1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Himawari-gumi 2nd Stage at THEATER G-ROSSO 06/2009

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 24, 2009.

1. tiller

tiller Kenkyuusei

According to memolist 8th gen kenkyuusei Asai Madoka debuted in today's (6/18) G-Rosso performance.

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ :shock: 8th gen debuted already? Wow, she must be good!

3. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

asai madoka looked good tongiht!
    she will be one of my favorite 8th rs!
    (she could dance and she had the best smile!)

[​IMG]
    from meetan blog

4. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

^agree, her smile so cute.

About performance in 6/12..
    - Bye Bye Bye : Takamina and Kojiharu was in good spirit this time..err.. i mean, Takamina always in good spirit :XD: ... i like Nacchan voice in this song.

- Hajimete no Jelly Beans : new line-up members.. Akicha, Shihori and Sumire.. Akicha Shihori was perfect in this song, Sumire not good as the other, but it's okay...

i see this :XD:

- Tonari no Banana : Team A duet, Myao and Reinyan is a great performer.. i love their voice, integrates with each other.

- Kioku no Dilemma : Rie's voice fit in this song, but are she's little nervous? :XD:
    Nonaka was good as Nonti's sub.. Kohara is okay.. Yukarin voice great as usual.

- Confession : Wow.. a great line-up. Amina, Yone, and Chiichan so good, but i love Ayarin in this song. She's adorable.

5. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The last G-Rosso LODs we're getting for this month are from the 6/18 and 6/19 performances.

6/18
    Bye Bye Bye (Ishida, Nito, Umeda)
    Hajimete no Jellybeans (Suzuki M, Suzuki S, Katayama)
    Tonari no Banana (Kasai, Ono)
    Kioku no Dilemma (Masuda, Matsubara, Tanabe, Kashiwagi)
    Confession (Ohori, Asai, Oya, Sashihara)

6/19
    Bye Bye Bye (Minegishi, Kojima, Takahashi)
    Hajimete no Jellybeans (Takajo, Maeda, Sato S)
    Tonari no Banana (Fujie, Oota)
    Kioku no Dilemma (Kohara, Sato Y, Nonaka, Kitahara)
    Confession (Yonezawa, Sato A, Nakata, Kikuchi)

Damn, I wanted to see Komori in Confession :lol: I am looking forward to (hopefully) seeing Moeno's BBB, Yukirin's Dilemma and Asai's Confession though.

6. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    ^ OMG :shock:
    i hope someone is kind enough to upload the June 18th LOD.....or at least only the hajimete no jelly beans part.

*do the pray now*

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I hope someone uploades 6/18 as well! Moeno in Bye Bye Bye, Yuki/Tanamin in Kioku no Dilemma (with Natsumi and Yuka, too!) and Sasshi in Confession?! :omg:

8. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ Is it just me and my bad ears or Kasai and Erepyon were talking about Singapore and chewing gum during 6/18 performance Tonari no Banana ?? :p

9. tiller

tiller Kenkyuusei

Looks like Team B totally took over today's performance :lol:

10. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ WOW!

i mean, chiichan once subbed for mayuyu, so we saw a lot of her in B concerts. then ucchi is practically team B material already since she practically has replaced gussan. lol at this line-up. i wonder how yuko would have reacted during the show. it would have been priceless. :D.

yes they were. :)

11. leronildo

leronildo Kenkyuusei

i can't see the list O_O

12. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    H2 at G-Rosso (August)
    8 shows in 8 consecutive days
    Aug 1st - 8th

FC preorder begins Jul 18th (for all 8 shows)
    Regular preorder begins Jul 24th (for shows of Aug 1st-3rd), Jul 26th (for shows of Aug 4th-6th), Jul 28th (for shows of 7th and 8th)

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10301110797.html

13. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

guess the management is trying to kill girls.....

8 consecutive g-rosso shows, rehearsals for the national tour, concerts, 3 shows per day during summer vcation, 13th single release events.......etc

14. makistar

^ and...TV shows taping

15. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Beats having no job imo.
    Being busy is always good for an idol.

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Not to the point that they're overworked, though. =/

17. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

^I don't really think they are overworked if you compare it to the rest of the entertainment circle *shrugs*
    They are professionals as well, and they have enough girls to cover different segment of the jobs/stages assigned to the group. I agree naturally the front girls would be busier but its the price to pay for popularity.

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I feel that since it's summer (they're on summer vacation, for the most part, right?) they're still less busy than they are during the year for the school-age girls at least. And some of their responsibilities don't require that much actual work.

19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    The most tiring and draining work as idols would be their training so doing all these shows would mean doing these and not training probably - so it might work out as a bit of a break for them??

20. makistar

Performing members from 2009/08/01 - 2009/08/05

8/1(土) 
    小嶋陽菜・佐藤亜美菜・高橋みなみ・中田ちさと・前田敦子・多田愛佳・柏木由紀・片山陽加・小原春香・指原莉乃・田名部生来・仲川遥香・仲谷明香・平嶋夏海・米沢瑠美・内田眞由美
    Kojima, Sato A., Takahashi, Nakata, Maeda Atsuko, Oota, Kashiwagi, Katayama, Kohara, Sashihara, Tanabe, Nakagawa, Nakaya, Hirajima, Yonezawa, Uchida

8/2(日)
    秋元才加・大堀恵・小野恵令奈・河西智美・倉持明日香・佐藤夏希・野呂佳代・増田有華・松原夏海・宮澤佐江・中塚智実・浅居円・石田晴香・菊地あやか・鈴木紫帆里・前田亜美
    Akimoto, Ohori, Ono, Kasai, Kuramochi, Sato N., Noro, Masuda, Matsubara, Miyazawa, Nakatsuka, Asai, Ishida, Kikuchi, Suzuki, Maeda Ami.

8/3(月)
    板野友美・北原里英・佐藤亜美菜・佐藤由加理・高城亜樹・高橋みなみ・中田ちさと・藤江れいな・前田敦子・多田愛佳・田名部生来・仁藤萌乃・平嶋夏海・小森美果・佐藤すみれ・松井咲子
    Itano, Kitahara, Sato A., Sato Y., Takajo, Takahashi, Nakata, Fujie, Maeda Atsuko, Oota, Tanabe, Moeno, Hirajima, Momori, Sato S., Matsui Sakiko

8/4(火)
    秋元才加・大堀恵・小野恵令奈・河西智美・倉持明日香・小林香菜・佐藤夏希・近野莉菜・松原夏海・宮澤佐江・小原春香・中塚智実・浅居円・石田晴香・菊地あやか・野中美郷
    Akimoto, Ohori, Ono, Kasai, Kuramochi, Kobayashi, Sato N., Chikano, Matsubara, Miyazawa, Kohara, Nakatsuka, Asai, Ishida, Kikuchi, Nonaka

8/5(水)
    梅田彩佳・多田愛佳・柏木由紀・片山陽加・小原春香・指原莉乃・田名部生来・仲川遥香・仲谷明香・仁藤萌乃・平嶋夏海・米沢瑠美・渡辺麻友・浅居円・内田眞由美・大家志津香
    Umeda, Oota, Kashiwagi, Katayama, Kohara, Sashihara, Tanabe, Nakagawa, Nakaya, Moeno, Hirajima, Yonezawa, Watanabe, Asai, Uchida, Oya

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10306586235.html