1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 5th [Kimi Shika Katan] (2021/05/26)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Kumosayi, Mar 28, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I personally want to see Hinata incorporate tap dance in their dance. It would even be better, if the tap dance sound was the part of their song. Then, they wear suit with hat while dancing/perform that song.:)

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Please no, no masculinity in Hinata, don't do Keyaki's charm

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That is only my wish and imagination. It has no impact whatsoever to their image and this 5th single. If you really don't want that kind of image, you can send email or letter to their management. Maybe, they will listen to your request.:)
    And, btw, I wasn't talking about Keyaki charm on that post. It was Nogi Under song, Fuusen wa ikiteiru.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No need, I only interact with your opinion, which is not a hate speech towards you, it's just like: "for me I don't want to see Hina doing it", just a free thought. Not expecting anything from Hina's 5th.

Sorry if I sounded like insulting. That's not what I meant :)

5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Finally the 5th single is coming out, and the senbatsu announcement is in a few days, so I'm very excited for this Sunday.

About the center I think It'll be Miipan, I mean she got her first center but it was for an album so she deserves to center a single, and I'm expecting that.

But I'm very curious if the senbatsu system will remain the same, I mean since Sakurazaka started a new system in which they have their own version of Nogi's Fukujin, I wonder if Hinata will do the same (only the Fukujin thing, not exactly Sakura system). I guess that will be answered this Sunday.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

miku also has the built in storyline of being a back row member and slowly making her way to the top. I still think it's probably miipan bc of the drama, but we'll see.

7. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Formation is out! Congrats Katoshi!!
    formation.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Katoshi Center! Congratz!:ome:
    Now, I hope the song is amazing. Can't wait, this week they will reveal it for the first time!:)

9. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

i'm super happy with katoshi!!! was expecting miipan but i am happy nonetheless :D

10. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Hyped for this single now! Glad to see Kawata back in 1st row, and Hamagishi in 2nd row!

Katoshi center too, she seems really happy for the chance, and this shows management will start trying out different centers for Hinatazaka. Just super happy all around!

• Like Like x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Congratulations Katoshi! Nice formation. I wish Nao was swapped with Miipan but as long as she isn't center I'm happy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    In which moment they announced the senbatsu, I couldn't watch it at all.

Anyway, I'm happy for Katoshi :)

I'm glad there's another center for singles now.

13. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    It was at the very end, one of the streams (if you watched youtube, the one with 31K watchers) cut off before it started, but the others showed it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

congratulations katoshi!! she's definitely one of the most all-rounder and complete member and i'm really happy for her because she deserves this. Not gonna lie i kinda gave up hope for management to let members who were over 20 years old to become center, but i'm glad management believes in her.

was worried the group was going to go for the perma-center route for Singles, so i'm really glad that's not the case! lets hope other members will get their chance at center too next time.
    time to celebrate! cheers

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy about this. Finally, the one I've always wanted to center. Congratulations Toshi!!! :omfg:

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Really happy for Katoshi. So deserved. I hope the single will be monumental.

17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oh I see, yeah I guess it was that stream, thank you :)

I hadn't notice it, but now Katoshi and Nao are the only ones who have been in front row in every formation.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    This is awesome, couldn't have predicted it - it mixes things up a bit, and weird as it is not to have Kyonko in the front row with her I'm super stoked for Katoshi who absolutely deserves this. She's fantastic.

Edited: for using the word fantastic 3 bloody times. :fp:

19. sakuraeight

sakuraeight Kenkyuusei

katoshi center :1st:
    hiyotan in 2nd row :2nd:
    suzuka in third row :asdfgh:

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Finally, we get KatoShi at center. At least one announced center today put a smile on my face. And Osushi right there too? Nice.