1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st Album [Hashiridasu Shunkan]「走り出す瞬間」 [18/06/20]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is a good point. Hiragana did participate with a song or two on Kanji releases, and did handshake. It's still not a release of their own, with their own name -- I think people still regard it as a Kanji album -- but it does mean something. They do have the advantage over the Nogi unders of actually having their own group name (sort of), and not being called "unders."

@Rurouni -- Thanks. Just what I wanted to know. Not a huge second day -- lower than any of the Nogi albums (including the Unders, who had 15,052) -- but still moving forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

hiragana de koishitai is my favorite song on the album. cant get it out of my head.

3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    really good album i enjoyed all the songs! but yakusoku no tamago is still my favourite~ so uplifting and makes you believe in them and want to support them all the way~~ and that concert ending G chord at the end~ epic~

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I honestly have to agree with all these points. And except for Sharin, your favorite songs are the same as mine XD. My last favorite is actually Knock wo Suru na (Meimei, Katoshi, Manafi, Paripi and Miho)

I've explained why I liked Igokochi and Kabocha in semi-detail but I haven't really delved into why I like Hanabi, Knock and Seiretsu. But may as well recap what I said in a previous post about IgoWaru and KaboWare.

Senko Hanabi ga kieru made - Has a very musical vibe to it and it has that jazzy 70s type feel to it. Initially I thought I wouldn't like it but after listening to the full song 4 or 5 times I got to like it. No offense to Miku but I think Konoka or Paripi may be center for it Idrk.

Knock wo Suru na - This like Hanabi. It took me a few listens to actually get a grasp of the song and that the cool vibes I've gotten from fit with Miho, Paripi and maybe Katoshi. Manafi and Meimei in a song like this is still kinda weird to me but I'll live with it. I like the bgm to the song and it fits with a cool style.

Konna Seiretsu wo Saseru no ka? -
    Listening to this one actually right now. It's not like the last two songs and I liked it right off the bat. Such a cool song for the first gen members and it's quite nice to hear them give solo parts to everyone. Also, is it just me or are management enforcing the Mirei/Kyonko/Katoshi front three for Gana? In this case it's just for 1st Gen but I think it's Hiragana as a whole as well.

Igokochi Waruku Otona ni Natta - SAITO KYOKO YOU DO NOT FAIL TO IMPRESS ME. Literally my #1 replay song right now, it's good to me and I think this song may have personal meaning to Kyonko herself now that she's of age, so that makes me feel as though the song is better. Also the guitar and drum instrumentals in the background to Kyonko's great voice again, makes it such a good song to me. No doubt about it. Not that Katoshi and Mirei's solos are bad, heck they're just as good, but this song from Kyonko trumps them all.

Halloween no Kabocha ga Wareta -
    Lima Cantik have done it again for me. I love the cuteness of the song and it really fits for Ayaka and Sarina especially for me. Its so different to Chinmoku Shita Koibito yo but that's exactly the reason why I love it. I really don't have much else to say honestly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    There’s something about igokochi that makes me wanna cry idk how to explain it

7. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Is Miku center of Senko Hanabi?

8. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

@Furukawa_Akane
    I would have picked Knock if I weren't limiting myself to five. That's pretty scary lol. Mostly my picks are driven by the fact that I love Kyoko's voice.

I just finished watching the Budokan Blu-Ray. It reminded me why center matters a lot less to Hiragana than other Akimoto groups. The songs are filled with solo parts that everyone is doing very well lately. Kyoko/Katoshi/Mirei and the majority of other members 1st/2nd gen are fantastic during their parts. CDTV was very good as well. Mirei wrote everyone was fine with their positions and I absolutely believe her now.

2nd gen is much more impressive now that I have a better view. Kosaka center could be almost anyone else and it would make little difference though. Kosaka certainly appears to be one of the best performers in 2nd gen but there are not nearly as many weak points as Kanji. There is much less need to continually focus on a center or a handful of other members. Both Hiragana 1st/2nd gen are strong individually.

The earlier concert Zepp was okay. A bit better than Kanji normally is about equal to Kanji at their best. But Budokan was amazing you can tell they practiced for it very seriously. Probably created a great environment for 2nd gen to develop. I wish I could see them with all Hiragana songs it's gotta be unbelievable.

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    IIRC, that's 126,507 for the first two days. More closer to 150-160k by the end of the week.

That's the digital Complete Edition with all new songs from the three different versions, right?

10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Yep looks like it.

Also, Amazon is sold out of the regular edition but it seems like they probably shipped enough to the physical stores though.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I honestly have no clue

12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Finally, I managed to get the album! :approve: been listening to it non-stop since morning at work. It's already out on Spotify as well.
    [​IMG]

So far, I like most of the songs - the songs that really "jumped out" to me early on are Natsuiro no Mule and lovely Katoshi's solo song, Otoko tomodachi dakara. I suspect other songs will overtake them with more plays. Great album, well worth it.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hiragana Keyakizaka46's 1st Album (Hashiridasu Shunkan) 6th round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name
    h1a-6.jpg
    01. (01.) 12/12 (+00) Saito Kyoko (2nd round sold out)
    02. (02.) 12/12 (+00) Kato Shiho (3rd round sold out)
    02. (02.) 12/12 (+00) Kageyama Yuka (3rd round sold out)
    04. (04.) 12/12 (+00) Kanemura Miku (4th round sold out)
    04. (04.) 12/12 (+00) Kawata Hina (4th round sold out)
    04. (04.) 12/12 (+00) Kosaka Nao (4th round sold out)
    04. (04.) 12/12 (+00) Watanabe Miho (4th round sold out)
    04. (04.) 12/12 (+00) Higashimura Mei (4th round sold out)
    09. (09.) 12/12 (+00) Nibu Akari (5th round sold out)
    09. (09.) 12/12 (+00) Ushio Sarina (5th round sold out)
    11. (11.) 12/12 (+01) Takamoto Ayaka (6th round sold out!)
    11. (11.) 12/12 (+01) Kakizaki Memi (6th round sold out!)
    13. (13.) 11/12 (+02) Sasaki Mirei
    14. (13.) 10/12 (+01) Miyata Manamo
    14. (13.) 10/12 (+01) Tomita Suzuka
    16. (16.) 08/09 (+02) Matsuda Konoka
    17. (17.) 06/12 (+02) Sasaki Kumi
    18. (19.) 03/12 (+01) Iguchi Mao
    18. (18.) 03/09 (+00) Hamagishi Hiyori
    20. (19.) 02/12 (+00) Takase Mana
    Total: 197/234 (+11 since 5th round) [84.2%]
    1st Gen: 106/132 (+7) [80.3%]
    2nd Gen: 91/102 (+4) [90.6%]

• Like Like x 1
  15. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    There seems to be two versions of the same line in Kitai shiteinai jibun floating on the internet?

慎重に生きろなんて
    大人たちは言うけれど
    行きたい方へ歩きたくなる
    それはいけないのか? // いけないことなのか?

Most lyrics websites (and even oricon) have 'それはいけないのか (sore wa ikenai no ka)' while 'いけないことなのか' (ikenai koto na no ka) appears more on fan blogs. I've listened to the official MV multiple times and it does sing 'いけないことなのか' though (around 1:44). Does the CD version sing this line differently? A last minute change in the song? Or is it the 'official' lyrics that is outdated? :confused:

Granted, both versions mean basically the same thing, but I'm still curious about where 'それはいけないのか' comes from...

16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

In the booklet it says いけないことなのか? And that's what they sing on the album version. So, idk where the alternative comes from.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1010148793159901184?s=12

I think this was said by Kyonko herself on KochiHoshi but I did feel some sort of personal feelings in this song.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I hope so but Amazon is sold out of Type A and B now too. Not coming in till next week. And I'm reading some shops are sold out too. It really is a shame but it looks promising for maybe closing in on 200-250 thousand total eventually. 400,000 is the dream.

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop