1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is that real or fake ?

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is actually what i am being curious/anxious about. Soundtracks are a big thing to me in a movie or drama and i am on edge with Hibiki bc theres not even a hint on the soundtrack when usually it comes along with the trailer, and considering Techi is an idol member also the movie schedule lined up with the 6th single, i thought Keyaki would have a hand on the soundtrack and its one of the tracks on the 6th...but the release is just around the corner and no nothing

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Which one??
    That techi banner ? That's real you can check out twitter @maris_senpai46.

The photo i sent that techi jump with crane is true. I saw it on instagram and also some japanese account on twitter

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  7. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This lady deserves a salute! Senpai, so cool..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maris is a girl by the way. You can see her on OshiMoshi podcast.

9. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh wow.. Let me edit it right away..

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You may think Techi has been getting a lot of publicity for this film. But if the reviews from people who have seen the film at the media preview are anything to go by, this is nothing: she is going to be the woman of the moment, come the middle of September. On the cover of Nikkei Entertainment "Actress" magazine:

[​IMG]

"I saw the preview of Hibiki. It's a masterpiece! Hirate Yurina is great...no, she's fantastic! " (Nakamori Akio, pop culture essayist, writes especially about idols, invented the modern use of the word "otaku").

"It's as if the role was made for her." (Uno Koremasa, writer on movies and music, former editor for various music, movie and sports magazines.)

"Hirate Yurina was terrific!" (Muramatsu Kentarou, writer on cinema, member of the Japanese motion picture academy).

"More than an actress, she seemed like Hibiki herself...." (Yoshida Hisanori, famous announcer specializing in MCing anime events).

There were a few comments on the matome piece about these opinions that were a mixture of good sense and sour grapes, such as that a media preview is intended to garner positive buzz, so they invite people who have already shown some positive attitude toward the project, the manga, the director or the star. True enough, but in my mind there is a strong possibility that Techi is about to jump up to a different level of fame.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What a busy schedule with 5 stages live left, movie promotion and magazine stuff.

She looks so nervous on the Hibiki stage [hehe]

LINE Hibiki live https://live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/9286415

I was doubtful at first, but during the Hibiki promotion, all they talked about is Hirate. She is really the star here, I underestimated the impact this movie could have on her popularity. Its impressive all the praise she received. They talked about her during 30 minutes lol. I'm happy for her :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think it's okay to get critics from people especially this is her debut movie. She doesnt have enough experience in acting, i accept it. The matter is i hope hirate will take these critics to motivate her. And i hope she will take a different roles in the future, to challenge her acting skill.

I wonder what is techi aim for. She never tell us what's her ambition like other members. Maybe she just want to take everything, and see the result. Still young i hope she takes many experiences.

I think techi is really good at behind the scene work, like She gives her ideas to staff about keyrep etc, even takahiro said hirate join the meeting with keya staff now (?) and akanen said she is very creative person.

Techi looked nervous, shy but adorable and cute during the press con.

Sorry for my poor english

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

At the full on-stage appearance, apparently Kitagawa Keiko called Techi "Hii-chan."

On LINE LIVE, Hirate seemed pretty composed, to me. As composed as most of the rest of them, anyway. She was the first one to speak, too. I think the others were amazed at the speed of the comments pouring in, mainly people saying they love Techi. I mean Hii-chan. LINE LIVE and SHOWROOM should have a pause button for the comments, lol.

I felt a bit sorry for up-and-coming young actress Ayaka Wilson, being shunted to the second row and having to crane her neck to get into the "screenshot time" picture. Ayaka and Kitagawa-san looked great. Hirate looked fantastic. I couldn't help thinking of her first pic with the group when they were selected, three years ago. What a difference. She looked okay then, as a 14-year-old. She looks amazing now, at 17. Maybe a bit too mature, lol. But still young.

Yes, Techi should take proper criticism in stride and learn from it, where possible. But I haven't seen any real criticism yet, just a bit of carping negativity -- but not even that much of that. She has to get used to the unconstructive negative voices, but I think it's hard for her. Fortunately, she has such strength of will that she can power through things. I hope.

14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  15. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I request all the keyaota to join forces and find this interview with Hirose Suzu when it comes out...
    Thanking you in advance..

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It has been announced that the movie's theme song will be a Techi solo. No title or composer or lyricist announced. Some of the words apparently are:
    みんなが期待するような人に
    絶対になれなくてごめんなさい
    "I apologize that I can't become the kind of person everyone hopes me to be."
    I'd be happy if that's Hibiki more than Hirate.
    source

Morning TV clips:
    ZIP
    https://twitter.com/sakamiti_46aaa/status/1034558676407791616
    https://twitter.com/sakamiti_46aaa/status/1034558943912062976
    Mezamashi TV
    https://twitter.com/sakamichi46blog/status/1034554440391376896

And here's a blurry video of what appears to be the full event:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I take it back: she did look nervous. But she still spoke very naturally. Lots of photos here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She did look nervous.. The way she averts her eyes slightly from the cameras did say it all.. And also how she looks down time to time.. But she did got used to it.. I hope for some more news about Hibiki..

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The natalie.mu report of the event (with more pics). They report what Techi said: that when she was given the offer, and it was not just a role but the starring role, she thought there was no way she could do it, that she would just cause problems for everyone around her, and that they would soon get fed up with her. She said everyone is telling her she is just like Hibiki, but she doesn't think she is at all. However, when the shooting was over, she wanted to keep being Hibiki, she liked her so much. She just wanted to get Hibiki's nature across to people.

Japanese fan comments said that in appearance she held her own against legendary model Kitagawa Keiko (her co-star) at the event. I note what high heels the other two had to wear to be anywhere near Techi's height.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Someone found the dress she wore: "See" by Chloe.

[​IMG]

I enjoyed the part where the emcee asked everyone to smile...but Techi didn't, just managing to rise to a neutral expression, lol. Everyone else was so used to this stuff and did what they were supposed to. Techi acted like herself...or like Hibiki. She was only animated when she actually felt a reaction to something, not when she was supposed to. The big boots and the real expression made a big impression contrasted against the "pretty" and controlled style of Kitagawa Keiko and Ayaka Wilson -- both of whom are really good looking.

When she was doing one of the kicks she gave people, she said she asked the director if she could give more of a leap when she did it. After doing it, there was a tiny satisfied smile on her -- I mean Hibiki's -- face. One of the actors who received a kick said that as she was rushing toward him, he was scared, and thought of the scene in the Silent Majority MV where she strode toward the camera (Moses leading her people). Watching the event, I was almost ready to see Techi get upset with someone and give them a flying kick, lol.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When will Techi new solo for hibiki revealed? is there any people give reviews from this movie from the premiere?

Well she is still a shy girl that we use to see in keyaki. Her hair reminds me of her pre saimajo debut. Makes her younger.

20. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    such a tall kid lol
    i wonder what's her height now? her latest measure was around 165cm right?? lol i wonder if shes gonna catch up on Habu's 170cm [hehe]

• Like Like x 1