Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate's smile is the best therapy for me.. My sadness goes away like poof.. And hate the world little less..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yurina will be on Shabekuri 007 with Keiko Kitagawa. Sept 3rd. Nice to se
    e her in variety show outside keyaki

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Idol smiles are overrated. Techi smiling at Shin-chan is great. Techi smiling with Memi is great. Techi forcing herself to smile on cue is worthless -- as well as not going to happen, lol. I'm not 100% positive about her state of mind, but the many natural smiles we've seen over the past couple of weeks have been wonderful. I have the feeling that part of her glumness in group interviews has to do with not wanting to take attention away from other members. But in the Techi x Memi video she acted as if she really didn't want to be looked at so much. This is a problem for an idol, but at least it may not mean she is especially unhappy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We are close to Hibiki movie release. Techi is in a lot of magzs to promote her movie with the casts.
    We will see her on Sept 3 in Shabekuri 007 with kitagawa san.

TV BROS cover
    DlGfL2dUUAEY5IN.jpeg ]

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8-21-2018 SOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i absolutely concur. Genuine smile must be earned by fans. If management build a safe environment where she's close to her friends, with benevolent sempai (kitagawa keiko, tsuchida), even someone who deal with a lot of pressure can open herself a little bit more. If handshake events is hitting hard on her where there's a risk of retarded fans that say harsch words, then it's countering all the effort to keep her mental state on a positive note.

there's a lot of work to do. I don't think it's okay to talk about everything in a handshake. Fans need to understand to not make a member uncomfortable during a talk session. On the other side, management should nudge techi on the opportunity to connect more with fans during handshake. After all this is part of being idol. If she skips it, she can't be "whole" in my opinion.

To reach new height, is a mutual effort. Both from her and fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8-22-2018 SOL

[dead YT link removed by mod]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Well, @CutePanda, it looks as if that is show where I read that Techi ordered Chinese food during the show and had it delivered. To the 8th floor studio where the show is made. Lol. She can be dark and gloomy, but she can also be bright and wilful and beautifully unpredictable.

Also, I guess she is still growing: she was hungry during the Techi x Memi video, and now she's hungry again. Lol. 170cm, here we come.

People are happy about the smiles shown by Techi and everyone else at the Keyaki Republic after-party:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As one person wrote: "Memi-tan, Muu, Shii, Mon...what a strong lineup."

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

SOL 8-23-2018

[dead YT link removed by mod. It would help the mods if posters would keep track of their own recent links.]

extra photos : source

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  12. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oze looks cute in the 1st pic:blush:. .
    Memi looks comfortable with Neru around ..
    And Oda's face in 3rd pic is lol[hehe]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi explains in that show why she was aiming the high-pressure hose directly at the Keyaki Republic audience rather than up into the air over them, as other members did: the arcing streams of water went a long way, up to 70m, and passed over the heads of nearer people. Some of the nearer people were waving their arms and asking for water to be sprayed on them, said Techi. She apologized, with a laugh, to anyone for whom the high-pressure spray might have been painful. source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As I read on a Chinese site, where they were describing the Techi x Memi video, Techi is sometimes like an eternal 14-year-old boy, lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So many yurina interviews. I wish someone will translate them. If i can understand japanese, i would translate it, but nah. Btw i love her photoshoots from all magazines.

She said she will do acting again if she love the character. she's picky but I think that's really good? You can not take roles with half heartedly bc the result must be not good for the actor who playing it and very dissapointing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From MORE mag, coming out Tuesday:

[​IMG]

Surrender now, doubters, there is no escape.

@Hiraishin -- Sorry, I am getting ready to be away for a month and can't do much translating until October. I think Hirate knows that she will be made offers she can't refuse for new movie/drama projects, but she is definitely not going to take anything she doesn't fit. I mean, the mangaka of Hibiki already knew she just was Hibiki.

Here's a tidbit: the scene in the preview where she is falling off the roof would normally be done in a studio, with a blue background, and matched with the outdoor scene in CG. Not for Techi. She did it in the actual place and actually fell off the roof (onto a wide and padded ledge below, most likely). The fact that her face never changes expression during all that is amazing. She apparently revealed this on School of Lock radio. source

Love your avatar. As Memi said in the Techi x Memi video: "You do look like them." Lol.

By the way, I love the last line in the preview: "If you have a problem with that, come to me." (文句があるなら、私にどうぞ。) With her dark expression and after the finger-breaking scene, that's bad-ass.

2-1/2 weeks to release. The Baitoru part-time work agency is running an offer of a "dream job" assisting at the opening, where Hirate will be on stage. $300 for a day's work, all expenses paid, including transportation and an overnight stay in Tokyo. One winner only.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    maybe Japan is different, but isn't it amazing she's doing her own stunts?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I saw it on instagram. She really did that DlRkss1UYAAmnSj.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

OMG, she really did. With a crane holding a net or wires or something. And without her expression changing as she fell. Legendary. Is she a god or a demon? Or both? (No, just a very special human.)

Same question about Hibiki the character. The manga translation has been stalled for quite a while, but two new chapters came out recently...and they are just as amazing as the previous ones.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    111522.jpg
    Who did that???

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor