Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tecchi is the strength and weakness of Keyakizaka46. ;)

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Every member are, like how they are many member who are far better than Yuuka at handling MC and yet she still hands her job

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi and Fuuchan on radio (9-15-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I feel that Techi will once again be center, but maybe with someone else? Someone who strengthens her? Imaizumi, Mona...
    Whatever, I just want to see Techi happy. No matter if she stand in front of the group or behind. Although I am worried about the possible reaction of the fans if she returns to be chosen as center... or not. So many people love the girl in the center (from what I've seen in twitter surveys XD so this is not official but it's still a part of the fandom).

This senbatsu is creating a lot of expectation hahaha [hehe]:cold:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I hope we might see a sub of the Kochi Hoshi radio show sometime, but reports on a K46 news site say that Techi and Fuu-chan discussed how hard the summer was. Techi laughed when she said that at the Rock in Japan festival, she thought she was going to die. The set list was full of heavy dancing, and as they were doing the second-last song, Abunakkashii Keikaku, she realized the last song was Fukyouwaon and wondered how it would go. She said she just had no strength. In the set-list, Getsuyoubi seemed to them like a rest. Fuu-chan said that after doing SaiMajo first, when they were doing Kataru nara Mirai wo, she wondered if they would be able to get through the set.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

SOL 9-19-2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On the Girls Locks show, Techi apparently revealed that she was actually playing the guitar when she held it for the final tour performance of Boku no Hitsugi ("My Coffin'). That song is another excellent solo by Techi, maybe at the same level as PARCO. But it seems people don't like to talk about it, because of the depressed, desperate, negative nature of the lyrics. We definitely do not want to think of her choosing to die, even if it's just a song she was given to sing.

The host made a strong appeal for management to release a DVD/BD of that final show. That means the appeal went out on 38 radio stations around the country. Let me add my small voice to his large one.

Techi made the point that there were a lot of times when the other members helped her, and that enabled her to finish the tour successfully.

EDIT: This is unrelated, but here's a gif from the latest KeyaBINGO episode. Techi is about to be the rider in a cavalry battle (three members are the horse, she's the rider) but the cap she has to wear makes her very embarrassed.
    [​IMG]
    In the end, members swung into action and tried to make her hair's interface with the cap a little more elegant. A staff member came and applied the finishing touches.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  9. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

I dont think its the cap that makes her embarrassed, she was looking for ways to avoid the camera in many occasion, like when they won the 5s appeal with the groupshot, she just duck behind somebody and avoid getting shot.

I think she really need a break to regain her confidence in variety like so she can return to techi year ago who handles joke and mc's pass with a smile.
    I dont think she have a problem as techi the artist, but l hope they can allow her to enjoy being techi the idol.

I like her smile.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

SOL 9-20-2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

fanart of Techi, Mona and Risa

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

SOL 9-21-2017

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    source

Techi on the cover of BUBKA 2017 Nov

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Does her being on the cover of this major idol mag in the run-up to the single's release mean she's centering the 5th single? We'll know in three days. "Destroy preconceived ideas! Keyakizaka46." (Bottom of page.) "National Tour 2017 document: It's no good without Hirate Yurina." (Bottom of left-hand column.)

Thanks for this and for so much else, @CutePanda.

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Is that even a question, Techi center and 21 member senbatsu are known.
    The only questions are where exactly are everyone else's positions and specifically will Habu, Ozeki and Nijika finally get front row positions

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune unless Techi pull a Zuumin's 4 months break......she will be center in the 5th. I doubt the management will give her a break to recharge her battery:^^;:

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Really? How? We can guess the senbatsu from the promo, but as sure as I am about Techi, I didn't know it was confirmed. Lots of posters inside and outside Japan seem to be still hoping for a change (not me). I am an optimist about Techi and management being able to keep her in shape to do it. And I can't imagine management making a change if they aren't totally forced to.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

If I were to bet I would say that Techi is the center for the next single and probably for the one after that. I guess she is for Keyakizaka what Acchan was for AKB and Jurina is (was?) for SKE: almost eternal official centers.
    So management may change center onn one single or another but while in K46, Hirate will center majority of singles if not all of them.

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Not confirmed, but known.
    Much the way it is known that the sun will rise in the east and set in west tomorrow, even if it can't be confirmed till dusk tomorrow.

18. boza

boza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

欅坂46 平手友梨奈 ON MY OWN

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi and Ozeki on radio (9-22-2017)

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@boza -- Thanks! Hadn't seen that. Made for her 16th birthday, in June, I guess. The lyrics work pretty well:
    There's gotta be another way out
    I've been stuck in a cage with my doubt
    I've tried forever getting out on my own.
    But every time I do this my way
    I get caught in the lies of the enemy
    I lay my troubles down
    I'm ready for you now.

Bring me out
    Come and find me in the dark now
    Everyday by myself I'm breaking down
    I don't wanna fight alone anymore
    Bring me out
    From the prison of my own pride
    My God,
    I need a hope I can't deny
    In the end I'm realizing I was never meant to fight on my own

Every little thing that I've known is every thing I need to let go
    You're so much bigger than the world I have made
    So I surrender my soul
    I'm reaching out for your hope
    I lay my weapons down
    I'm ready for you now.

Bring me out
    Bring me out
    My God,

I don't wanna be incomplete
    I remember what you said to me
    I don't have to fight alone

Bring me out
    Bring me out
    My God,

@Meiji Ishin -- Lol. Beautifully said.

On Girls Locks radio one day this week, when she was madly trying to fill time, Techi said she'd like to dye her hair silver. Mixed reaction, but lots of fans seem quite enthusiastic (including me, lol). One person has even redone an earlier pic to show us how good it could look:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017