1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well they got a backup plan for the 3 days concert.....lets Hiragana do all 3 days. #NicePlan

I wish Techi a speedy recovery.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/265091

screencap from 48show

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Question probably noone has the answer for... is this a new injury or the result of her fall at Kouhaku?

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'm more worried at Tecchi mental condition. As far as fans know, she is perfectionist or maybe, more to obsessive. Plus, she is also very low profile and don't want to stand out. I don't know if this is only her character or her trueself. But, if this is her real personality, I bet she will so stressed. Because of her condition, Kanji can't perform. I hope she can recover and it won't lead to another problem.
    And, what I see from this event, this is the real test for their bond.
    I hope Uemura won't get any problem and keep beautiful as always. :)

4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Get well soon little Techi :cry2:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont know exactly when Techi got her injury but if i have to guess, it would be during the 1st kouhaku performance when
    she fell down and landed on her right elbow

[​IMG]

for comparison, this gif from AKB48 Show in April

[​IMG]

episode 172 of AKB48 Show ~Kouhaku Special

http://48videodouga.net/video/6373

about cancelling the 2 day Kanji concert and tranferring to 3 days Hiragana, i dont agree with the management decision on this one. When Techi injuried and she needs time to recover, they pulled off the concert without Techi before in the national tour. I dont understand and i probably dont like their decision.

The management dont have any confidence on the 20 Kanji members performing without Techi. That's not a good sign for the management and for Kanji's reputation. Now we dumped the 2 days concert to Hiragana for a total of 3 days straight concerts. I am kinda of worry for Hiragana coz 3 days concert with different setlist will take time + energy. I hope they will survive these 3 days. (cross my finger nobody will faint on stage again)

6. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

she is still young. she will recover faster. now i just feel bad for the other 20 kanji member

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh no Techi is injured ;_; I expected it but still ;_; I hope she recovers fast. Seeing that gif of her fall at Kouhaku, it looks like she got injured there, just looking at it, it must have hurt a lot... but the decision to make Hiragana perform instead of Kanji is weird and it makes Kanji really look like they rely on Techi so much. even if there's some truth about this, but it still feels wrong and this just puts more pressure on Techi. it's like... if you get injured then all your friends won't get to perform either. This isn't a nice feeling at all, she might feel guilty to be this important to the group. They should find 1-2 members who can replace her when she's not here. it's hard to perform the same way as her but it's not like they can't find any girl who can give a good performance as center replacement...

Anyway I hope Techi recovers fast and maybe this break can help her to feel better too and come back stronger than ever <3 I admit I still want to see her become center in the future but they could try some double centers, and prepare the group for her possible absences, that's it. maybe switch centers from time to time if they want but I really love Techi as center ;_;

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Seriously, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? :eek:

We hope she's okay, but I'm kind of confused...is Techi going to Hiragana Keyaki? Or will ALL of the three days in the Budokan belong to Hiragana Keyaki, with Kanji Keyaki performances cancelled??? :confused:

(the Keyaki bubble watch is still in effect)

EDIT: Turns out the Kanji performances are CANCELLED for the Budokan, and the Hiragana Keyaki team is taking over the show. :(

Better safe than sorry, but still, this makes us really concerned about the future of Keyakizaka46 in some way...

I still have to wonder about the management though...is Kanji Keyaki too reliant on Techi? The cancellation of Kanji Keyaki acts in the Budokan makes me think Kanji Keyaki's relying on Techi a bit too much. And it's been that way for almost two years since the debut...

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ryandtw Techi is the only center in Keyakizaka46 so far and unfortunately she got injured. The management dont have any plan B and they decide that they will cancel 2 day Kanji and let Hiragana take over. Their master plan of grooming Techi to be the only center ...now face a tough situation when she needs time to heal up on her injury. I think the management should learn their lesson and rotate their center among potential aces. its sad when Techi got injured and 20 kanji members sitting on the sideline while Hiragana working their butt off for 3 days concert in Budokan. (if they could sell out 3 days or not)

10. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    really bummed about this, but i hope the fans and members will support techi

get well soon, techi!

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think there are two options, either 1) She got the injury during the first kouhaku performance where she fell really hard, and management wanted to see how long it would take to heal before announcing her break, or 2) She got it during rehearsals for the budokan concert, and since there are only two weeks until the shows they announced it now.

Either way, i hope she gets well soon. I'm always worrying about her mental state but sometimes I overlook her physical state. She pushes herself so hard, I hope she takes as much rest as she needs to recover, and I hope the girls continue to stick beside her despite this incident.

12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Option 3 she got the injury at Kouhaku and the rehearsals for Budokan made it worse.

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Seeing how mngmnt works I'd agree with @Meiji Ishin
    I frankly hope doctors gave her enough time to recover and so do staff.
    Unfortunately for Techi this means she'll feel responsible for what is happening

14. Bingo

Bingo Member

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

1-15-2018 SOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

Techi got a sling for her right arm and Memi got one on her left arm

[​IMG]

EDIT:

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She is so cute!!! :cute: Get well soon little monster! And give us another great performance! :)

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What did she write on that piece of paper?

18. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    あけましておめでとうございます - ひらてゆりな
    Happy New Year! - Hirate Yurina

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks very much!

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's usual for idol acts to hold their mic with their left hand, but it's NOT usual to see Techi write with her left hand - but then again, that right arm injury...that hurts. :cry: