Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That was so cute to listen to!
    The caller sounded so happy to receive call from Hirate, so happy she cried!

Techi "Can i know who your oshi is?"
    Caller "Hirate-chan, of course"
    Techi "I'm really happy! Thank you! I love you!"
    Caller "IIIIIIII~~~EEEEEEE"

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah it could be translated as "I'm so glad Kaede-senpai is my first caller!"

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I absolutely ADORE Hirate's laugh. I could listen to her speak all day even if I dont understand a thing she's saying <3

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

SOL 2017.04.19

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    some highlights
    lol the announcer introducing Hirate as the character she's playing(Hayama Yuzuki) in the upcoming drama "Zankokuna Kankyokutachi"

Hirate is outdoors taking a walk to look at Sakura trees,she says as she doesn't really have the chance to do so usually, therefore being able to look at Sakura really makes her happy(even though the Sakura's aren't completely full bloom)

whoever wants to receive the picture's hirate took during her walk can send the keyword ”さくら”to the School of Lock's official LINE talkroom

and at the end the woman who was in Keyabingo season2 episode 12(dance futari saison with the girls) comes on.. and she says after seeing hirate in person she describes hirate's face is so small its human bite size/size of her fist and can fit in her mouth lollll that was hillarious

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    C9x4PeCVoAIhU_x.jpg C9x4eBgUMAITI8m.jpg C9x4eBVUQAEalrO.jpg C9x3qkWVYAAgWqa.jpg C9x3qkgUMAAgejf.jpg C9x3qkXUMAAojxe.jpg C9x4ibrUIAAHV1e.jpg C9x4eBfUAAAV2YP.jpg

Some lovely pictures.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    haha cool kid, not holding back telling straight to their face he is a true hirate oshi, its Ikoma nonetheless too!hirate's aspired and respected senpai

SOL 4-20-2017

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So i read Techi's brody interview where she is photographed doing judo (she learned judo throw in 1 hour, while it usually takes 3 hours!) with Gold Olympic Medalist Suzuki Keiji. It was mostly about Keiji talking about his experience to Techi until one particular part left a deep impression with me

Suzuki was talking about how he received a one on one training with his teacher, and Techi asked whether it make other people jealous. Suzuki tells her that instead of feeling jealously, his friends supported him. Techi is surprised and think that "Boys might be better!". The interviewer asked why Techi asked about this and Techi revealed that she feel worry because, for example, in MV she have more screentime than other members.

and Techi said "Since i stood in this Center position, i understand if other members have that (jealousy) feeling. But Center is not decided by me, i can only stand in this position"

Bolded made me want to say, "We don't deserve Techi!"

13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

she has such a mature perspective for her age, i wonder where did she get that from

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ i agree its so rare to find a girl hirate's age to have the same maturity, i think it has to be her upbringing.. i read somewhere in 2ch a user who claims to know hirate's older brother and says he shares the same traits of maturity, charisma, leadership and selflessness.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This confirms my thinking on why Techi became more reserved on Kakenai, KeyaBingo and other TV appearances. It has little to nothing to do with overwork and instead is a conscious effort on her part to cede the spotlight to other members when and where she can.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    In Brody's report of Fukyouwaon MV, it is also said that Techi observes everyone's dance movement from the screen and think about the well-being of the members

Hirate's School of Lock from 18th April subbed

Link

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Somehow I find this sad... ;_; I think this is why Techi is kinda quiet and very humble about her center position. She must be worried that she will be hated by others because of getting the spotlight. None of us know how it goes in private but I truly hope she is getting support from other members and that they have a "friendly" rivalry rather than a negative one. Techi is just 15 after all, it's definitely scary for her that she could be hated or rejected by others. it's true that boys aren't really the same with those jealousy things LOL but there are also girls who aren't like this, so yeah, I hope it's the case for Keyaki too. I guess this is why Techi is always like "I can't do it" or she has a dark expression when she is chosen as center. it's probably because she's worried. but yeah she is just perfect for center so I'm fine with management making her center (in the future too). with time, hopefully she will become stronger and confident. ;_; personally I feel like Keyaki members get along well and that there is a friendly atmosphere between them, so it seems fine. I hope I'm right XD

Techi is really a smart and mature girl, at the same time she is also still innocent and so humble. it makes me want to support her even more ;w; <3

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh after she said that she quickly say that Keyakizaka is "full of gentle and kind members" and that is she glad to be in Keyakizaka (paraphrased a little because i don't remember the exact sentence) so i don't think they are any negative reaction from members, Techi just worried that they are hiding their true feelings from her.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@too much idea LOL thanks for clearing it up XD I thought she only said that so I was worried that something happened backstage ;_; but thankfully it's not the case. I really feel a friendly atmosphere between the Keyaki members ^^/ but it's normal for Techi to be worried that others might be hiding their true feelings. I hope with time and experience and support from the other members, she can grow more confident about herself and her skills and everything.

20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thank you for that sub.
    Damn, Techi is such a pro, she handled that interaction beautifully.