1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 3rd [Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?] (2019/10/02)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Aug 17, 2019.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    A bunch of songs? Miipan only centered two songs (in Hiragana, none in Hinata), one less than Kyoko (although I always get confused about No War bc some people consider it a Kyoko center and some don't). Katoshi centered two, one in Hiragana and one in Hinata. I wouldn't compare Mirei to Nao. Mirei is my favorite Hiragana/Hinata center but I can see't see her getting a center again soon. But I can see Hina/Nibu/Miru centering this time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Iirc, Mirei has:
    Kitai Shiteinai Jibun
    Yakusoku no Tamago
    Sharin ga Kishimu
    Hiragana de Koi Shitai
    Imanimiteiro
    Konna Seiretsu
    Oide Natsu no Kyoukaisen

Kyonko has:
    Soredemo Aruiteru
    NO WAR in the future

Yes it's from hiragana but they don't throw those songs out, right?

EDIT: I'd like to see Mirei center again, but don't think she needs to do it for now.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Hinatazaka is on FIRE !!!!

totally looking forward to this single too ♥

4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    You're right, I completely forgot about the album songs. My bad.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's okay, friend. But then, I also forgot she also centered the 2 1st-gen songs in that same album. Well, maybe Mirei has the highest number of center for 1st gen member. 7 songs, compared to Nao's 11 songs.

6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Okay early days I know but I just want the radio rip of it never mind the title

7. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I just knew this, five-type means A, B, C, D, and Regular type right? so they will get 7 songs and 5 MV for this single. Also because of this, there was some discussion that looks like they will need 4th gens recruitment soon.

On Manafii blog she said that 3rd single will be a turning point. Didn't sure what she means, probably there is something that has changed from the previous ones or something more impactful?. Also not long before that on Katoshi's recomen, she said that this single is "absolutely surprising". Didn't sure if that is because the announcement too soon or there's something more surprising than that.

Anyway, this will be an anticipating single for me, maybe they will perform all of the songs in this single on their One-Man Live at SSA, just a week before the release date.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sorry to disapoint you, they did not announce a Type-D version. I think you mix it up with Nogi.

---
    As for the center: We know the potential of our girls but for the big majority Hinatazaka46 is a new Idol group and management decided to build the Hinata corporate design with Kosaka Nao as eye catcher. In the first singles a center is also an anker/point of stability for viewers until other members have enough focus for a change. At least 6 Members are currently being pushed into the focus with the help of magazins. And there is one important fact why it is not wise to change center now. Take a look at the date, we are at the beginning of the most important season - the year end season with all its specials and awards. It will be irritating for viewers to go in this season in your "debut year" with an "unknown" new center especially with a potential invitation to the Record Awards and Kohaku. First single next year we easily can start center rotation.

As for Kohaku: AKB48 Group Senbatsu and Nogizaka46 are fixed positions too many potential viewers. Runners up: STU48 as representant of the biggest region in Japan, Hinatazaka46 hottest newcomer this year and as Keya Under never invited. - NHK will not invite all Sakamichi groups and 3 groups are streching the limit. If they invite a third group it is possibly Yoshimoto for the late evening part.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info, I don't know what they mean by 5部 (part?), it's actually referring to handshake event.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I wouldn't say AKB48 is guaranteed for Kohaku. They're a toxic brand at this point. They can't even keep their own flagship variety show on the air.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

@SI-Doitsu I understand your point and many of Hinatazaka fans think the same, about to keep Nao-chan as center to reinforce their image at least this year. Also, the people who want center rotation.

The true is that Hinatazaka46 have really solid sells (above AKB sister groups) and many of us here, knows well Hinatazaka image and their story. There is a (justified) fear/dislike about a permanent center and the first thing that comes to my mind is, how that can affect the health (mental and physical) on who is the center.

We already know that Nao-chan center election is also the choice of the members along management. They will have their reasons. But we also know the high potential every member have.

Nao-chan is a great center and her image is strong among fans and no fans. Particularly I don't have problems with Nao-chan, she's adorable and a hardworker but she is fragile too, so I'm worried about her mental state. She have members support and love and you can see and notice that on HS events or live, even in theirs blog. That is why I love this group, they support each others no matter what.

Now, the members already are hinting in theirs blogs something related (I interpret that) to a big surprise/change (Center? Image?) in this third single. I'm really excited with this single, they are pointing to Kouhaku and I'm pretty sure they will be invited.

-----------------------------

@Remylittlechef 5 parts in their HS slots.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I think I would be happy with whoever is picked as the center for this single. :)

Cheers!

13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hi, I'm new in S48, nice to meet you all. I've been following Hinata since their debut as Hiragana last year. And I was really happy when they became Hinata.

As for their new single, I wish for a new center but I don't mind if Nao is center again because is the 3rd single, and I don't think management will choose as center for every single like in Keyaki.

I wonder if it's possible that they'll release a 4th single this year like Nogi in 2012.

• Like Like x 4
  14. merueriiryohamegu___4846

merueriiryohamegu___4846 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    how about nao-shiho wcenter

• Like Like x 1
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Oh exciting exciting. I hope by turning point they mean centre rotation and 3.5 gen recruitment. I can’t accept one person being a single gen its nonsense. With the recent Hina centred interviews and features on Oricon I’m hoping it’s a hint on her being centre this time. It could be a w-centre then I would happily take it.

Kohaku is a possibility but I would rather Hinata make their way there slowly. A more natural process?

16. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Senbatsu for this new single, announced on HinaAi

UUAEWXkK.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Even the announcement was very like-Nogi, I don't mind Nao being center again, but the formation is really interesting, feels like Hiragana debut days when there was only 3 member in front row, there are Fukujin vibes with the 1st and 2nd row too.

18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Three good things came out from this senbatsu. They did the announcement like nogi (FINALLY). Katoshi & Kyoko front row flanking position is still strong which is the best. They remind me of Maiyan and Nanamin with the symmetry positions. And Konoka second row. Oh I forgot about Mei second row. Four good things then.

Hina third row has had me in absolute outrage the last 30 minutes or so. I don’t understand and I hate it. Second row at least. Also Nao centre. I’m bored. Tired. I was really
    hoping this would be the period of centre rotation but guess we’ll have to wait till next year. There’s something that’s so wrong about a 2nd gen being centre for a groups first three singles. Tried to get over it but it really rubs me the wrong way.

I guess management are trying to give early
    Nogi/Hiragana vibes with this fukujin formation but the lack of change in centre and Hina being in third row just throws me off completely.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I really don't like the front row being only three members. Didn't like it the other times it happened, don't like it now. Nao as a center is boring to me but after seeing what other people said I can understand why they chose her since this is most likely their last 2019 single. I do think we'll get a new center for the first 2020 single. Hina in third row is awful.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Pushing Nibu+Kawata from 1st row straight to 3rd row is harsh.

I like Kosaka, but I really hope they'll change the center next time. I won't be good for her health, and variety makes these types of groups better in my opinon.

Not that concerned with the 3-member first row, neither like it or dislike it tbh. Hoping for a good song.