1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Further to @humbal's post, Wakabayashi pleased members by saying he saw them on M-Station. Then he said: "Otake was very active," and when she reacted by holding her head in shame, he went on to imitate her false start. This may seem cruel, but I think he might have converted the incident from something so bad you don't talk about it into a family joke that is part of the group's lore.

Memi was in the preview for next week's episode, but it was probably recorded in April (people judge by the length of Nao-chan's hair, lol). However, there are indications she may be coming back soonish: her father Kakizaki Junichi told a visitor to his art exhibition (on now at Alps-Azumino national park in Nagano) that she was well (元気にやってますよ), and asked them to keep supporting her in the future (and apparently gave his okay to posting). Hiyo-tan is already back, and was in the festival performance in Aichi on Saturday...although she wasn't in this HinaAi.

In the preview, a member (Katoshi, I believe) swings at a baseball pitch from Kasuga and smashes the equivalent of a towering home run, lol.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Nice episode this week, there will be next episode of Musou Mirai History until all of members giving theirs
    • Wakabayashi just teased Otake like he did when another member appear on another TV show (Iguchi when in Sanma Goten, Katoshi and Kumi in Toppa File) and said that "M-Ste accident" will become memorable
    • Miku-chan want to create a Sushi restaurant named Kanezanmai (Luxurious Kane) kane also means money and she also want to produce an Idol through that shop with the name Juukan Tooiro (Ten penetration of Ten colors)
    • Miku also want to improve her talent in photography and want to shoot a Jacket CD. But after the photo session with Kasuga we didn't know which photo was taken by Miku. I think it's two photos in middle right, those have nice perspective and not too saturated colors.
    • Kyoko want to produce her own brand of Cup Ramen that have a taste similar to Hidakaya Chigemiso Ramen and sell it with high price (¥ 590 just like the actual price of a bowl of ramen), she don't know the price of cup ramen since her mother always buy it for her. Then her self-made ramen's CM was inspired from their actual CM works in Curry House CoCo (Kokoichi de Happy)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    • Kyoko want to become a Singer in Snack Mao but her father opposed it
    • Kyoko want to make Hinatahouse together with Audrey and ask all member to live in there for the rest of their life
    • Kawada want to become a hometown ambassador of Yamaguchi prefecture and want to build a bronze statue of her near the Akiyoshidai Limestone cave that in charge of selling goods. When every people throwing coins to the statue, that will become her personal income
    • At age 36 Kawada want to live along with Panda that she named "Kurage", and even design a home for her.
    • Kasuga panda is very creepy but Kawada-san is very cute
    • btw it's impressed me that Kawata Hina able to talk this long, since she said that she's really shy to camera, start from the loud voice "Bye Bye" until finally able in giving the nice presentation like this
    • In 2019 Hinano want to conduct the solo Omotenashikai (Hospitality meeting) just like all of her senpai, then she want to join the Theater club.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Remylittlechef

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Going to be honest here as someone new to Hinatazaka and their show. Man, they should upgrade their backdrop.. It's cheesy and hurtful to the eyes. What's also with the blue-grey tint?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  7. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Oh there's a thread for Hina Ai?
    Didn't know it.

Have read some comments here and I can't walk away without leaving any comments.
    Even though hinaai was posted under my team name, I did the translation by myself. I'm not working on this series only but also on other videos. Sorry to say but my main is nogi, so their vids are on my top priority list. Besides, I also have work to do cause I have to pay some bills.

My hands are full now with so many things, so I think it's a wise decision to drop one or two eps.

If some of you have confidence in Japanese, why don't you try to make one sub? Fill my post when I'm away.

• Like Like x 7
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It’s pretty similar to the backdrop of Nogidoko

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Great episode! I love how member torture Kasuga and his reaction was also really funny. Picking a fight with members.:D
    And Memi... I just realized how I miss her so much after watching this episode. :( At least next week I can still see her here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    True. Nogidoko was hideous too but it wasn't such splish splash of striking colours. Well I'd say give it more time then they'll upgrade it once they gathered enough funds. They said it in the beginning

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    True nogidoko colour scheme was more coherent. Oh did they say they’ll upgrade it in the future?

12. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    A very fun and engaging episode. The baseball segment was my favorite segment this time and the girls really showcased their abilities and skills in one way or another. This episode made me a bit too pleased.

13. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

I posted it on usual section, but since there is a thread for HinaAi, i will post it again here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah. I just watched the first ep of Hina Ai and then the MC said the background didn't change much from Hiragana Oshi. So they said to the girls, let's work hard so we can improve it or something like that.

15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Oh great. I didn’t take what he said literally but in Waka we trust.

16. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    upload_2019-6-14_1-45-33.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Remylittlechef

18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Very funny, but next time don't give the answer. If you can, do more and let the people think. :1st:

Answer minute 5:37

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. rizatom

rizatom Kenkyuusei

The formula is...

Miho's horror story :cold: + Memi's burikko :blush:= ....:1st:

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Memiho for the win. I'm not sure whether Memi's performance was subtle or unsubtle: maybe both. But there were other nice moments. I liked it when Nano-chan was a shoe-shop assistant and was sent to get a pair of shoes: she started hammering away making them. The on-screen title was something like: "Welcome to Hinano's curveball world." I've put some pics of Memi+Miho, plus a gif from this performance, in Memi's thread.

• Like Like x 1