Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 4
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Without looking to put down Keyaki for their obviously different situation, this is worth paying attention to. Looks like Hinata is going to be off to an excellent start

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The tweet is comparing keyaki 1st round with hinata 2nd round (cmiiw).
    But it's excellent start from hinata.

It's different situation when we talk about "debut" between keyaki and hinata.

Edited: i just noticed. Sorry it's hinata 1st round. Thank you @kanjo

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's Hinata's first round. Their 2nd round is either still accepting applications (or just finished, one of the two).

But yeah, as I said above, it's obviously different. Keyaki's debut is comparable to Hiragana's first ever round and 2nd gen's first HS first round.

• Like Like x 3
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hinatazaka46's 1st single (TBA) 2nd round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name
    hina1-2.png
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kanemura Miku (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nibu Akari (1st round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+03) Kakizaki Memi (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+03) Saito Kyoko (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (05.) 24/24 (+04) Kato Shiho (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (05.) 24/24 (+04) Sasaki Mirei (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (05.) 24/24 (+04) Matsuda Konoka (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (08.) 24/24 (+05) Kosaka Nao (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (09.) 24/24 (+06) Kawata Hina (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (09.) 24/24 (+06) Miyata Manamo (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (09.) 24/24 (+06) Watanabe Miho (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (12.) 24/24 (+09) Higashimura Mei (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (13.) 24/24 (+11) Takamoto Ayaka (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (14.) 24/24 (+17) Ushio Sarina (2nd round sold out!)
    15. (15.) 22/24 (+18) Tomita Suzuka
    15. (16.) 22/24 (+20) Sasaki Kumi
    17. (17.) 07/24 (+07) Hamagishi Hiyori
    18. (17.) 00/24 (+00) Iguchi Mao
    18. (17.) 00/24 (+00) Takase Mana
    Total: 387/456 (+123 since 1st round) [84.9%]
    1st Gen: 190/240 (+71) [79.2%]
    2nd Gen: 197/216 (+52) [91.2%]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Wow 14/19 girls sold out by the second round

7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Suzuka and Kumi gonna sell out next week. Hopefully manafi and mao manage to sell some slots so sad for them. Hiyori is the one I’m the most surprised about

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Love the song very different

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Comments from the SHOWROOM: "the best start," " the best," "lolololol" (at Mao), "good song," "capable," "(good at) variety." highly enthusiastic reaction from fans. hundreds of comments that were variations on "cute." (kawaii) Just under 50,000 viewers.

Before it started, the attendees were really up for it, with high expectations. One commenter said it was his first time seeing them. The show started a bit late. I was worried. But then they came on and totally overwhelmed expectations. Absolutely idol, with such a concentration on the fans that they made a word for them: "Ohi-sama," which is the kid word for the Sun. Like "Sun-san".

Exuberant. Almost chaotic. Extremely active, each one of them doing things -- physical and/or verbal -- to entertain. Very capable-seeming, but also feeling natural. Kumi continually advanced the program when needed, but the members themselves seemed able to create and move things together. Mei-chan loud. Suzu-chan and Miku joking together at the left front. Memi constantly making little hand and face gestures following the meaning of what was being said. Nibu in the back row watching the show on her phone with Manamo, and sometimes Nao. Reporting viewership totals. When you watch, look at the details: things are happening in several places at any one time.

They played the single, sang along to it, did elaborate calls to it, waved their light-sticks. It's the 2gen high mood, you might say, but many of the 1gens are right into it, too. Everyone got up from their seats at the end and went over and did a circle chant. Memi and Toshi-chan left a gap between them and acted like they were smilingly inviting the viewer in.

[​IMG]

Personally, I find "Ohisama" and the song title "Kyun!" both a bit much, but they worked with commenters. And the song itself was good. There was some lack of enthusiasm showing in comments elsewhere. Some people say they liked Joyful Love better. Some talk of the new song being non-Sakamichi-like.

All else aside, however, what a great group. Just sitting there suddenly singing together. Natural and capable. And so full of fun.

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT: Contents of the release have been posted on the official site. Five new songs plus Joyful Love. One five-person unit: Katou, WSasaki, Takamoto, Nao. One song each for 1gens, 2gens. Hinano in both new group songs.

EDIT:
    :
    空まで届け
    ポカポカキュン
    ひとりじゃない
    なかまとともに
    たかくとべ
    日向坂46
    ひー

Sora made todoke
    Pokapoka Kyun
    Hitori ja nai
    Nakama to tomo ni
    Takaku tobe
    Hinatazaka46
    Hii

Reaching as far as the sky
    Warmth and heart-squeeze
    We are not alone
    With our friends
    We jump high
    Hinatazaka46
    Hee

The audio of the short version of the single has been posted on the official site. (player floating at lower right of screen, on PC). Here it is from YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Footsteps = group of exclusive models. :)

• Like Like x 4
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    really good song i love the chorus

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I just can't stop smiling listening to the song, it's so good! I was expecting something like nogi early days (e.g Oide Shampoo). This song has strong Hinatazaka signature sound.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I like the song, the music have a good tempo, the lyrics matches the music. So I'm hoping for an energetic and elegant choreography, probably some ballet (using the experience of many of the girls as advantage), also some free dance as we can see on many "Hiragana" songs.

Let me share some thoughts in my groups. "The song transmits a new kind of energy", "Is like a child between Nogi and Keya... you can find some similarities", "A different energy from Joyful Love... I love it", "This song can be an amazing spring hit", "Let's buy it massively".

I'm very optimistic, I wish the best to the girls.

Please keep supporting Hinatazaka46.

(I'm now an official "Ohisama") [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I didn't expect this sound but I do like song very much!

16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why do they think it doesn’t sound like a sakamichi song? Nogi have some very upbeat songs even for A-Sides. Can’t speak for keyaki

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks, @Xiphyas. Just what I wanted to hear. And when some Japanese fans say "buy massively" that can really mean massively. I don't know how much he buys, but there's one guy I follow on Twitter who lives in Hokkaido but goes (or at least went) to every Hiragana concert or handshake. And I've seen pics of huge cartons of CDs. Like hundreds of disks.

I actually did expect music and an approach like this. I saw Memi discovering (?), and then being massively encouraged in her "burikko" stuff. And others following -- even saw cool queen Nao wink. And I thought: I think management may want to add some "come hither" to the mix, a bit of, if not sexiness, at least invitation. And Memi has mentioned a couple of times liking idol music, Suzuki Airi (°C-ute) in particular.

I saw someone say this was like starting where GuruGuru Curtain (and Oide Shampoo?) left off, without going the Seifuku no Mannekin route. Actually, I think management may even be thinking of the appeal of a new young AKB. @hiraganatwice -- Yes, Nogi has some upbeat songs, but the main songs recently have not been as much that way. Made sense to me, anyway, as a Keyaki/Hinata fan who likes but is not that knowledgeable about Nogi -- and less so about AKB.

It will take me a while to get used to this, but I guess we're all Ohisamas now (can Ohisama be female, too?).

Of course, Memi always has my attention, but Kono-chan was attracting a lot of it last night, too. Her more-or-less fixed smile used to bother me, but I'm into it now. I can see the person behind it. She's so smart and active, and dances so well. I like her. But I was watching the MV and thinking: I like every one of those girls.

I had to wake up at 2am to watch that here. Worth every minute of lost sleep. A great beginning.

Official goods store now open! That long squiggle in the second row is a "rubber band." Maybe the squiggliness represents clouds. All the goods are geared for the Debut Countdown Live. I'm surprised to see no official penlight. Maybe the manufacturing lead-time?

EDIT: Just saw a matome of posts about who will be centre, and the names most mentioned, somewhat surprisingly, were Toshi-chan and Memi.

The 5channel main Hinatazaka thread has burned through 2200 posts in the past seven hours.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Young AKB...okay going too far. Ja Nogis later releases aren’t as upbeat as they used to be but that’s because they found their sound. Hinata will find their sound after a few experiments like Kyun. A good experiment though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @ukifune The Hinatazaka46 Ohisama world didn't sleep (I have silenced my phone because until 4am I continue receiving notifications). That's a good signal. I really hope so.

Yes, is neutral.

--------------------------

Obviously anyone want to focus on their oshi but now with Hinatazaka46 and as I said before "Is really hard to focus on just one girl when you have a house of beautiful and cute girls". Every girl gives you that sense of uniquity that makes you want to know more about them. Hinatazaka46 is precious, with hard workers and great members. Is a different idol group since their origins, because since the begining they fought to gain their own identity, even with the "Keyaki" label. That's why you can feel so close to them.

They just fought for her dreams. Hope they keep that spirit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Just watched the showroom video, and I think I need to rewatch 19 more times.[hehe]
    I feel 10 years younger after watching these girls. They give me a lot of energy. And, they are the only group in Sakamichi that has fans' name. It is good, actually. It give unity feeling among their fans, including me.

And, Kyun is perfect song for Hinata. It show their bright spirit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1