1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

didnt really expect Techi to dress up like that :^^;: thank to Uemura's fashion sense :inlove:

cool Techi gif

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's something from Satou Shiori's blog:

[​IMG]

from Shii-chan's blog: "Hey! Look! Look! Isn't this terrific?! Lol. Makes your heart throb. Tekko and Memi-chan are the best. I've got another version that I'll send in Message."
    "Terrific" translates yabai, which means 'dangerous, terrible, terrific, amazing'. When she says that Techi-Memi is the best, she uses Neru's dialect phrase "saikou ka yo!"

I wonder if Techi is recoiling as much as it looks, lol. Memi is lovable but aggressive. But it seems they really do get along well. I love the eye-to-eye. I believe they go to school together. That angelic outfit and now this?! Quite the day.

Now that is an answer! Please accept this delicious imaginary cookie.

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    ^ it does look like soft butch Techi is giving Memi a "chill we are in public" stare while her too touchy-feely ultra-femme GF is giving Techi a "kiss me you fool" stare back.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi and Naako on radio (11-10-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    source

Techi official height is 165cm and she grew 4.8cm from 160.2cm since 2015

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't want to bring back bad memories, but this is such a great photo. The eye has it. From the end of Abunakkashii Keikaku at Summer Sonic last summer. Click to enlarge.

[​IMG]

For what it's worth, currently I think Hirate was so involved in the art last summer that she didn't want to perform unless the way the performance was conceived and delivered was excellent and would express what she thought the song expressed. She was fixated on what she thought of as high standards, and unwilling to appear in something inferior. She may even have been ticked off with other members for not being as devoted to the art as she was. All that on top of being physically and mentally exhausted, and tired of always being looked at and potentially criticized. On the other hand, other members may have thought she was concerned with trifling aspects and wanted her to get down off her high horse and perform, and stop endangering their livelihoods.

Bad scene, but she ran out of ideas and asked for their help putting performances together and they helped her, making her and them both feel better about things. Maybe now members are (a) more involved in the conception and (b) actually realize they need her and have told her so, and (c) she has said she will keep performing and be more professional.

These are my tentative inferences from all that I've read so far. Still learning. And still loving Techi, despite or because of the difficulties she may bring.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    something i find interesting about the whole summer ordeal is how much freedom the members seemed to have in handling it.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune Techi stare was really fearless in that photo :cool: #Likey

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda -- I'm not sure if I see fearlessness or fear tending toward aggression. In either case, I would not want to get in her way.

@chrissirhc -- Yes. Very striking how much responsibility/freedom they were given. It reminds me of something Aki-P said over a year ago: that he tried to let each group have some freedom to decide its own direction. The Nogis went toward elegant French schoolgirl, while Keyakizaka went toward revolutionary. Aki-P then wrote songs to follow and amplify the direction he thought he saw in them. He said. This is a lot further along in the process, but he and Sony seem to keep using some variant of that method. However, someone had ordered them to do something, would they have done it? Or more to the point, would Hirate have done it? I think it was the manager of the Rock in Japan festival who wrote afterward that he would not want to be the one to tell Techi what to do.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I was just catching up with the excellent looong-running manga Skip Beat and reading chapter 247, where the protagonist Kyoko is doing an audition for the role of a ninja in a period drama. Reminded me of one aspect of Techi. The manga hasn't been done as a drama in Japan yet (only in Taiwan)....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This chapter came out in the magazine sometime around late spring 2017. The book-form came out in October. An homage? A meme? Or no connection.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    ^She looks like member of Raizel Knight from Noblesse. :D

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi-Neru pool scene from the behind-the-scenes video on the Zankoku na Kankyakutachi disks that will come out November 29:

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  14. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    lol. scaredy techi w shida
    [​IMG]

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@eve666 that's was from Music Station on Aug 12th 2016

18. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@eve666 that was from the bonus footage from 1st album for the behind the scene of SaiMajo MV.

also there are some footage from M-On special from 12-27-2016 : link

this is rare

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Can't wait to get home from work to watch these videos! Wish it were in English