1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She's actually better now, but they still not allow her to speak so it's a 'punishment game' like situation.
    She's getting better at using the voice app

2. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the voice app usage is so funny and interesting
    tomorina [hehe]

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I wonder if she's had throat surgery.
    I harken back to late last year when Aina from BiSH had surgery to remove throat polyps.
    Prior to the surgery Aina was taking steroids to help with the discomfort caused by singing with the polyps and the surgery put her out for about a month.
    Earlier this year Techi was looking a little puffy, that makes me wonder if she had a similar problem to Aina and perhaps was on steroids to try and alleviate the effects of throat ployps. Steroids can cause weight gain and or puffiness, especially early on when doctors are trying to get the dosage right. Techi hasn't been speaking on her radio show for several weeks now, not using ones voice or using it very little is typical after throat surgery.
    To have a sore throat for several weeks is usually a sign of something else besides just the flu or a cold.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Meiji Ishin Woow I hope Techi is ok. I´m really worried.

Thanks everyone for the pictures and gifs, she looks so pretty and cute in all of them!.

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    If my conjecture is correct and if Aina the End is any indication she should be fine. Aina's voice is back to full power post surgery and BiSH are back to their insane touring schedule.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Meiji Ishin I hope you are right and Techi will be fine too, her voice is really good, I hope she can sing as well as before.

8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I hope so too and just want to make clear that this is just a guess on my part, I have no solid evidence to back it up.
    I will say that her "sore throat" has lasted several weeks is concerning.

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I would guess she started losing her voice after recording for the album.
    She herself said, when she is forced to sing higher notes her throat goes sore pretty quick.
    I don't think she had surgery, just precaution from the medical team. Better be safe than sorry in her case.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Your conjecture makes a lot of sense to me. It may be true. Or it may just be caution, as @VincentS suggests. Whatever the case, no-one is revealing anything -- and I have to say Yurina looks good in recent photos. Maybe she likes whispering into a phone and having it do the talking for her.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photo from SOL (6-21-2017)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

fanart by Hirate Yusana
    [​IMG]

source

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Translated the 3rd picture, not sure about 4th because the font is too bright
    Q: Where do you shop?
    A: Lumine or ZARA. I doesn’t have a particular brand i like, so i buys a lot from a shop that i visit at the moment. I check about fashions in Instagram of magazines, but somewhat always tend to wear black.

Q: What are you going to wear this summer?
    A: I wear a lot of one piece last year, i think this year a simple one might be fine. Like t-shirt and skinny pants and placing small items on the pants. I like how legs can look pretty in pants. I care about that. Then for the shoes… Lately i’ve been buying nothing but sneakers. Recently too, i have a lot of black ones so i thought about buying one that have summer color, but in the end i buys a black Puma (laughs) There is a lot of black in my wardrobe. Then there’s white, gray, and navy… That’s it.

Q: What are you collecting?
    A: I have quite plenty of caps. (The photograph is not released) The flower patterned cap today! I thought that members would look cute wearing this! I’d like to adventure with pattern and colors of a cap. Find something that matches my monotone coordination.

Q: What do you do before a live?
    A: Introspecting, stretching, and… recently i started eating something greasy. Eating it makes your voice comes out easier. It’s really different between the time when you eat and when you’re not. I’m trying various food, right now it’s ‘famichiki’ (Family Mart’s fried chicken)

Q: Do you have a habit?
    A: Saying “Eh”. For example, “Eh, really?”. I can’t get it out of my head . That “Eh” was also inputted into LINE conversation (laughs). Like, “Eh” “Really?”

Q: What song do you like to sing?
    A: The one that have the easiest key to sing in, “Eccentric”. The singing voice makes me feel comfortable.

Q: Who are you close with in Nogizaka?
    A: Hori Miona. We used to go eat together but now our schedule won’t allow us to.

Q: What kind of IPhone case do you have?
    A: Right now it’s Moomin. It’s not like i like characters, but Moomin is a special case. My pouch and standby screen too… are Moomin (laughs)

• Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from SOL (6-22-2017)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Techi voice is back !!!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy: #yokatta :banana::banana::banana:

fanart by Hirate Yusana

[​IMG]

source

edit:

photos from BLT 2017 August

part1 part2

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The big story from that 22 June SOL is that Hirate can speak again. A note came from someone who apologized for being the one who made Hirate unable to speak, as a joke, but said she had a way of reversing it, involving phoning members and getting them to say a keyword. It seemed as if Techi didn't know about this ploy. Manaka was told to call Kakizaki Memi of Hiragana, who took a while to pick up because she was practicing poi (the kind of juggling that the Hiraganas will do at their next live).

Manaka talked about how Memi and Techi had gone on a "school-uniform date" recently and Memi said Yurina had let her become close and they did spend a lot of time together. "I love her so much that I almost don't want to talk with anyone else," said Memi (or: "...don't want her to talk with anyone else.") Memi and Techi are in the same grade and almost certainly go to the same school.

Manaka told Memi that Techi was there and asked Memi to tell her how she felt about her. Memi said she was embarrassed to, but eventually said: "Yurina, I love you!" But Manaka wanted her to use the name Techi, and gradually found a way to get her to re-say it: "Techi, I love you!"

And then Hirate spoke! Up to then, she had been speaking using a phone app. Memi burst into tears. And so did Hirate. And then so did Manaka. I'll translate in more detail, unless someone else does first, but being a fan of both Techi and Memi, I wanted to make a general report first.

Hirate's voice is still a bit scratchy, but there. I would not be surprised at all if she did have a small operation, and Manaka and the staff concocted this little blind drama for Memi and Techi, unawares, to declare her out of the recuperation period. On the other hand, I do think that Memi has a bit of magic about her (as does Techi), so maybe it was just magic.

2channel comments love this "godly" episode. Here's just the minute or so where Techi begins to speak. It starts just after Memi has said over the phone: "Techi, I love you." Hirate replies with: "I love you, too," and then all three start weeping:

The cake is in honour of Hirate's 16th birthday, which is on Sunday. Be prepared for a big celebration at the handshake event, either on Saturday or on Sunday.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Good to hear Techi is back and maybe the rasp is a permanent feature now, it's worked for others.
    At the very least she needs to do her obligatory cover of "Landslide" while she has it.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photos from recent magazines (mainly BLTgraph July):

tumblr_oi9qu29NJ31vc1y9yo10_1280.jpg DC-6v-SVoAAFVV6.jpg 4910177070873-650x925.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo8_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo5_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo4_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo3_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo1_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryz2fIywh1vpybydo2_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryqut9DhQ1vpybydo5_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryqut9DhQ1vpybydo4_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryqut9DhQ1vpybydo3_1280.jpg BLTgraph1707_tumblr_oryqut9DhQ1vpybydo2_1280.jpg tumblr_os0nzvveze1vk5twho1_1280.jpg tumblr_os0ochlbrf1vk5twho1_1280.jpg

via keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com and yurnahirate.tumblr.com

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Happy 16th bday, our young center!

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Happy 16th Birthday to our young padawan. Hope from now on only good things happen to her. :cute:

That's the twitter handle everyone is going with.
    #平手友梨奈生誕祭

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017