1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

"I'm 16 years ord!"

10/10 would watch again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I did watch again. And liked the show even better. Funny. Natural. The MCs and the odd, involving beginning seem to be relaxing the members and drawing them out. I look at the group as a whole and think, wow, are they cute and interesting or what?

I loved the way Memi and Mana just went ahead and argued there right in front of all of us. Credit to them both: Mana for mentioning her determination to change their combi nickname, and Memi for not letting go. Both pretty stubborn and straightforward. Both were right, by the way: on Showroom in February, Memi didn't want to listen to any alternatives to "Memifi", and eventually, after plumping for it over and over, got her fans to stampede the result in a poll. But Mana is in fact there in the name -- if you happen to know that her nickname is Manafi, lol.

That willingness to argue came from Toshi-chan, too, when she denied she had given Sarina the nickname "Nacho." And Sarina remembered that in fact it was Kumi. Good stuff.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I watched it too many times for my own good [hehe] but 1st epidoses are always worth.
    I agree with the choice of making brief introductions again. Those are usually fun and, more important, great for new fans, and old fans who never engaged with Gana stuff. :chuffed:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I enjoyed that first episode a lot. I don't mind that they're doing introductions since I never saw the showrooms. Can't wait for the next episode.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Just finished it and plan to watch it again and again. :D It is indeed funny, but I can't say that the girls get used to it. There is still minor problem, but I believe they will be able to deal with it later. And, It was really happy, seeing this girls can become quite open. If they can keep like that, this show will be more interesting.
    It seems this week and next week, they are still talking about 1st gen. I hope, the 2nd gen get a chance to show themselves later.
    And, I LOVE MEMI!<3<3<3

8. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Way better than Keyakake has been for the past 4+ months. I hope GEES drops that and starts subbing these, as they come out.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bingo

Bingo Member

Unfortunately he is not planning to sub it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hiragana has introduced themselves many times. Keyakake twice for 1st gen and once for 2nd gen. They also did it in Omotenashikai.
    Nothing new in this episode, but seeing them being introduced not as a fresh member gave different impression, which is better.

I'm also happy that we can see Manafi's English properly, since she didn't really show that in Keyakake or Keyabingo.
    Next episode will be more funny, lol.. I love this show.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Very enjoyable episode even without the subtitle. Memi caught me off guard with a simple 'I'm 16 y/o'. So adorable. Manafi's turn to test her English is also great. Agree this is way better than previous Keyakakenai episodes. Well of course it's a fresh start for Hiragana. But overall it's lively. Hopefully someone will sub this show (please!!!:cute:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Hiragana really gave a different vibe here. Many people also commented in YT that the MC works better since they are a real duo (means the chemistry is good already). I also quite surprised with how Kasuga-san learned about the girls in advance. Not many MC really did care to do those... I mean Sawabe-san not even trying to listen to Kanji's songs. Then again maybe Audrey duo is quiet an idol lover. I remembered in AKBingo they even recognized Mukaichi Mion as someone from Tofu Pro Wrestling dorama.

13. Treima

Treima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I keep coming back to this thread hoping somebody announced they're going to pick it up for regular subbing. :wall:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a blog post translating some very positive reaction from 2channel. A couple of people compared the show to (early) Nogizaka.

I may even get used to the performance aspect of such shows. I think I prefer straightforward reactions to exaggerated play-acting, but the play-acting here was real enough and really entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
  15. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    It's only been one episode but I really like this show!

Like @ukifune mentioned earlier, it flows so naturally. It looks like they're already at ease with Audrey, and for their part it looks like Audrey are good MCs. They know how to keep things moving forward, and they're good at giving prompts to the members to speak. I also loved how Memi jumped in to argue about the MemiFi nickname. That kind of off-the-cuff banter amongst the members is something that I look for in these idol shows, and it's something that KeyaKake lacks right now.

Time for Hiragana's happy aura to brighten up the world!

16. ONECTechi

ONECTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So user @.spacelion has put out a softsub for ep 1 of the show. Have you guys seen it?

17. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Are the MCs gonna pick their oshis at the end of all the intros? It'd be nice for them to have like a contest where at the end of the episode/each filming they choose their favorite member. Then by 6 months whoever has the most points get to do something (idk, location shoot?)

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good translation. You can find it from the "subbed shows" thread. Many thanks to @.spacelion

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a promo for the ep that was just on. Comments say how "surreal" the latter half of it is. I love surreal/absurd humour. Last week's Memi/Manafi session was fairly surreal, too. As was today's Tekemoto session, where she guessed other members blindfolded, from their smell.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This episode started a bit slow for me. But I loved Mei and Ayaka "performances" [hehe] and in the end I liked it, even if I still find Katoshi's skill kind of creepy lol
    I wish episodes were longer though. 2nd gen didn't appear at all today.