1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 2nd [Doremisolasido] (2019/07/17)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, May 31, 2019.

1. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

here I think Nogi is in the middle between Hinata and Keyaki. While Hinata has bright and cute style then Keyaki Dark and emo. Nogi is in the middle of them, not too cute and not too cool, not too bright and not too dark, just beauty and elegance. It's hard to become a fan of these three groups, since each of them take different path of style. It's a matter of taste. But if you love all the girls you should accept what kind of group she is in and what kind music do they perform.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    Did they really say that? where can I get info about that?
    sorry, but i've never heard about it before

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Not gonna lie, Hinata is truly dear to me. I think Keyaki & the then Hiragana spoilt me with their dances and story telling MV's that I am finding every other thing weird Lol & by the way nothing else matters if we make the girls happy by supporting them. That I can do, no matter what I think of the MVs or songs.

4. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

If im not wrong it was Katoshi who said that.. She even mention Yoshimotozaka

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah. There was a video on that posted on one of the threads I think

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

I presume you were talking with me?
    Sorry but this make little sense, it's not that if you're a fan of one group you pretend every group you follow to become like that one.
    Quite the contrary actually.
    I like Keyaki because it is what it is, the whole package, but I'm quite happy the rest of my favorite groups are different.
    I was talking about the quality of the songs and hoping it stays higher than this in future because the girls deserve it and, most important, have the skills to back it up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I actually love the song. I think its great and very Hinata. It feels like a natural and genki summer song and exactly what I expect from Hinata.

People say its Kyun #2 but to me thats a huge compliment because Kyun was amazing.

Hinata has their own vibe. Nogi and Keyaki are 'elegant' and 'cool' both concepts which imply a personality which is reserved and quiet. But to me Hinata's 'happy aura' concept is carefree, genki, and noisy which I think they've done a good job of conveying with Kyun and with this single.

I want Hinata to have their own style and not just "half-Nogi, half-Keyaki".

Plus like I said I think the song is great and it baffles me that people don't like it.
    If you've been listening to Hinata's progression of songs since the album it sounds like what you would expect from them. And Happy Aura was by far my favorite song on Ambivalent and I listened to Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto more than I did Kuroi Hitsuji. I guess its just personal taste.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I think Kyun and Doremi's lyrics and song style is not for everyone especially if you are expecting something like Synchronicity or Kuroi hitsuji.
    Doremi is pretty much a feel good easy going happy summer song. I really enjoy it.

A bit off topic but something I want to share: my grandfather (he's not that old) is a big Hiragana Oshi fan (after he saw me watching it when I came back to Saitama, he got hooked because he is an Audrey fan for some reason..). He's not really into Hinata/Gana songs he only listens to and loves Sore demo aruiteru and Kyoko's solo song.

But my youngest sister who just got into middle school, for some reason hates and is scared of Keyakizaka's edgy songs and only moderately likes Sekai ai and Sezon. But right now she and her friends are really really really into Hinatazaka's Kyun especially.. she was the first one to line me when Doremi's mv came out earlier today too lol. She and her friends are not really into songs like Imanimiteiro or similar bittersweet Gana songs.

Long story short: It made me wonder.. At first I was thinking maybe Hinata mgmt are targeting traditional idol fans.. but are they also trying to bring in a younger audience to their fanbase?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Agree, Kyun & Doremi are not for everyone but Hinata have more to offer. Most of last single's coupling songs to me are better than the title track. I also get this 'Kyun 2' so I'm expecting great coming out of this one.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LONG POST AHEAD
    I am glad you brought this up. I had this discussion with a friend of mine. Well we are both Keyaki fans so we probably are biased but we got some time to speak abt lots of deep things like realizing that Keyaki songs are just not for any one. It is clearly for those who have gone through a lot & have life dealt with them harshly in this world to understand and follow what they are talking about. It is also clearly why the younger generation and mostly females are fans of keyaki because they are the ones who are, at the moment, truly dealing with world stuffs. Older generations are now trying to find their peace after enduring all that so they would go in for groups with fluffy, cute, bright songs, like 48gg, Hinata and Nogi. So for someone like your younger sister, she probably don't understand...yet since she is so young but give her a few years when the world changes all of a sudden. Like Techi who joined when in middle school. She clearly was so young to follow what was happening but she was going through stuffs at home no young girl shld endure & then THAT incident happened. She then started relating to the songs that she totally lost herself in them. For Hinata, mind that when they were hiragana, they had that keyaki vibe until 'happy aura'. It was the opposite of what we knew of keyaki. So as Hinata now, their message is, or so I think, that in all that is happening in our lives there are the happy times we should cherish. A good balance in life, something that keyaki gave to us too through Sekai wa d Futari saison & I will recommend every keyaki fan to listen to their songs. Your sister, at this age, relates to the fluffy side of life so I understand why she would be afraid of the dark songs.
    So for your question, I will say, it isn't abt what management is doing. It is abt the target group. Most early teens & older generation will go in for hinata songs bug Most younger generation & late teens will go for keyaki & it all depends on how much the world has revealed to us.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    don't like the choreo

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Rena Zoldyck

Rena Zoldyck Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    Thank you for the information

13. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Hmm as an adult i can say that keyaki song its more relate to me as an adult than me when i was teenager, and i think its also depend on the listener environment itself. Not everyone have same background life like you or hmmero.
    There are kid who can relate to keyaki or maybe there are kid who likes Hinata or Nogi bcz they want to be happy.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I agree with you. All kinds of generation have their favorite genre and every person, young & old has what they prefer. There are young ppl who love the 80's song compared to nowadays & old people who love nowadays songs. Also the listener environment is what I was talking about. Like, If i am angry, for instance, my first choice of music is a calm song. There are others who will go for other genres like hard Rock etc. It differs, generally but what makes it unique is how we embrace it. There are ppl who love songs just for it & there are others who love a song because they relate to the words in the song. I don't know Japanese but I love J-music. Initially, it is just me loving a song for what it is but once I understand the lyrics (thanks to most translators out there), I either love it more or less. Hope you understand what I am trying to say

• Like Like x 2
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Exactly my wish. I want more story telling

But it’s their first summer single so this choreography based theme is okay for now. Reminded me of Nogi’s 3rd summer single Free & Easy but with a more natural background. It was a nice MV nevertheless the girls looked great. Sad there wasn’t any water in the pool lol

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It’s funny because a lot of Hinata fans are university students aged 18+. So your little thesis is quite wrong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Hmm, I (respectfully) disagree. Music is largely the reason why myself, and many others, are fans of a group in the first place. Even if we like the singers as people, if we feel their music is declining in quality or their musical direction is changing negatively, then we're allowed to be rightfully upset. I think this 'just accept what's given and support no matter what' mindset isn't very healthful or beneficial for anyone - it'll cause us to lose our ability to think and judge objectively.

That being said, Doremi is catchy and a very public-friendly song; I smell a hit.

The MV was boring but at least my oshi got some screentime. Now, the dance... far below my expectations. Not a fan of the shoulder flapping and hand gesturing move. Still, it's a cute, quirky dance though, something only Hinata would be able to pull off.

I also echo a poster's sentiment above that all three Sakamichi groups should have their own distinct color. People may love the early Hiragana songs, but their current happy aura image and songs is what sets them apart and differentiates them in the public. If I want to listen to light, fluffy songs that brings my spirits up, I turn to Hinata - and I imagine lots of others do so as well.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Watching Kyun and Doremisolasido have never failed to make me smile so I am one of those that like to listen to Hinata for light fluffy songs. Of course other groups have their own twist to light and fluffy as well. :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I didn't like Doremisolasido and Kyun either, a matter of taste? Totally. I like their b-sides more. The MV is cute and the costumes too! Although I would not like them to wear blue suits in all their singles, personally I would feel it repetitive.

Frankly I'm also more tied to the songs of Hiragana Keyaki, but I suddenly found myself reflecting with myself lol They are no longer Hiragana Keyaki, they are Hinatazaka46 and it is foolish to look for something similar to what was produced before for them, they are a new group, they build a different image of what they were. It's also just their second single it's an exaggeration to call them Naozaka46, so I will continue to watch them with pleasure as they continue to grow because the girls themselves make everything worthwhile, have I already said how much I enjoyed the video? Because I have to say that I enjoyed it, I don't like the song, yes, but seeing the girls so bright, beautiful and happy makes my whole life happy. Maybe everything I just said is contradictory but I don't care :hehe: I love them.

Love Miku btw. Bye and feel free to dislike it :inlove:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    FWIW, I am not a Keyaki fan, that's not where I'm coming from. A few months ago (end of the year I think?) I told my tutor that, from a purely musical point of view, Hiragana was the (current) idol group best aligned with my taste. Soredemo is one of my favorite songs period, NO WAR is brilliant, Senkou Hanabi is also amazing… but since the name change… not so much. Even Tokimeki Sou is… overrated. It's well-produced and of course they're good singers, but the song is extremely generic, at home as the ending theme of some drama maybe.

That said though. If the songs appeal to the greater public and help them on their path, I'm happy for them. But personally, I feel I lost something. Can't be helped.

• Agree Agree x 3