1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (2016/05/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Episode 2
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4278.html

I finally got to watch the 2nd Episode and I think it's again really good. Although sometimes Katomina's facial expressions are a bit off. Mostly when she needs to be "afraid" of him. She looks quite happy (maybe is just how her lips works lol) but her voice is great. You really can hear her fear. And she was amazing at the door scene - with the fingers. Her screams were wonderfully done by her. Especially with her "Gomennasai Gomennasai" afterwards. Honestly, I could listen to her speaking voice the whole time. She knows how to use her voice perfectly for every scene!!

Not enough Reina in this Episode though. Satoko is one of my favorite characters, and that one of my favorite members got to play her is really great. So I'm kind of always waiting for her to appear lol

The only real thing that got on my nerves are the echoes. When the girls go in this creepy mode I think their real voice is enough. They already sound and look creepy. Together with the echoes it's really annoying (and sometimes quite funny) IMO.

The end was good. Not bad, but not really amazing either. Just good. The memories were quite sad even though we only got two Episodes for now lol But no wonder they can fit two or three arcs in this short amount of time. But really, the pace is perfectly fitting. Everything happens at an reasonable amount of time~

Excited for the next Episode. A lot of Rika. I guess it's going to be the Mion / Shion "crazy" arc. It's too long since I've seen the Anime haha

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    So far so good! :omg: First time knowing this series, so I don't have any expectation of the story and I like it so far.
    Ep.2 bugged me so much that I googled the overall plot. :^^;:

There's this Yukirin/Ikuchan fan tumblr making Indonesia sub.
    ep.1 ep.2
    They're currently looking if there's someone subbing the Eng-sub or not before making one.

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Episode 3 was quite nice. The appearances of Otaki, Gatanee, and Mofu were a pleasant surprise too.
    And again; I really like Katomina with the hair length. Reina is still the cutest though :fear:

The Preview of Episode 4 looks really promising. Can't wait to watch it - hopefully I will have time for it tomorrow ...

Here is Episode 4 btw
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4381.html

5. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  6. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Episode 4 wasn't as good as I thought it would be. My expectations were probably too high after the good Preview.

Therefor Episode 5 was really nice. It had me in tears a few times too. And after the past small scenes with Satoko, we finally get the arc centering her. I love Reina's acting. We only got to see her doing the 'basic acting' before but she now gets to show us quite the emotional range <3

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    This is cool! We get a lot of scenes of Moeka then too <3

I'm really looking forward to it~

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

11. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I'm interested in a translation, therefore I put myself as a Timer for no-matter who, who is willing to translate the Episode. You can find my on @DaifugoEyes on Twitter, @TabooNoIro on Tumblr and on S48.

12. tyt0nidae

tyt0nidae Kenkyuusei

Are they still available somewhere? I can't find them
    I'm a fan of 07th expansion and since the announcement at NGT's debut performance I had mixed feelings, but as I'm watching the episode one... this isn't bad!

13. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  14. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Finally saw episode 1 subbed, it was better than I was expecting! The acting was very 'anime-ish' but that was fine.
    That scene near the end with Katomina going all spooky properly scared me. I was regretting watching that at night for a moment ;_;
    Also looks like shit hits the fan next episode, pretty excited.

15. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Hi I'm new here so im not sure if it has already been said but is this series being English subbed?:^^;: If it is then can you plz send a link. Thanks.:)

16. GamerSeb

GamerSeb Kenkyuusei

There are English Subs available at OpenSubtitles for the first three episodes.
    The next three will probably be coming up soon.

17. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    big thanks for these subs !

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Oh my goodness thank you!! I'm so excited to finally see more than episode 1 :3

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The Answer arc just started, so here's the first episode of the Meakashi chapter.
    Lots of Rika acting for those who like her (*wink wink*). I'm also pretty satisfied with the way they handled the on-camera interaction between the Mion and Shion characters in this one (as in, avoiding the use of a stunt double filmed from behind whenever possible, in favor of special effects), and the nail-pulling scene (you're warned) is short but graphical enough. Making both things as natural as possible is what is essential in my opinion.

As someone who's watching the series as a substitute to reading the visual novel and watching the anime (god forbid!), I have some questions as to how these chapters link to the first three, but I'll figure everything out eventually.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Don't worry, all of it will make sense hau au auuuuuuu.