Hirate Yurina / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 Members' started by Renappon, Nov 2, 2015.

1. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Chiharu
    hooked sooo much since the first time saimajo live at m-ste.. those dance, ocean was split when lord techi move forward, their expresion, totallity was blown my mind.

i am only poor man who rarelly have opportunity to go to japan.
    once i have those opportunity, miraculously TIF was held. get the ticket very easily on rakuten.
    keya was 14:00 on summer stage. sacrifice my curiosity for akb-hkt. went to hot summer stage with 39 degree of celcius blazing hot sunshine.
    i almost cry when overture was played. thanks god, the big man allow me to see keya even for only 40 min
    shortly, abunakkashi was performed with techi stoned like robot without eyes.
    clearly with my own eye she make mess her hair intentionally to hid her face. what shock me the most. when they introduce themselves "keya46 desu" techi was not moving her hand and make those gesture.. she is center but soon after music stop and time for mc, she hide herself.
    painfull to see.. my only chance to see keya was not as amazing as i thought it would be.

sorry for blabbing.. just my story how small "not smile" thing have done big impact to my self.

2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Techi being such a strong center at a young age is probably the reason that catapulted Keyaki to such great heights. She drew a lot of people in and as such the spotlight has been on her ever since.

She is the driving force that pulled Keyaki forward but if this problem continues she could also cause the downfall of Keyaki. Although downfall might be too dramatic. Sure Keyaki is not just Techi and members have been growing. But she honestly has that much pull to cause great damage.

Anyways just passing by.

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei

Just passing by as well, with my selfish opinions below.

A lot of things have been said here about Techi in the last few pages...some I agreed with, some made me feel somewhat irritated. But I'm not here to change or attack anybody else's opinions, so I'll leave it at that.

What I wanted to say here is...I've been re-watching the earlier episodes of Keyakake and Keyabingo. I just..miss that Techi. The girl who loves watching comedy programs, who was still fresh & cheerful. Who still cherished the moment whenever the spotlight is on her.

For better or worse, yeah, people change. And a lot has happened in the last couple of years. In my mind, I accepted the fact that this idealized version of Techi that I missed...is probably gone. Perhaps for good.

Sorry, a lot of rambling here for someone who is not even my oshi. But I do truly love all of K46. And I wish nothing but the best for Hirate.

4. Project 2035

Project 2035 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    All we see are performances though, and because of the very nature of performances, they serve as no good indicator of her emotional or psychological state. Because of what an idol does, really nothing we see short of personally getting to know her away from handshake events and concerts etc. will ever really tell us what her true health state is.

5. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

I get your point but I just reached to a conclusion by not only observing her performances, but even their shows and interviews.
    Even watching their variety shows, she's quite gloomy. Sometimes just observing the situation with no emotions, not even laughing despite seeing other members having fun with the hosts, but yeah, there were also times she smiles and laughs a bit but it's really rare. On their performances, there's always an interview. I tend to keep an eye on the MonaRisa pair since both are my kami oshi but Techi always catch my attention. Looking downwards, not even flinching, she doesn't even try to interact with others. She simply stands and do nothing, when it's time to leave, she walks brusquely.
    Seeing this, I can't deny the possibility of her being unwell, emotionally. I may be jumping to conclusions but like I said earlier, Techi is in the most delicate part of her life. We may not know the truth, we can have our assumptions. She's a teenager and teenagers tend to be emotionally unstable during this part of their lives.

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

Techi haven't return home since debut....i wonder what really happen in her hometown. #BlackHole

only an easy ride on Shinkansen and she will be home and i wonder why :confused:

also Techi didnt show up for the summer tour concert on Aug 16th 2017 which happen to be in Aichi (AKA her hometown ??)

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00142?ima=0000

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 2:05 PM
  8. Project 2035

Project 2035 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Once again though these are all performances, not real representations of there feelings. Just as positive reactions are exaggerated, hers maybe an act as well.

9. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

How are you so positive that all of it are not real? We never know what's inside their heads but you can see it in their eyes. No matter how much you try to turn a blind eye, you can't deny the fact that the chances of it being real is higher than your assumption.

10. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    hirate FNS performance was aesthetic

11. trewdys

trewdys Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oda Nana
    Hell yeah. But you know why? It's because the lyrics resonate so strongly with her right now...

12. Project 2035

Project 2035 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I'm not positive that they are not real, but it is more likely to not be real, given the nature of idols, rather than real.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 9:13 AM
  14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I think Techi is performing for herself.
    When her world collides with the outside world, she probably doesn't know very well how to act.
    That's why it took so long in the summer tour for her to open up with her own group mates.

15. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    Good post. Lots to think about. Whatever is going on in her heart and private life, that performance at FNS was a treasure that very few people could have created. There's a YouTube of it in the GENERAL thread.

16. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei

Just watched a youtube clip of it - I love that FNS performance. Nice collaboration there. I loved Ken Hirai's Canvas song back in the day, and yeah, to re-use @ukifune 's description - that was indeed a "treasured" performance. Beautiful song, lyrics, Ken Hirai's voice, Hirate's dance...everything.

17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwata Karen
  18. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

It's up to the fans if they want believe on them or not. I chose to believe in them so I will stand my ground. There may indeed be some times where their actions are not real but I don't actually care as long as I know they love their work. I'm the type of fan who just want the people I admire to have fun and enjoy their careers and lives.

I'll agree with that. I've always thought that Techi is like a person who lives for the songs. It's like when she's performing, the only thing in her mind is how she would interpret the song. She acts independently closing her heart off from others probably because she's new to those sort of feeling so she doesn't know how to connect with others. Maybe that's also why she decided to just keep things to herself.

PS. I felt so proud of Techi when I saw her performance. I was deeply awed at how she conveyed the song through her dance.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, these are 2 types of perspective, you see?

As a Hirate fan, or a Keyakizaka fan, some will say that performance is awesome, is "different", is "herself". And as a normal person, some will say it "weird", or "abnormal". I too, have no idea why they pick Hirate as a dancer for a song like this (as if she is not "weird" enough already), maybe b/c they think she fit with this type of dance/song, but by doing so, they will make the general public think she is nothing but a "weird child".

20. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Nah. That performance was anything but weird. It was masterful. If anything, this will boost her standing in the general public. They will think of her of an artist, rather than just another idol. This was not the kind of dance that mainstream idols do. I wouldn't be surprised if choreographers are now thinking about how they'd like her to perform for them.

I don't know how much previous training Techi has done in that style of dance, if any at all, but she has a natural talent for it. It really matches up with the way she expresses herself in her dancing.