1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The whole second group was just amazing. They messed up so hard, it's a surprise they didn't just finish with a bunch of junk. Also the story of the poor, poor mochi was a real team effort.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Pardon me for thinking that in the cooking ep, Memi got things started fairly well -- except for the wrong size pot for the spaghetti, and not cutting the vegetables thin enough, lol. Manamo's disgust with Kyonko was priceless. And so was Memi's subtly disappointed reaction to what she found when she returned to the scene of the crime.

People have commented that they liked how Memi half-heartedly covered her eyes from Kasuga's half-naked body in this weekend's ep, looking as if she was saying: "Is this how an idol should react?" She sometimes stared straight at Kasuga, sometimes had hands over eyes -- but she was one of the many (along with Miho beside her) who managed to cover their eyes in ways that still allowed them to see clearly. The words at the bottom of the pic say: "Kasuga's everything."

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have happened to see hosts of Nogi shows half-naked a couple of times and found it revolting. But not Kasuga here. Is that familiarity, or his particular body?

I found this week's ep a little less enjoyable than last week's (maybe because they didn't show enough appreciation for Memi's ability to draw -- there was life and motion in everything she did). But they always seem to come up with some segment that captures attention. One Japanese critic praises Wakabayashi's writer's inventiveness. This week's KeyaKake was good, too, but there have come to be quite a few down eps in that show.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good episode. Pretty much enjoying every part of it. And, I love the last Katoshi's drawing. :)
    Now, Iam still thinking about Kyonko hashiri takatobi drawing...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I liked how the subject of all of Kyonko's drawings were of Kumi.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yes that was funny but it was Katoshi not Kyonko

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In ep33, Takase said that Wakabayashi loves Nao-chan and Taka-chan. He denied it vehemently. He denied it even more vehemently when Katoshi said he looked at Take-chan as a woman.... I have to say, I think it would be hard not to. That sort of attraction seems to me to be part of her nature. She has said that she used to party. I think Katoshi recognizes that look from a guy by her own experience. I'm not criticizing Wakabayashi. He just has to be careful to be fair, if Katoshi is right. Katoshi can sometimes say more than she should. Of course, this could be an issue that management is happy she has put in the air, either to restrain him or to juice up the audience's feelings.

I do criticize him for (seemingly) not knowing Memi's and other first names. The show is great anyway, but I think this pair of hosts can be criticized for just dropping in on the show to wing it, rather than doing research ahead of time and getting to know the group a bit better. Full names is something that a host should make himself responsible for knowing. I wonder if the director was indirectly saying that with this whole episode, especially in showing the way Waka-chan doesn't look at the members when he comes in, even when they are greeting him.

To be honest, I like his harsh, acerbic side, too, though. They are both dangerous characters, in their different ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    it's a little ironic you'd say that when the premise of the first few episodes was that Kasuga researched and memorized their profiles :^^;: but yeah that was some time ago and I do see your point.

I think Wakabayashi is a shy and reserved guy, and we've seen that from other shows. It will take him a bit longer to grow closer with the girls.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The show just keeps being entertaining. Kyonko really got things going, Katoshi was Katoshi, and the bit with Kasuga and Hiyo-tan playing fairies was great:

[​IMG]

Yes, ironic, lol. In fact, I now think it's possible he was just pretending not to know names, for the sake of the show. I do hope they don't try to take too many lessons from Tsuchida and Sawabe, who seem to me to be struggling over the past few months. Learning to be friendlier is okay, as they indicated in this ep, but only if it doesn't take Wakabayashi and Kasuga out of their own style, which is working so well. I was only complaining about Waka-chan's knowledge, not the way they do the show. In fact, from the little I know of their regular radio show, I think they may like to improvise, rather than be too well prepared, so perhaps there's no need for me to be critical.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I know is a bit shocking for fans the fact some people didn't know the name of their beloved idols, especially if those people work together and share time. I understand your concern.

Is well knowed here that Wakabayashi-san is a bit airhead and shy (as @Lalo Martins said well). But he is a good professional. Open to criticism and learn from them. We know Tsuchida-san and Kasuga-san have that "otaku" side and they can be hardcore fans too (especially Tsuchida-san), I said this with all the respect they deserve.

I remember it took Sawabe-san a little longer to learn the names. If you watch early Keyakake, you can notice Tsuchida-san began to memorize members names quickly. And Kanji finally stop using name plates on Keyakake episode 52, when (Anjasshu) Kojima-san was invited. So is not easy, for them, let just wait.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    JOYFUL LOVE !! their smile is so infectious
    I hope CRE8BOY will do gana's choreography again in future releases, really suit gana's style. the girls look like they really enjoyed performing it too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Snack Mao is just getting better. I loved the way they worked with the idea that the Master is sweet on Mama, and how disappointed he was when she gave Waka-chan the same gloves she had given him, and that he had shown himself so happy with. And Hiyo-tan's eagerness to eat insects was a twist, and one that confirms her wonderful weirdness. Her deep laugh in the studio earlier was also great. Manamo's clear distaste for the whole insect thing was also wonderful. She looked as if she was afraid they might ask her to eat one....

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I was initially reticent with the whole Snack Mao segments - thinking that Mao only seem interesting in small doses. But everything worked out well - I even rewatched the previous segments/episodes to keep up the continuity. Within that Snack Mao universe, the Mama/Master/Waka-chan triangle have been brewing up for some time. And seems to be an interesting way to showcase a member one at a time.

In this latest episode: I super LOVE the song sung by Kyoko. I love her singing! Pretty sure she said 'Hirose Kohmi' but I didn't catch the title. I wish she sang the whole thing.

After some googling, turns out the song is ゲレンデがとけるほど恋したい by Hirose Kohmi. Listening to it now on Spotify.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't think I've ever heard Kyonko sing solo prior to this episode. Holy crap she's good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakitte, Kakenai? August 27, 2017 was a karaoke competition between members of Kanji and of Hiragana. The two top singers were Kyouko and Kobayashi Yui, and when they sang against one another, Kyouko won (89+ points to 84+).

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'll have to go back and find that. Thank you!

20. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

The whole Snack Mao segment is pure genius in its setup. What an interesting way to showcase an idol on her own.

• Agree Agree x 2