1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Hinatazaka46 - 1st Group Photobook [Tachikogi (立ち漕ぎ)] (19/08/28)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Jul 2, 2019.

1. sukki

sukki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    omfg Kage!!! did not expect this at all
    375528cda78f.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. hiraganatwice

hiraganatwice Kenkyuusei

I screamed when I saw Kage miss herrrr

3. humbal

humbal Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Katoshi and kyoko interview in model press about the 1st photobook.

Translated by @theblueslope

Q
    : "Which shoot did you enjoy the most?"
    Both: the bath shoot!
    Kyoko: there were bath additives added in so the floor became slippery and the 2 of us messily tumbled together lol.

Katoshi: I remember!! There was a pic where I princess-carried Kyoko in my arms which I could only pull off because of how buoyancy works in water
    Kyoko: (Carrying people like that became) really light, huh. I really loved that shot too

(talking about the pool shoot) Katoshi: And after that, we enjoyed the pool shoot so much that we played around like usual afterwards. I really love the cut where everyone messily played with the water. Though, we had to go in the pool wearing T-shirt so it became heavy to wear

Q: "Do you think the bonds within the group deepened after the shooting of the group PB?"
    Kyoko: I feel like of course we'd be getting along better than before. After all we worked hard for one thing all together, I think some kind of bond would come out of it.
    Katoshi: I've never gone on a trip where I have to wear swimsuits before so I was nervous, but it was so much fun. When it was only 1st gen left in the pool, Iguchi played the role of a monster and chased after us, we played around until our make up completely got washed off lol.

gmNZTwxB.jpeg

Source: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1162591110683746304?s=20

original article:
    https://twitter.com/modelpress/status/1162529761647681536?s=20

• Like Like x 5
  4. humbal

humbal Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2