Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    This is last week's.

if the video does not show watch the video here

This week was with Miichan. Such a cute voice.
    Turns out Yone also changed her hair for Kouhaku...

2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I forgot that they are of the same age because they looked so different, no wonder they are amazed at how mature and tall Techi is

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

All reports are that Yurina was happy and healthy at the weekend handshake events.

Kakizaki Memi's blog post
    about sharing a lane with Yurina at Saturday's handshake event. Their plans to go to Disney together (Yurina is only six months older and they are in the same grade at school). Plus first-hand reports of the handshaking, mostly about Memi, a few about Yurina.

mobBd4xTP_640.jpg

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Another twitter dump. :^^;:

Cm battle, offical keya twitter pic.
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/824916886638981120
    Backstage pic with Hkt's Nako.
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46ch/status/824973744271560705
    This one is just cute. Keyabingo outtake.
    https://twitter.com/tetitetitetiti/status/824953145625186305

All Futari Saison solo dances compiled. Really neat to see how they they slightly changed some parts.
    https://twitter.com/nisinokeya_mato/status/819176153248169985

The most important one is probably this,
    Etame solo cover for March. Suspicious, suspicious.
    https://twitter.com/gekkan_entame/status/824889039199154176

Nanase is on the cover for February. If she is the center for the 17th nogi single, then....

Also this weeks KochiHoshi is with Nagasawa-kun. Really looking forward to that.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

...then "God's in His heaven, all's right with the world." (quote from Robert Browning poem). Really, I have very little doubt that Hirate will centre the 4th single.

Loved the compilation of Saison versions. I've always liked the intensity of the versions where Yurina went down on the ground. That dance, which got so much negative comment at first, may well be an important part of why this song has sold so well: hard to forget. And in the KeyaBINGO wrap-up out-take, she is so flushed and excited she almost looks drunk (on orange juice and life).

EDIT: On this week's radio show, Techi and Nanako call each other by those names. Earlier, Techi expressed some resistance to having Aoi call her that, and said she didn't really like it. But here she seems perfectly happy with it. I think I'll stick with it more, too. It does seem to be what most of the members call her. I love Nanako's voice, gentle but not hesitant. She and Techi don't feel that close, but very agreeable with each other.

EDIT: Agreeable with each other, but there's now a matome of comments about how many times they misunderstood each other or went at cross-purposes or Naako couldn't make the conversation go smoothly. People talk about Naako being from another world and how they expected some kind of chemical reaction. Or about how amusing it was, but hard on Techi to keep things together. Ah, Naako!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Glad to hear Techi is ok with that nickname, I always liked it, but avoided using because I thought she didn't.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    In French, i call her Te-ki, because in french you read techi by te-ki. It's like teki of technologies. You pronounce it teknology.

Also, one of the famous hero in dota 2 was called Techies. And it's pronounced tekies. Mu - techi can be read as "invincible". Techi pronounced as te chi is cute, but techi pronounced te - ki is cooler.

Calling her Yurina might be look as too close imo. Most of the time the person that call a japanese girl by her first name is her boyfriend

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hirate said in bingo that people don't usually call her 'Yurina', right?
    The only member who i remember calling her with Techi / Tecchan is Akanen, not sure about Yuuka

10. 21_lalawel

21_lalawel Kenkyuusei

i'm in love with the fanarts of this person @HirateYusana. I feel like it totally grasps most sides of Hirate : her mature, her cool side and her childish/innocent side she sometimes displays.
    C3V4aA-VMAAJrO8.jpg C3V4bdZVUAAsW4B.jpg C3V4dwDVUAMxtJ3.jpg C3V4cv5UkAAurXc.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @21_lalawel I also loved that fanarts as well, they are great!!!!!. Some fans are super talented.
    @too much idea I won´t meet her personally sadly, but I´m used to call her Yurina, I´m adjusting to Techi, it sounded weird to me at first as a nickname, but now I think it sounds good, is just I never heard of a nickname like that before.Is her nickname like this because of her surname?.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I always see it as a way of still calling her "Hirate" but in a more affectionate way?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@YukoOshimafan -- "Techi" comes from "Hirate-chan." In Japanese, you spell chan "chi-yan." So "Hiratechi" --> "Techi."

14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @ukifune Oh, I see, I suspected that the te came from Hirate but wasn´t sure about the other part of its nickname. Now I understand!.Thank you!.

15. tasyatiaraa

tasyatiaraa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    tasyatiaraa
  16. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^wow, that is so...(speechless :shocku:) i thought i was gonna die of not breathing when i stare for too long. its just so....it's like "i'm finally seeing techi in her baby mode!" :cute:
    makes me wanna throw confetti all over myself for seeing this. that's how lucky i feel i am [hehe]

(finally calms down) where is this from..?

17. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    ^latest Keyakitte(ep66), when suzumoto failed to throw the ball to the other side.
    Such a good moment in the show+ seeing her being childlike makes it even better.

18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^thank you

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This photo appeared on 2channel a few hours ago. Hirate? When?

1hQKmjf.jpg

Comments on 2channel are no, yes, before K46 and mosaic this (the guys' other girls' faces and school names). I'm not sure of anything, but it does look like her. "Lowry's Farm" is a Japanese youth clothing brand that has outlets everywhere in Japan, including Aichi.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  20. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    saw that pic a few few months ago I think, looking at her hair I think it's either before keyaki or Just around the time she started...