1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Because she is an artist and artists don't need to do dumb things like variety shows!

2. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Man, you really loves Hirate :^O^:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

idols in variety show already been around for many many years and its not going to change.
    Techi just need a break.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I guess I'm just going to say it... But the past few months, this thread and some of the discussions here have made me uncomfortable tbh. I've been following and reading this thread since page 1 and I feel like it's becoming more and more negative to the point of talking about suicide, and I'm just... I understand we are concerned about Techi but please keep in mind that she's still a teen. when she doesn't perform well, I just think that she is tired, sick or simply not feeling well. I was worried when I saw how she was shaking a lot in Kouhaku, but I think it's overwork, and some other members were victims of it too (fainting, etc.)

This all reminds me of Acchan. I'm a big fan of Acchan so I followed her closely too. She was always center (like Techi), at some point she also looked out of it, probably tired & overworked. and that 2011 concert where she could barely breathe by the end of the performance and had to hold her chest until they left the stage (I forgot what happened after but it was in the documentary and I think it got worse backstage) it's pretty much what happened to Techi in Kouhaku, overwork. I don't remember people assuming Acchan was depressed or talks about suicide, this is so over-dramatic and unecessary. I don't see why people are convinced that Techi is depressed and done with life, even speculating that she might take her life, do people here realize what you're talking about... it's scary reading this kind of things... I didn't expect to see a talk about suicide in Techi's thread... it's uncalled for.

She is probably tired & overworked... can we keep it as this and avoid the wild theories about her personal life and problems that we know nothing about (and which might not even exist...). I have the feeling that if I just follow Techi without reading other people's opinions, it would be a much better and more positive experience. Reading this thread sometimes makes me really worried and feel bad when in fact there is no reason to... I rely on this thread for news though so that's why I keep coming back but yeah I just feel like I had to say something... I think everyone should try to be less dramatic and negative... if something is really wrong then Techi will go on break or graduate. Until then she is doing her job normally with ups and downs, and lately she is not feeling good (and she's not the only member like this) let's keep supporting her and try to stay positive.

Speaking of all this, I hope the next single (be it with or without Techi as center) is a more simple song like Futari Saison / Sekai ni wa Ai Shika nai, where the members can perform more naturally and less "hardcore". I think it would help to make them less tired/overworked and it would be good for Techi too! I want Techi to stay center though but whatever decision is made will probably be for the best (for her) so I'll accept it ;_;

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for Girls Lock!! Can't wait to go home and listen to it.

@Mana I'm not that surprised about the direction the talk went. Techi's thread is a place where people who support her, people who don't and your everyday trolls meet daily, so discourses are bound to reach extremes you wouldn't expect everyday. Techi's health is a matter that is going on since last summer. The less mngmnt does, the more suppositions, worries and - in the most twisted and perhpaps honest show of "fans" true face - dissing towards Techi take place.
    It's also not 2011 anymore and people are more aware that this problem does exist all around the world and has already taken away too many lives, fearing for Techi is normal, and in some way, perhaps is better for people have a place where discussing it that keep it bottled up?
    Not sure.. but I guess the important thing, even when discussing so heavy things, is remember that every fans wants the best for Techi.

Hopefully, the next events will reassure fans as much as possible, but we knew Techi's recover would take a lot of time and if mngmnt doesn't change direction soon, more heavy talks are bound to happen again.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Dill Serious question, do you really think discussions about suicide are suitable for the thread of a 16 years old idol... just because she skip some activities, looked exhausted in some performances... things that happened to other Keyaki members, things that happened to tons of idols in 48/46... There is way too much overreactions in this thread... and it's uncalled for, it's crossing the line now and becoming uncomfortable to read ._.

A few more things I wanted to say: just because Techi does not talk about her family doesn't mean she doesn't get along with them or she has a bad past. it could just mean she is someone who doesn't like to talk about her private life. I'm like this too. it doesn't mean she has a bad relationship with her family or anything, we should not assume these things. Also, just because Techi says she doesn't like herself or this kind of things, doesn't mean she hates herself and she's done with life. it's a very typical japanese thing to say, it's her way to stay humble. It won't be a good look if she praises herself. Now, maybe she truly doesn't find herself special. that's called lack of self-confidence, and a lot of idols are like that. it doesn't mean she deeply hates herself or she's depressed.

Just saying, these are few things I saw people in here discussing and reading way too much into it. For all we know Techi is like any other 16 years old girl, on her free time she listens to music, read books, have fun... there are too many assumptions/imaginations about her private life, let's stick to what we know...

Also how does any of us know that management doesn't do anything? They are more aware of the situation than us. They couldn't cancel Kouhaku, it end up badly but it was out of their control. Anyway, I agree that in the end we all care for Techi and want the best for her. Let's keep supporting her & be positive <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I try to stay as far as possible from idols' private lives. Past and present. Techi's more than everyone one else because, like you said, there's too much speculation going on.

This doesn't means it should be a rule. I understand why people are, on the other hand, very much curious and attracted to the mystery that Techi is, especially when surrounded by idols everyone knows everything about. In this regards I'm more set on trying to respect everyone's opinion and shut up about my lack of interest. (and failling at it from time to time lol)

Suicide talk is bound to make someone (including me) uncomfortable no matter the age of the idol. All I'm saying is that I'm not surprised we arrived to this discussion and that, perhaps, talking about it can have some sort of positive points for someone. As for being suitable, there have been discussions here that make me more unconfortable than this, luckily for everyone else, I wasn't here yet when they were going on.

The only part of your post I fully disagree with is the fact you keep saying Techi is 16 and yet you freed mngmnt - which pretty much means adults - from any responsability. They couldn't cancel Kouhako? They should have prevent this situation months ago, instead they put Techi for another center again and again... that is what mngmnt is doing and if that doesn't change how can fans be reassured about Techi's health? Everyone wants to be supportive of Techi and talk about her smile and her talent and so on... but we can't right now and I really can't blame a 16 years old girl for this. I understand she is the easy target for many, but when adults fail, she's the one who pays.

This said, yeah, let's keep supporting her :chuffed:

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i am going to quote one of my post and i guess Techi is going thru her rebellious phrase ? dont feel like want to perform in front of her hometown crowd ? time for a sick day maybe.

10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

She will probably marry someone who is 15 years older than her, before she commits suicide

11. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Oh, I liked her in TokuDare but as I haven't watched the other drama I can't tell if she has any acting skills.

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

LoL, it was from Bunshun so I really doubt it

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The other drama was kind of... trash lol but some - few - scenes were good. I'd wait for the next one, at least, to judge

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I won't believe the news about the movie until I see it said officially, but I thought Techi was a pretty good actress in both dramas (awful as Zankoku was), and could be worked with to become better. Apparently one movie due out this fall is from a recent manga prize winner (Hibiki, or How to Become a Novelist, by Miharu) and the author has apparently said that he would like someone like Hirate to star. A glance at the first couple of chapters shows why.

Lol. I get it, but I could just about post this and mean it, without the sarcasm.

Some images I've come across recently:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

from the mobile game

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  16. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

This is really... fanservice for fangirls lol. I want more handsome Techi-kun please.

About the movie, I already finished 24 chapters from the manga. Now I can understand why fans and even the author itself want Techi to play the role.

Gonna make short review here, sorry if OOT. Basically the manga is about Hibiki, a young, revolutionary prodigy author with excellent talent in pure literature that can impress even famous novelists. Hibiki is anti-social, a bit psychotic, (I guess), eccentric and sarcastic school girl. There is one scene when Hibiki really remind me with Techi. Spoiler ahead.

Club President (Rika) in the literature club separated the books with 2 sides. The right one is for great books, the left one for shitty books. There is one low quality novel placed in right side, so Hibiki put it in the right side. Rika said eventhought that novel is low quality, the story is interesting. And she put it back to right. Hibiki take and put the book in the left again. And Rika will make sure to put it back in the right. They keep doing that until that novel placed in right side beyond the height Hibiki can reach.

In the end, she throw the bookshelf and ask Rika to let her re-arrange those books by herself. "You stand true to your beliefs, never yielding even one step of ground." Lol.

p022.jpg
    Now, I really hope the rumor will become true.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  17. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

smile-kun, you can get rest now ~

18. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    This

i can handle techi being emo all the time .
    i can handle keyaki being tired and suzumoto passed out on kohaku

but this.... fu** you management

20. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Oh goddammit.

That's something we could have anticipated, it's the worst case nevertheless.
    If you are giving every major song's center to the same person without training others who could replace her, that's a :poop:idea and they are getting the consequences for it now. It's the one thing if you give all the spotlight to one single person, but it's a whole other story if you don't train people who could pull off the same thing.
    I don't dislike Techi in any way and this of course isn't her fault. It's management's fault for not having a decent plan B once things don't work out as you hope.
    It's only logical to train others to do the same as Techi and while others may not be able to perform at her level yet or whatever, that's still better than replacing all of them with their "Usually we don't care about you, but now it's your time because we screwed up! Better be thankful!" group. It should be terribly embarassing for management if you ask me.
    This is exactly what always were nervous about and it completely confirms the whole "Techi=Kanji Keyakizaka" thing. Techi can't perform? No performance at all. I could totally imagine the other Kanjis being royally pissed at management.