1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    @ukifune
    In the earlier episode where Kasuga competed with members on various things, Kumi and Kasuga competed in Babigo hearing comprehension. One of the answer is that Kasuga likes a dog cafe staff/worker, and that person's name is Kumi too (like captain who he's competing with at the time)
    Kasuga said her name(and occupation) on several TV shows for a while, it's like public proposal.. :oops: sauce

And Wakabayashi broke up with Minamisawa Nao last year? He's not married yet. (not adding sauce for this one :fear:)

I like Audrey, their manzai usually end with..
    Wakabayashi: I can't stand doing manzai with you..
    Kasuga: You really mean what you said?
    Wakabayashi: Of course not, how would I have this much fun doing this then?
    Ends with Kasuga and Wakabayashi pointing at each other and laugh awkwardly like *hehehe* then salute.

Sometimes Wakabayashi joins in with Kasuga's antic, like there's 2 boke on stage?, like friends having fun fooling around.

In short, seeing their manzai I can feel "Happy Aura" from them :fear: really glad having them as MCs for Hiragana Oshi

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Does Mao not check a mirror before these Snack Mao tapings? Her lipstick is smeared all over her front teeth :^^;:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maybe it's carefully and deliberately smeared? Lol. Great observation. She wrote a blog post a few days ago more or less apologizing for being such a klutz and promising to become a serious adult who can help the younger members. This brought forth a stream of comments begging her not to grow up.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another highly enjoyable episode, with a competition designed by Kono-chan (and elaborated by staff, I believe). This group is really, really good at variety, and Audrey are great hosts: informal, pushy, involved, harsh but secretly kind. Hinanonano was great with her reactions, a full part of the crowd. When they were maybe going to do the Perfect Human dance, she made motions showing she knew it. An idol from birth?

The promo image of Kasuga crouched behind Memi has an explanation: when she went over to wear the yukata and hold a senko firework (part of a game), the camera refused to leave her face, so Kasuga had to crouch down and get closer to be in the frame. Memi showed a combination of fear and delight as he got closer, lol. Second photo: "The pink siblings."

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was really fun, although they only do standard variety game. I think it is because many members in Hinatazaka are capable in creating a good boke. And, how Audrey retort it make it funny. Sasaku is the mvp. She did a lot of silly thing.
    What surprised me the most is how Wakabyashi retort to Sasaku and Naccho mistake. He slapped their head using paper folder.
    I don't know about the latest KeyaKake, but in Nogi show, I only see this kind of retort, once. It was 2 years ago, when Shitara slap Ito Marika head on Nogichuu Valentine segment. And that wasn't hard. It was like touch on her head. As far as I know, Sakamichi show never used (or maybe allowed) this kind of retort.

So, I hope this slapping tsukkomi won't bring any problem for HiraOshi. Moreover, next week when Memi <3 and Manamo doing their burikko routine, Wakabayashi also push their head when he retort to that act.

Personally, I don't mind this kind of tsukkomi. I loved it, actually. I hope they can react it wonderfully, and make the show more interesting.:)
    Now, waiting for next week episode.:)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    You forgot to mention Suzuka on this episode, she tried to pull a sad/crying reaction after losing to Miho but failed miserably haha

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here are images from next week. I laugh just looking at them. There's some discontent at Waka-chan over the pic where he has his hands on both Memi and Manamo, who are competing in bum-sumo. Comments think the high-jumper who is so bad they hide her face is Hinanonano.

Suzuka is working her toward being the variety contributor she said she might be when she arrived. But Sasaku attempting to cheat was hilarious. The captain cheating, lol. Good point from @MasToppu about the wealth of bokes. I hadn't thought of it that way, but it's true. Audrey are really giving them comedy training, just by interacting.

EDIT: A Japanese comment points out that they actually say in the credits that this show was "recorded before the name-change." That's what the words just above the right-hand side of the blue/green band say:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a matome of posts on the subject of GanaOshi being so good you watch it again and again. One poster said that on average he tends to watch episodes ten times. (I thought my watching this ep three times was a lot, lol.)

Comments:
    -- It's funny no matter how many times you watch it
    -- I find something new every time
    -- the on-screen titles are good
    -- rewatching, you notice little things, like Kumi sneezing when Mii-pan was talking
    -- once I watch one, I get drawn to watch more episodes and it's scary how fast the time goes by

Personally, I have to watch again to concentrate on the little screen-in-screen reaction shots. Some of the members are particularly good.

This wasn't screen-in-screen, but when huge Kasuga was getting so close to Memi, Miho gave a classic (over-)reaction shot:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fly Kyoko, Fly!!! :D
    IMG_20190304_031723.jpg

It was good episode. :D
    - The high jump part was full of silliness, especially the new girl. She is definetely undou onchi. And Hinano invented the new boke in high jump segment. Landing backward. :rofl:
    - Loved the mic battle between MeiMei and KAWADA-san.:1st:
    - Stunned when they're showing the clip of Miipan and Memi unit. Memi is really beautiful!!!:inlove:
    - Memi and Manamo sumo battle is just...indescribable. :nosebleed: My oshimen and the most dangerous girl act cute and flirty...:inlove:
    - This is just...:inlove: I think I need defibrillator.:inlove:
    IMG_20190304_044357.jpg

IMG_20190304_041522.jpg
    From the picture above, it seem next week, other than Snack Mao, there will be surprising announcement. It can be pray for hit segment (on tv tokyo website, it's written with "企画") or name change for their show. But, looking at member reaction, maybe it is the harsh pray for hit campaign.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I want to think that the surprising announcement would be for the possibility of the show changing the name to incorporate "Hinata" in some way. I hope they don't cop out and just call it Hinata Oshi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. I think "Hinata Oshi" would be a fine name, lol.
    2. But the surprise announcement I am hoping for is that they move the show up an hour, to come on at 11:30 pm, just before Nogizaka's show (which is then followed by Keyaki's show). Coming on at 1am, as GanaOshi does, is pretty late, especially before a work day. Putting it on at 11:30 would give it a bigger audience, and exciting primacy among the three Sakamichi groups. It would show that management is deadly serious about promoting them at the same level as Nogi and Keyaki. An that they recognize how good this show is.
    3. But did the way the members reacted made it look as if it really could be something extraordinary and frightening -- like praying for a hit by skydiving?

EDIT: Here is a matome of posts (in Japanese) discussing what Kasuga said when they showed the group reacting so strongly. Some people there think they hear him saying "...TV schedule..." And this screencap suggests that both Toshi and Kumi think that whatever it is, it's something great:

[​IMG]

EDIT: I haven't mentioned this yet, but Audrey had a two-man show at Budoukan recently. And some (one? all?) Hinata-chans went:

[​IMG]

These two are not just wildly funny themselves, but they have done a lot of good for the Hinata-chans, getting them used to some tough approaches, and teaching them some great comedy. Of course, if the members weren't so great, they couldn't have learned so well.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    @ukifune oh god now I'm excited to see what the announce will be. I wonder if it'll be new name + new schedule slot? That would be amazing. Though wasn't there news that they're changing the name to Hinatazaka: Hiragana Oshi or something like that? While I think Hinata's time as Hiragana carries a lot of meaning for them and impacted them/their growth as group and as idols in many ways, I hope to see "Hiragana" remains in the past and Hinata to march forward as Hinatazaka46.

Also it would be so cool/awesome if they do single campaign by skydiving but I wonder if the show has budget for ALL of them to do it or just a selected few :^^;: Personally I would have liked to see all of them do it like they did the bungee jumping but that would be costly and I don't think it's realistic but well I can dream...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I checked, and the cost is about $400 each. I don't think all of them would do it -- there are some for whom it would be torture -- and in fact I doubt it will happen at all. But ten members would be a great event; as I understand it, when Nogi did it it was only one member: Manattan.

Anyway, I am eagerly waiting for Sunday. This is not for Sunday, but I just read someone hoping that Neru could make a farewell appearance on Snack Mao. (If you didn't know, Neru has announced she will graduate after the 8th single events.)

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Enjoyable!:1st:
    - Pray for hit campaign segment! They will do long-distance relay race. It reminds me of Nogi's 13th hit campaign. It will be difficult. But, looking at the clip of the route they will take, I think it will be enjoyable. It is really beautiful. I hope the weather won't turn bad and I wish for members safety.
    - The last of Snack Mao.:( I hope they make the 2nd season.
    - Nibu look really cute on pie throw segment. :cute:
    - Kumi also look different and beautiful. Can't imagine if she is one of the craziest members. :)
    Now, waiting for the next week episode.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They're doing well on the hit campaign for the first single. Hit campaign makes me appreciate the members more, because of their hard work and dedication.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Great ep for part one of the hit campaign. I liked how Mao was being her goofy self and being the cheerleader out the van/bus window. I also liked Manamo trying to keep a straight face the second time they drove past while they were running. I think my favorite part was Takamoto and Kawata speeding up toward the end of their run when they saw their goal. Props to these girls for pushing themselves to for the goal of a hit single and not letting pain get the best of them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2