1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hirate-san will appear in the May edition of Japanese Seventeen magazine, which goes on sale 1 April. The promo for the two-page spread reads: "Godly idol first-year high-schooler Hirate-chan shows her new high-school student style" (Promo page for the issue, in Japanese.)

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's back! Sounds like she has her mood, her youth and her mojo back. Let's hope!

Aoi with the scooter, the day before:

PxhbJFZ.jpg

Photo with Kakizaki Memi, from official report on one-man live. Two very different 15-year-old centres (but Memi has a future, too):

170224o (10).jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hirate rejected Imaizumi's kiss. Hehehe.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That was taken before their first live right?
    Quick translation:
    Hirate: I can't! I can't! I can't do it! I can't do it!
    Zuumin: You have to go! We are going!
    Hirate: Hey hey hey something will definitely go wrong, please support me? Uwa- Really-! *points at stage*

6. BerryLove

BerryLove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm happy Techi is center again but it's kinda bittersweet. She seems so lonely... I don't know if it's by choice or she has no choice to it. Some of my fears are that because of her center position the other members don't want to be near her. She hardly ever blog or take selfies with the other kanjis. I don't want to feel this way but I adore everyone. But who know what goes on behind the scenes. I really miss when Techi and Akanen took so many pictures together, but it's been months since the last. I wonder what happened there...

Sometimes I wish we could trade her center for a happier Techi. I really miss that. But I will always support her no matter what. Just please be happier Techi...

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Like i write in 4th thread, i think it's too much of a risk to change a center right after their Kouhaku appearance.
    Maybe next single, they finally will.

8. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Techi is really tired i thought they would reduce the pressure more, well they can't for now. Hope to see a more happy Techi in future

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Techi on a scooter

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/kudarannn46/status/835822131787149312

Techi made 6 million yen (47th) in 2016 according to this : here

1位 指原莉乃  4300万円
    2位 柏木由紀  3300万円
    3位 山本彩   3000万円
    4位 渡辺麻友  2600万円
    5位 小嶋陽菜  2500万円
    6位 百田夏菜子 2400万円
    7位 白石麻衣  2200万円
    7位 西野七瀬
    7位 橋本奈々未
    7位 生田絵梨花
    7位 松井珠理奈
    12位 秋元真夏  2000万円
    12位 齋藤飛鳥
    12位 佐々木彩夏
    12位 高城れに
    16位 横山由依  1900万円
    16位 宮脇咲良
    16位 松村沙友理
    16位 玉井詩織
    16位 有安杏果
    16位 橋本環奈
    16位 嗣永桃子
    23位 峯岸みなみ 1600万円
    23位 衛藤美彩
    23位 譜久村聖
    23位 矢島舞美
    27位 生駒里奈  1500万円
    28位 工藤遥   1300万円
    29位 高山一実  1200万円
    30位 須田亜香里 1000万円
    30位 向井地美音
    30位 桜井玲香
    30位 若月佑美
    30位 最上もが
    35位 鈴木愛理  900万円
    35位 和田彩花
    35位 廣田あいか
    35位 SU-METAL
    39位 北原里英  800万円
    39位 白間美瑠  
    39位 夢眠ねむ
    39位 MOA-METAL
    39位 YUI-METAL
    44位 高柳明音  700万円
    44位 中元日芽香
    44位 古川未鈴
    47位 平手友梨奈 600万円 (Techi)
    48位 松村香織  500万円
    48位 滝口ひかり
    50位 志田友美  450万円

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    She's not tired now. She did get really tired/ run down during December probably because of all the heavy lifting she was doing between the 3rd single campaign, x-mas stuff and the first one man where she had two solo songs along with centering 5 songs. She has a pretty easy tell, she gets very puffy under her eyes when she's tired. I think her being more reticent in variety and not updating her blog has much more to do with her trying not overshadow other members anymore than she already does as perma-center. She's taking a backseat to let others shine.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi was clearly joking, taking her understandable and manageable fears and making a joke of them. What a fun moment that was. Thanks for doing the translation.

Any reports I've seen from this weekend paint Techi as being in what are really high spirits for her at a handshake event, where she is generally not comfortable. She even told one guy (who had seen the leaks) that she was not centre. Lol. I'm feeling positive. I think her reactions on the senbatsu announcement show were in part intentionally subdued, so she wouldn't offend members who thought they might get centre this time. She sees the burden ahead of her, but I think she is not overwhelmed by it -- especially with Neru and Sugai right beside her. She was at least as weird and subdued at all three previous announcements.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Techi is a mystery. Is she suffering from being center? Is she hiding her feelings to not hurt other members? What i'm sure, it is that she thought a lot about it. Because you know, if she make a complain of her position, she knows she could be criticized for not taking the center position seriously. And if she does otherwise it could look like fake. Either way there's no jack of all trade reaction that could satisfy everyone. And her above everything else, of course.

Japanese fans are also concerned. They worry the management is pushing her too much. We all want Techi to enjoy her time, not that she sees Keyaki as a burden. Hard to argue when we see her sad face at every senbatsu announcement. I acknowledge Techi center for the first time because probably it helps the image of the 4th single, but i hope management is aware than they are overworking her and they should not bring her as B side center or give her a solo. That would be a step in the right direction imo.

Waiting for her blog update. I wish i could know her true feelings. What is for sure, everyone is rooting for her.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Either way, I'm really confident there will be much less pressure on the centre now that there is a captain and she is in centre flank.

Being able to have some kind of quick selling point has always been important in getting attention.
    Centre.
    Captain.
    Hiragana Centre.
    Vice Captain.
    Youngest member.
    Oldest member.
    Increasing the number of roles gives more anchors for the group where Techi had been working alone.
    It's especially helpful to have Neru and Yuuka where they are.
    Plus with Yuuka's responsible side, and Neru's affection toward Techi, I think she's in good hands.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just for comparison, here are shots of her reaction to all four announcements that she is centre:

c213e270.jpg

I think she has to be worried that other members think she is hogging the limelight. And she is also worried because she is never satisfied with her own performance, and only remembers what she thinks she did wrong. And we probably shouldn't underestimate the effect of fans' criticisms. Otaku can be even crueler than other people, sometimes. On Sunday, I read a report from someone who got to Memi in her handshake lane right after someone had made her cry. He suggested she take a break, and she thanked him and did. No matter how much praise you get, the cutting criticism really hurts.

And here's a photo from Yone-san's blog of her and Techi this past weekend at the handshake event in Kyoto. She says she borrowed the black shirt from Techi. Techi gives a much happier feeling here.

ca37c4704d87f0b7e5e99f9b9ac15-04_FLIP.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune interesting photos from the 4th senbatsu announcement :) i wonder what Techi went thru in these 4 announcements inside her head and she was the last one to get call out by the announcer.
    now Sugai in the front row so the captain should be able to take some pressure off Techi.

counting down to the day when they will release the preview of 4th MV (lets see if this is the one filmed in Taiwan)

16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Remember she is only 15, so not only is the center of a group, she is also a student. She is probably stressed out, and wants a break, but doesn't want to let anyone down.

17. wolfstein

wolfstein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm happy that the "Big sister triangle" of Akanen, Yuuka and Neru are there to provide support for the 15yr old diva.

P.S.
    I do hope a big corp like Sony would pull some strings for academically struggling idols like Techi.

18. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    This reminded me of a particular 80s idol. Akina-chan.
    From the way Techi usually acts and speaks, it may be the most painful burden on her. And it's kind of a part of Japanese culture to try to never sound too confident nor to overshadow others.
    I love Techi and I know I'll love seeing her as center, but precisely because I know she'll put so much effort into it, I'm worried about her.

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Techi centaaaaa kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Attached Files:

20. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

lol please tell me that's not what it actually mean :^O^:
    if you are just joking than that picture really came out wrong :^^;:

and are those in the lower pict are the supposed to be 'mixed member'? are we finally going to see marika and neru on the same stage? :blink::blink::blink: