11. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^I understand you because I'm tyred about Acchan, but I don't hate her :p
    But I love Takitty <3

edit: I think there are too much Reina :p
    the coreography in the chorus part is a little like Some Boys touch
    and I think Yuuka looks like Momo *O* she is so Cute and sing like her too :p

12. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yay. It's out!

13. hillshire

hillshire Kenkyuusei

too much takahashi and gosh there isn't enough maimi at all!

and i find it funny how the girls have to mouth to the guys' voices

and thanks for the link milaya!

14. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    the PV is pretty hot, the dancing is alot different than what I've seen from the H!P in the past few years, not that I'm complaining. Takahashi looks hot w/that hat. The song has been stuck in my head for days, SHINDERELLA CONPURESSS~

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I have to say, the cinematography of this PV is possibly the best I've seen yet. I love it...

This one is going up there in my favorite H!P singles with Genghis Khan, Anataboshi, and Onna ni Sachi Are!

16. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

I love the PV, but the song for me is okay. I just don't like some parts in the verses. :roll:

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

The song is great. It's just I don't like the PV. Like KAITO, the chorus is keep playing in my head.

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The PV's okay, but I still don't like the song. The only good thing about this unit is the outfits. :lol:

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I for one don't like the outfits... I'm a fan of the more orginal stuff.

I had the chorus stuck in my head for literally the entire day.

I'm not a huge fan of the B-Side...

20. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

The outfits looks nice on the girls, but I agree with RocketStarLauncher, I prefer when their outfits are a bit more "original".

And I still love the song. It's soo catchy ^_^