Single Hinatazaka 46 7th single (Boku nanka) 2022/06/01

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by humbal, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I always like the tone and the melody of the songs that Hinatazaka46 released and Boku Nanka is, at least for me, the most emotional one they have released so far. The MV is great but I prefer they don't go for CGI route like tteka. Nonetheless, this A-side is super solid and couldn't stop listening this on loop.

• Like Like x 2
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG:cold:<3 I had goosebumps watching it:cry2:
    The formation after the bridge!!! Wonderful!
    Epic PV, they deliver everytume:cry2:

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    As much as we want to see them perform in real Ginza, the police doesn't allow that, hence the CGI stuff.

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Takahiro is the main choreographer for Keyaki/Sakurazaka only, he's done some choreos for Hinatazaka but most of the time they go for Cre8boy.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    After reading the lyrics, I have something in mind. Is this song and tteka telling the same love story? It's just tteka's lyrics is the girl's point of view while Boku nanka is the boy's.

It's kinda fun if it's the case [hehe]

The melancholy of the song is so addictive, I love it.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    One word for this MV, beautiful. Hayato Ando knows how it displays the message from the lyrics in a form of a motion picture.

I also like the 3D animation and effects. I saw some minor flaws in the reflection rendering setting, but that is acceptable. The world setting in this MV reminds me of Inception movie. Of course, the scene where Nao<3 runs to members was one of the most touching scenes in this MV.

All members also perform well. It feels that the first part when they are not smiling was the part when the negative self tries to overcome her weakness. Then, the later part when member smiles are the part when they have successfully done that. And, as always, there is a sun, representing us, Ohisama.:cute:
    Nao<3 also looks very beautiful here. Her imoutou vibe has gone. Now, she turns into a lady, a beautiful and attractive one. :inlove:

By the way, the 3D software that Nao<3 used in this MV is Unreal Engine. Never tried it before, but it seems a good software for the professional game and animation developers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Kojimakashi our street organ player just finished his cover of Boku nanka. This book became a masterpiece. Please as always give him a like and a comment.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Btw. the original MV to Boku nanka has just reached 1 million views on YouTube.

FPlfx5raIAMU86S.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Some fans found something interesting.
    If you read the first syllable of the front line member's name starting from the center, it read Kosaka to both sides.
    Kamimura - Sasaki (C) - Kosaka - Sasaki Mi - Kanemura
    Coincidence? Or, it was management plan? :fear:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    You mean this? Then take a look at the 2nd row W-Center Kato - Saito
    FPOWsjnVEAA7bSu.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Even if you're not here.
    I'll always remember you.
    I've been happy, I've been sad.
    Let's make it all a precious mark.

- Atsushi (Centimillimental)

kaas_22041001.jpg

The MV was watched more than 2 million times in less than a week. Thanks to Aki-P for the lyrics. To Atsushi (Centimillimental) for his music and composition. Thanks to P.I.C.S. for this awesome background animation. CRE8BOY for being this creative for their choreography. And last but not least thanks to all 22 members for their hard work.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I keep replaying this song. It didn't catch my attention at first but after a few times I became addicted. And the Youtube view is impressive, would hit 3 million soon. Hinatazaka46 always get the best MVs imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The 7th single is postponed. The new date of release is june 1.

https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/R00126?ima=0000

Translation with deepl translator

"We will postpone the release of Hinatazaka46's seventh single "Boku Nanka", which was scheduled to be released on May 11, 2022 (Wednesday) .

Currently, as a result of repeated discussions with related parties in consideration of the situation of the new coronavirus infection among Hinatazaka46 members, it has been decided to postpone the release for production reasons.

The new launch date is scheduled for June 1, 2022 (Wednesday).

We appreciate your understanding for the customers who have been waiting for the product launch".

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    New song "Hikoukigumo ga Dekiru Ryuu" MV (Premiere on April 19th)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The title means "The Reason Why Airplane Contrail is Formed".

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Ulitape

Ulitape Kenkyuusei

I just learned it's Cenmiri works .. No wonder I fall in love with boku nanka at first hear... this song melody sound familiar. Now I'm double love it more<3

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    What a fun MV! Watching Hikoukigumo ga Dekiru Ryuu MV made me smile for the entire video.
    I like the phone queue scene. Paru, Mikunin, and Marie, with Sarina quarrel in the queue, were fun to watch.:D
    Konoka<3 with that retro hairstyle looks sooooo cuteeee!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

As for the song, it is also good. I don't know why. I feel the sadness in its melody. Wow, two songs in this single and they are full of sad melody/notes. It feels really like a graduation single for one of the beloved members of HInatazaka.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  16. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

This MV and song is so beautiful.
    Even though it's kind of sad in the beginning with Miho knowing this is her last single, the MV itself is loaded with fun reminding you how truly amazing this group is.
    That last scene with taking a group photo's message felt like "cherish and save the today with fun". Oh boy, I hope we don't get any grad announcement in the following months.

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Such a pleasant MV and song :inlove: Love it!

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hikoukigumo ga Dekiru Ryuu MV has many interesting things that resemble the current Hinatazaka situation.
    This MV tells a story about members who live in a dormitory called Hidamari Dormitory. The management of that dormitory is going to close down this place for renovation purposes. Therefore, the members hold a farewell party for this special place where they stay and make many good memories.

First of all, the Hidamari is the title of Miho PB. So, this MV is like a motion picture to celebrate Miho's graduation. During the farewell "dance" party, we also can see the blue and white color theme on the scene, which is Miho's penlight color.
    The group photo scene also was one of the best scenes in this MV. It is not only a picture of the beautiful 22 members of Hinatazaka. But, the way Miho grab Nao's hand to join the photo session reminds me of what Nao said in some interviews if I'm not mistaken. Nao said she has a problem blending in with members, but Miho is the first member who talks to her and makes her feel comfortable with the group.

One thing that I also realized is Miho was the only Hiragana Keyaki member that got a PB. Moreover, her PB title is Hidamari (陽だまり) which means a sunny spot. It was before Hinatazaka was born. So, we also can say that her PB title was a hint of the new name for this group. Or, Miho herself is the sun of this group.

The closing down (or demolition kanji on its announcement paper in the MV) and renovation also represent the current Hinatazaka that will welcome the new gen. As I said in Hinatazaka general thread, 4ki will be the first generation of Hinatazaka that doesn't experience the time with this group was still Hiragana Keyaki. They are the pure blood of Hinatazaka. And, I believe it will be a great change, which I hope is a good and better change for this group.

I think I know why the producer, MV director, and staff said on their official Twitter, that this MV is an amazing work for them. It is not only beautiful. It is meaningful. It shows great appreciation for Miho and displays the Hinatazaka image, which is full of fun, a smile, and a happy aura. Plus, the song lyrics are also beautiful.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Am loving the songs so far! The retro look in Hikoukigumo ga Dekiru Ryuu is quite charming.

Cheers!

20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wonderful conclusion! It's so obvisious, Reading your Statement. Thanks! <3