1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Not gonna lie, that looks interesting.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was the best—the Kami episode. I couldn't stop laughing at these crazy girls. This is Hinatazaka. Don't let them improvise because it will become a chaotic segment like this episode.:rofl:
    Katoshinji, MVP!!!:D
    I really love Manamo narration reading. She made my heart calm—what a good reading skill.:)
    And, welcome back Audrey-san!

Can't wait for next week. Oh, and Papabayashi episode as well.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

agree Kotoshi look so "ikemen" in this weeks and i just know that they aired hinaai at 1 AM.

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Do you remember HinaAi staff, Tanaka-san, from previous Christmas party episode? Here, I found someone make a clip of her appearance on other show.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  5. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The Covid lockdown of Hinatazaka has not only delayed the production of the 7th single, but also the production of new HinaAi episodes. K-Max revives the Cut Queen Cup for 2 episodes.

K-Max tweet

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week, hit campaign.
    I just found out that Hinatazaka use hit campaign (ヒットキャンペーン) unlike Nogi with hitto kigan (ヒット祈願) which means hit prayer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    It depends. Checked the official twitter account, hit campaign is used for 4th, 6th and 7th while hit prayer is used for Gana album, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st Hinata album and 5th.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, from that 'title' we can predict that for 7th, they won't visit some sacred spot and pray, but doing something for fans.
    Maybe, that leaked security camera video on some port is the location for that hit campaign.

9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    The first part of the hit campaign was fun. I especially enjoyed Miipan's reactions and the fact that Kosakana is back. :)

Cheers!

10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    That was a bittersweet episode. It felt very homely with all of them in their pajamas while sharing pictures and stories. And Miho finally got her revenge over Kasuga from GanaOshi intro episode!

The Hikoukigumo performance was a nice touch as Miho took centerstage for the last time. The graduation ceremony...I can't. Kmax, let her go on the location shoot!!! She was bawling her eyes saying she doesn't want to go at the end and it shows how much HinaAi meant for her.

Miho was an indelible part of GanaOshi and HinaAi and I will miss not seeing her around in the studio. Thank you for all the hardwork Mihochi!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    ep167: I'm so freaking *tired* of Audrey-san (particularly, Wakabakashi :tongue:) belittling/mistreating/borderlinebullying Tomita. Every freaking time he seems like getting off inventing the most outlandish point deductions for her just so that she can't ever win anything. I'm sure that if one of his faves had done what she did, they'd have *gained* points instead. So frustrating. I wish idols could be traded like athletes and she could transfer to Sakurazaka, maybe the MCs there would appreciate her better? (ok, the last sentence is clearly an exaggeration - but since this keeps happening again and again, I'm really royally p*ssed off now...:asdfgh:)
    Pardon for the rant, but seriously...>(

(anyway, similarly to Cato's famous "Ceterum censeo...etc.", let me just close by repeating for the Nth time that imho the - BY FAR! - best MC in all Sakamichi groups' shows was Koyabu :worthy:)

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I think you are taking it too seriously. Half of variety is watching these girls lose.

Suzuka’s failing character has arguably doubled her screen time/attention alongside her great variety skills.

That part of the industry is not hand outs and smiles. Don’t get me wrong, I understand where you are coming from, there are times when a certain member I like doesn’t do well and I wish her or her team could have won, but then I realize I actually found the whole event/plan/企画 much more interesting the way it was than if everyone was treating like a sports tournament or something (very seriously) and she had won :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I see what you mean, but it's just I can't stand the favoritisms and double standards that sometimes MCs adopt, so that some lucky members are treated as princesses and constantly made to look as if they'd cr@p chocolate, so perfect they are, whereas other members are treated like sh*t and constantly made to look as weirdos/losers; I've seen that happening again and again with Keyakizaki and that really ruined it for me; luckily it's not happening (or at least, to a much lesser extent) with Sakurazaka (with Nogi I'm still at their "Year Two" so it's far too early for me to speak about them extensively, but I've noticed Bananaman doing it too in the early stages - no idea if that is still going on or what). With Hinatazaka I don't remember seeing that behavior from Kasuga (yeah, we all know he loves Nibu - who doesn't, right? :p - but that's it, it's a simple, harmless joke, but apart from that he's the same with every member), but Wakabayashi is doing it constantly, imho. Some members he pampers whatever they do, and others he mocks and disses all the time, regardless.
    Pardon me for not finding that particularly enjoyable to watch, what can I say?
    I'm sorry for venting that out and doubly sorry if my words have offended someone - please believe it, that was not my intention! :flower:
    If this is a taboo topic I'll duly note it and stop discussing it publicly.
    But I know from PMs I'm not the only one here thinking that some MCs are unfair.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello.

Due to my work, I can't be of much help in clarifying some things that may not be fully understood. But I am always reading very carefully the comments made in this international forum. Thank you very much for your support.

@hinatasucker I can understand that you might feel these things, but it all has a meaning and it is (in a way) linked to our society.

Tomita-san makes use of a very common formula in variety TV and comedy (manzai). She assumes a 'boke' role and Wakabayashi-san assumes a 'tsukkomi' role. In simple definition, she makes use of her (sometimes absurd) skill, to provoke an 'aggressive' (and sometimes silly) response from Wakabayashi-san and generate humour. It is very different with Kasuga-san, where they exchange roles. But this is something they (Audrey-san and Tomita-san) already have planned.

I know it might be difficult, but we can see that this kind of action happens with each member of the group on different levels. Kumi-san as the 40 year old smoking woman, Mirei-san as the airhead, Matsuda-san as the crybaby and so on with each member.

It should be known, that MCs will always seek help and support for their pranks and failures. And that support is the members and staff. Tomita-san is a very important member to keep the flow in the show and the lightness that her fellow members need against tiredness. And she enjoys it very much. She has said so in her messages.

All these actions over the years have allowed them to create very professional and trusting bonds between the MCs, staff and members. It is a relationship of deep respect, affection and protection.

I hope I have been helpful and I hope that you can see the work that everyone does with a lot of professionalism and understanding.

Thank you very much for your support.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Xiphyas did a great job of explaining but to add on to what he said, one of the reasons Wakabayashi might seem a little harsher than other Sakamichi MCs is that he attended an all-boys school. Now Kasuga also attended the same schools but is the boke most of the time so he doesn’t need to do much, but while Wakabayashi try’s to run the show, he may have a hard time interacting with the girls. On top of that he is a shy person in general and so he can’t really interact/communicate “normally”.

But this is variety so it works. He takes advantage of that in the way he interacts with members and it makes the show hilarious. The terrop/chyron jokes sometimes make note of it too. And the members are aware of this and use it to their advantage too.

This is why in general he (and Kasuga to a certain extent) seems a little cold compared to Tsuchida and Sawabe or Bananaman. But their personalities have made the show better and more unique, and helped the girls to grow :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Idols playing with puppies, what more can I ask?
    I love how the girls are so comfortable with Audrey that they can all out on Kasuga, be it compliments or insults haha

17. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I loved that last episode! It made me wish there were more subbed episodes of Run/Battle for Money. I had to watch the last several of them with machine translations.

18. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I was disappointed in the last episode; Kumi deserved steak! :awesome:

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was crazy. HinaAi is indeed different than other Sakamichi variety.:D The level of unpredictable direction and freedom is just over the chart. Also, all Hinata members are good at lying.[hehe]
    And, for this week episode, Marie is the MVP. She is literally yabai.:D
    Oh, I also just found out that Haruyo has twin sister and six siblings. Now, I'm curious about her sister face. :D
    By the way, the confession segment in this week episode was copying this show, "We are Hyoukin Tribe". Here is the original version.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've been curious about those tubs that they drop on the girls. They've gotta be like giant pie tins. Heavy enough to make a good sound when it drops on their heads, but not so heavy that it's going to hurt them, right?