1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 9th [One choice] (2023.04.19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by bonjourmarlene, Mar 1, 2023.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    S&F continues to disappoint me with the tracklist. Literally zero creativity.

2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Gen songs in horde doesn't sound that exciting. I agree with the user above they are definitely lacking creativity at Seed & Flower.

Katoshi and Miipan are the only ones who got solo songs in the past. But that was for the first album in the Keyakizaka era.

It's kinda boring to see no solo songs since the pandemic outbreak. We have one song with Konoka and Tomita as guitar unit and that was in 2019. Nearly 4 years ago. In those 4 years haven't Seed & Flower pushed for individuality in general (applies to Sakurazaka as well. As you know? was the most disappointing idol album of all time and 5th single continued that bad path).

When they talk about individuality solo songs come to mind and bands/musical unit.

Sony Music should let Kinpuri resign and bring back Akimoto's authority or a worthy successor to his direction. After Sakurazaka's 5th single they can't be satisfied with that result. You only get one shot in this business.

3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Katoshi got a solo song in Kimi Shika Katan and Kyoko got a solo song in the last single. They're clearly only giving solo songs to gifted singers (Hinano was an exception and imo that was bc she was the only 3ki at the time) so unless Miipan gets to center a single we won't get another solo song. I agree that they're doing a bad job with Hanachanzu (what's the point of them having a unit name if they only have one song together lol) and I already mentioned that I wish Miipan/Kyoko/Katoshi have another song together. Idk I'm just tired of the generation songs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yay! One Choice MV finally got 1 M views!:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get ready! The MV for coupling song, "Koi wa Nigeashi ga Hayai" will be released tomorrow at 8pm JST!
    The uniform on the thumbnail looks like Azato Kawaii uniform! Can't wait!!!:banana:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    IT'S HERE!!! Beautiful MV!!!:inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The MV shows sooo many beautiful moment in Hinatazaka history. I watched this MV during my short break at work. But, I had to take more time to break and think how much I love this group. Their humble, funny, and crazy side always pull me in and make me love them even more.
    This MV might has some of cut and paste from other video and images. And, I think those were beautiful because each of those cut has deep meaning and story. Then, it ends with their performance at their concert venue, Yokohama Stadium. YABAIII!!!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :cute: Why it's so cute and touching?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This b-side is so beautiful! To be honest, I like it better than the a-side

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    Again, side-b could be side-a, "cool" could be side-a of sakurazuki and "koi wa..." could be side-a of "one choice" and for me "Tasogare wa Itsumo" could be be the side-a of "hito wa yume..."

The melody is very beautiful, it conveys feelings and the lyrics are lovely, I don't know if it's my idea but the video seems like a kind of farewell from 1-2ki :c it conveys that to me, a farewell :c but well xD in general, this single with these 2 songs is already very good, let's hope that the remaining 5 are the same.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun fact. According to Hashimoto Hiroto, one of the producers of Koi Nige MV, his team received 118,860 videos of Hinatazaka members thorough their 8 years of history since the Hiragana era. The MV director needs a week to watch them all and make a compilation they would use on MV. Otsukare, Director-san!!![hehe]
    Source:https://twitter.com/HlROTO_/status/1643086864910540800

• Informative Informative x 5
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    4ki song MV you tube link

Coelacanth

• Like Like x 5
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Coelacanth
    Music composers: Barbora and TomoLow
    Barbora also composed "Mugon no Uchuu" by Sakurazaka46. He seems composed a lot of boyband songs as shown on his website.
    Barbora website: https://lit.link/en/barbora

TomoLow is a familiar name in the Hinatazaka tracklist. He composed Overture, Zangen, and Tsuki to Hoshi. He also composed the music for Kyonko's "Boku Nanka" for FIRST TAKE.
    TomoLow website: https://www.tomolow-music.com/

MV Director: Suzuki Nao
    Website and her works: https://geekpictures.co.jp/service/directors/3519/page/3/

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    One choice (Special Edition)

kaas_23041005.jpg

All songs from the 9th single "One choice" can be downloaded or streamed here:
    Link

• Like Like x 3
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 3
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tomoyo Ichiban Hoshi da MV will be released tomorrow at 12 am JST. Get Ready everyone!!!

Annnnddd!!! Hina Riha Video for One Choice is here!!! :banana:
    There will be LIVE streaming on 19th April at 10 pm JST!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/live/spdwupwKlvY?feature=share

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good number! Increasing about 40k+ than the 8th single, even though many members haven't sold out yet.:)

18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Great number!
    I guess they can reach out to double platinum by the first week

---

Btw, seeing the performances, it is a bit disappointing that I mostly didn't feel Mirei's presence in the group because of her position. It's like she's taking a hiatus and then we see her a couple seconds at the end

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love the performance! As always, CRE8BOY creates a good dance, especially the footwork! Too bad, Kyonko didn't participate in live streaming. I hope they upload the full version of One Choice Hina Riha soon.

And, announcement. Hinatazaka46 will have another YouTube channel!!! They will have live streaming on their new channel on April 30!!!:banana:

The full version of One Choice Hina Rehearsal has been uploaded!!!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2