1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 3rd [Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?] (2019/10/02)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Aug 17, 2019.

1. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    05.jpg

Hinatazaka46 - 3rd Single Announced!
    Tittle: Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?
    Release date: October 2nd
    Official Web Page: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/page/3rd_single?ima=0000
    Music Video - Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte ii no?:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Music Video - Honto no Jikan:

Music Video - Ichiban Sukida to Minna ni Itte ita Shousetsu no Taitoru wo Omoidasenai (Kamimura Hinano Solo Song)

Music Video - Lima Cantik - Mama no Dress (Lima Cantik: Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Kumi, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Ushio Sarina)

Content:

01.jpg

► TYPE A:
    • M1. こんなに好きになっちゃっていいの? "Konna ni Suki ni Natchatte ii no?"
    • M2. ホントの時間 "Honto no Jikan"
    • M3. まさか 偶然 "Masaka Guuzen" (Hana-chanzu: Matsuda Konoka & Tomita Suzuka)
    • M1, M2 and M3 Off-vocal
    • M1 and M2 MUSIC VIDEO

02.jpg
    TYPE B:
    • M3. 一番好きだとみんなにいっていた小説のタイトルを思い出せない "Ichiban Sukida to Minna ni Itte ita Shousetsu no Taitoru wo Omoidasenai" (Kamimura Hinano)
    • M1 and M3 MUSIC VIDEO

03.jpg
    TYPE C:
    • M3. ママのドレス "Mama no Doresu" (Lima Cantik: Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Kumi, Kato Shiho, Saito Kyoko, Ushio Sarina)
    • M1 and M3 MUSIC VIDEO

04.jpg
    TYPE REGULAR (CD ONLY):

• M3. 川は流れる "Kawa wa Nagareru"

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Very excited. It’s a sad Hinata autumn!

Hoping for a song like Ima hanashitai or Nandomeno aozoraka and centre rotation. Hina fits the fall image a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Super excited! Was just thinking about this, but thought it was too early for an announcement. Other than that I agree with hiraganatwice, a more calm song with centre rotation. I got my wish for the B-sides last time, so this time I don't really have any particular hopes there, other than a solo being nice. :p

I think Sasaki Mirei or Katoshi would be good for centre choices this time around, but Kawata or Kanemura would be good too. (Though really, almost everyone would be fine as centres)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

YESSS so excited! Also echoing the others, center rotation & a different style of song for A-side, something a bit mellow with thoughtful lyrics would be amaaaazing. Something that can showcase the girls’ vocal ability and versatility. Because we all know these girls can pull off more than just cheerful, catchy love songs with juvenile, repetitive lyrics (I still love Doremi, though :p)

Don’t think it’ll happen this soon but if Hiyotan (& Kage) returns this single, I would be absolutely ecstatic :)

5. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm just a bit worried about the girls' health... They are barely taking any breaks. There's always someone absent during handshake events. I understand they have to keep the hype train going, but can they handle a new single and a one man live so soon?

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I think the release date was maybe for Keyaki. Something happened and they took Hint for a release. The timeframe is REALLY short for 46SG manners...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i want a nibu or katoshi center

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I was not expecting another single so soon, but I'm absolutely stoked. I have the same caveat as other people though, as capable and hard-working as these girls are I don't want them to be worked TOO hard. Like, let's not have any more graduations this year, eh?

Oh, and yeah, I really, REALLY hope Kage makes her Hinatazaka debut on this single. Finally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The year is flying by!

At first, I thought this was too quick for another single, but Nogi fit 4 into their first year and they've done 3 in about the same span of months before. It turns out this is just the sakamichi SOP.

Personally, I think that they should strike hard and fast now in order to carve a name for themselves amongst their sakamichi sisters. Get the ball and run with it. The time for resting was when they were under Hiragana Keyaki; now's Hinatazaka's time!

Also, Matsuda center, please.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just an update! Techi happend, again!
    ---

As for the center: We have so many girls who already where center and have potential as future center but I think it would not be wise to change center in their official debut year. Also Kosakana is not so over pushed like other center. I think we have a good balance in Hinatazaka, you see it in their choreography and MVs.

Single: I am split between "Crazy Halloween" and "Emotional Christmas" but I miss a good Christmas Single like "Bokura no Seifuku Christmas" from "=LOVE".

Member: Also hoping for a Kageyama return but saddly without Hiyori-Hime.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    . . .I hadn't even thought about what a Hinatazaka Christmas song would be like, now I really want one.

I'd like a new centre too, but I'm also fine if we don't get one - I feel like Hinatazaka are really good at the centre not hogging the track, everyone gets their moment and the videos give everyone a good share of the limelight.

I'm already thinking about coupling tracks. I love Yasashisa ga Jama wo Suru and the fact it had a 1st, 2nd and (the only) 3rd gen member. I like it when they combine girls with very different voices so I hope they do more of that. And more Kamimura singing would be nice. I'm still kind of like "Wait, that's what he voice is like?" - she's really good. But they all are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I have low expectations… give me a song that doesn't suck and any center other than Kosakana and I'll be happy.
    I really don't understand this thinking. Everybody and their cat in the general public knows that changing center is normal for an idol group, so the idea that a fixed center is somehow helpful for the group is a complete mystery to me. If the center doesn't change for the 3rd single, I expect at least one more graduation announcement before the end of the year.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just wondering, what makes you think that members graduate because they don't get to be the center? I actually don't think that many idols wish to be center. and isn't Memi the only graduation for Hinata so far, and her reason was completely unrelated to the group or to being center... (if I'm correct, it's because she was stalked? and she retires from the industry now) I'm not sure what makes you think this. Things seem to be fine imo regardless who is the center, they all get a similar amount of exposure.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Feels so fast paced :blink:
    But I like the idea of a nice autumn or fluffy winter single in Hinata style <3

15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Not because she doesn't get to be center, but because she doesn't want to be in a fixed-center group. It can be pretty demoralizing. And it's such a shift from the way hiragana was being run… I would totally understand if someone felt out of place.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That was fast.
    Anyway, all I wish is for Katoshi to center this one.
    If Kosaka centers again, then I expect a perma-center for this group. Well, they just branched out of 'that' group so if they'll follow the same formula, that wouldn't come as a surprise.
    And please no more of that kyun-kyun-kyun, doremi-doremi pattern for the title track.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I wish for song that has different tempo, either faster or slower than Kyun & Doremi (both of these has same tempo).

18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    A katoshi centre for a fall single has never crossed my mind and now I really want it. Either her or Hina please.

Hinata can’t stick with a perma centre like Keyakizaka it will absolutely ruin them because they just have too many girls already with centre potential. And I don’t doubt their future members will also have the demand and potential to become centre. I’m already tired of Nao as centre after just two singles so please...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't expect Nao and Mirei to center this because they already have bunch of songs to center.

I agree for Hina center, but I also want Kyonko center their autumn single.

20. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    Oh my the single comes out on my bday! [hehe] I'd love for them to have a futari saison type of song