1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 3rd [Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no?] (2019/10/02)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by blindastaroth, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Yeah!, finally they show their true dance skill :inlove:, Kosakana kakkoi..... :v

• Like Like x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. 24pt

24pt Kenkyuusei

logged in just to say that this is my favourite hinata a-side now :inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The MV and the song for the third single Konna ni suki ni natchatte ii no? fully shows the capabilities of what the Hinatazaka girls can do by trying a new approach of appealing to be more serious with a dynamic of being cool as well. The choreography of the song is very nice and it's probably the best I've seen from them so far. The song catches the voices of the Hinatazaka girls potential singing ability very clearly. Overall the main song is very nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Miho was the one that got my attention the most on the mv
    this is hinatazaka's best so far

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I'm surprised that the mv wasn't geoblock which is definitely very good!!
    Kosakana killed the solo dance, i think. But her stare still feels sort of empty for me, Miipan is much more expressive for me.
    Konoka and Miku was also great.
    Toshi and Kyoko's voice really suits this song well. But I feel like there's not that much Hinano.
    But overall, my favourite hinata single so far. The mv and choreo was well done too. This song showed a different side of hinata which love [hehe][hehe]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Cool MV. Here are some of my favorite scenes.
    Katoshi and high heels is amazing!
    IMG_20190904_123039.jpg
    Super Konoka Time!!!<3<3:inlove:
    IMG_20190904_123124.jpg IMG_20190904_123150.jpg IMG_20190904_123358.jpg

Miku made a I Love You hand sign.
    IMG_20190904_123217.jpg

Miho's forehead looks cute. And in this scene, I believe she imagined eating meat.[hehe]
    IMG_20190904_123255.jpg

Kumi and Konoka dance scene is epic. :cute:
    IMG_20190904_123328.jpg

Nao closed the door is another good scene. However, it would be better, if they stop the music and give it a real door closing sound. It would feel more aesthetic.
    IMG_20190904_123428.jpg

Angel with broken wings.
    IMG_20190904_123502.jpg

Nao's beautiful jaw line. I got goosebumps.
    IMG_20190904_123526.jpg

It is beautiful MV. But, I still can't grasp how it portray the Konna ni Suki ni nachatte feeling. However, I'm happy that Hinatazaka showed their versatility through this single+MV.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Amazing Song and MV, many new things found here especially the growth of their skills in vocals, dance, and appearance.

If we talk about the screen time, in Doremi all the members had solo cuts. But this time, it was created to make the center shine due to the atmosphere of the music. I think it's a song that can truly express Nao completely since Hanbun no Kioku, then give her a special time to kick in, that's appropriate. Because maybe for some people there are many lacks from her as a center, for example, with the first two single, she cannot fully attract attention and give the impact, or cannot be the main person on her role. Looks like they won't change the center anytime soon..

My favorite part:
    (Mod edit: removed dead photo link)
    (Edit: Reuploaded)
    (Mod edit: removed oversized gif - file size over 2 MB)

Kyonko x Nibu

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Ohh. Interesting. Really interesting! I'm looking forward to diving deeper into this song. The girls look utterly fantastic. One-winged Nao dropping a meteor onto all our hearts [hehe]

Also props to Sony for not geoblocking the youtube video. Hopefully the rest of the MVs are the same way.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Great music video, the girls are demonstrating their versatility and that they can perform different styles. In this video they are demonstrating their great singing and dancing skills. Nao looks great in her solo dance, katoshi and kyoko always with a great performance. Miho, konoka and mirei stand out a lot for me. Overall all the girls did a great job. Lets wait for the translation of EinhanderX , right now 88% of the handshakes are sold out. Its a great debut year for the girls.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What a great MV, the clothes, the choreo (specially the choreo, it was amazing!), I loved the scenes where some of the girls were just looking at the camera. If there's a member that got my attention, it's definitely Miku, I can see her being center someday.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Beautful song, choreography and costumes. A great autumn single (though it's spring where I am). I can't wait for a translation of the lyrics and for the rest of the songs to be released.

Mirei and Ushio stood out for me. The Kumi-Konoka dance scene was also breathtaking. (Edit: I first thought it may have come across as too biased if I said Miho stood out for me, but I'm glad I'm not alone in that)

Interesting choice with the wide-angle lens to shoot this MV. You can see more of the scene, but it also causes distortion around the edges which makes some scenes feel more surreal. And some of the symmetry lowkey reminds me of Wes Anderson movies
    For example this shot: (click to enlarge)
    Untitled.jpg

(Edit: I don't know anything about the director/producer both from P.I.C.S, so I'm not sure how much this lines up with their usual production style)

Everyone else: quiet discussion

Captain:
    captain.gif

Yancharu:
    yancharu.gif

Paripi:
    paripi.gif

I wonder what they're talking about [hehe]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What a beautiful video. This is definitely their best A-side so far. Favorite part was the Nibu-Kyoko dance, they killed it. Miho in particular was very prominent and she did really well.

Not to bring up the center issue yet again because it can be quite exhausting but, while I thought Nao did fine, the song and the music video along with the costumes give off a mature vibe that I wish one of the older members was the focus. I feel like Katoshi would have killed it for example. Nao suits cheery songs more imo. But she did fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I just listened to this song without watching its MV. And, I really like it. At the end of the song, somehow, I felt sad. It felt like you really love someone that makes you cry. My favorite part was the pre-chorus. I like how they play the melody on this part.
    Any information about the choreographer for this song? I saw some of Seishiro-san signature move in the dance, but it less-feminine than his usual work with Nogi.

16. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    The choreographer is CRE8BOY (It was mentioned at the video description)

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I love everything about this! the song, the cinematography, and choreography.
    The location where they shot this looks amazing too.

Cre8boy did an awesome job once again with the choreo.
    The girls delivered and gave great face expressions
    & Nao's dance solo was just WOW. Goosebumps.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i think it's really different from the other 2 singles.
    1 thing that i really notice is there're not many formation shifting like the other 2 singles.
    but well, with that kind of dance it shows their individual dance skill.

at first i thought the choreographer is seishiro-sensei, since there're a lot of hand movement like synchro and sing out.
    [hehe][hehe]

19. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I love this 3rd single more than "Kyun" and "DoReMiSolLaSiDo".
    The MV , the choreography, the costumes, the visual aspects. Nao is amazing as center here and I love all the scenes with Miku. Kumi carrying Konoka and dancing is beautiful ❤

• Like Like x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    The mv is high in budget and elegance. Love that. Ngl I was hoping for a more nostalgic kinda atmosphere for the mv but there’s always time for that. Choreography is great very Nogi like. I don’t know how but it gives me synchronicity and sing out vibes. One con about the mv is that it’s yet again another choreography based one. But it does add to the elegance of it all.