Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That was a really nice article, tho i think most of the content was things we already knew and read somewhere else. Its always nice reading Hirate's interviews, always nice to know more about this enigmatic child lol
    I kinda understood her dislike to being labeled, it means getting enclosed in certain perspective. She simply wants to be seen as she is. i mean she always did say she doesnt think of herself as anything special and we've known that she was always critical of herself but its nice that she has a good mentality to always seek improvement and keep herself grounded

2. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It’s almost been a year since techi posted on her blog. The last blog she wrote was on December 15, 2017, and that was really meaningful, i wonder will she post something this year.

4. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Same with handshake, if im not wrong the last hs event she attended was during kaze ni era. That kid is difficult to see nowadays :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I guess these two weeks are so tough for hirate fans.

7. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yep.. It's painful for us here too.. I am rewatching documentary of keyaki republic.. Sniff. T_T i miss her

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. I think the name-change thing is a kind of joke on her part, expressing both how dedicated she is to Hibiki -- how much she loved playing her -- and how little she cares for her own (past?) self.

2. @Hiraishin, @humbal -- In https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1795828 #3 (https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1793212), the director says that at the time of the first rehearsal, she asked for a meeting alone with him. He asked her what she thought of the script, and she said it was boring, and suggested what had to be done to it. Both the director and the screenwriter ended up agreeing with her -- and they changed it. In the English-language Japan News article, the director says she is a great actress who will show her talent in the future. I liked the idea that she didn't study Hibiki and try to be like her, but tried to understand where Hibiki was coming from and then act naturally, feeling what Hibiki felt.

3. I don't believe in spirit possession, but I think you can be "possessed" by part of your own psyche, in this case maybe by the person she is turning herself into for a song. In the early days, people talked about the "switch" that she turned on when she went on stage, turning from her normal self into the intense performer. It has always looked like a kind of possession to me -- at least when she is really "on," and when the song is a strong one.

4. I wondered if the wink in the commercial-shoot making-of video was something she learned from her friend Kakizaki Memi, who is winking a lot these days. But no, this is a different kind of wink: a little-girl wink?

5. Anyway, what a beautiful human she is. I just trust her to find her way through all this. With help from her friends. I don't think she's as proud as her otaku antis believe. She sees her own failings, not her strengths. But when she believes something, she becomes fully dedicated to it, and demands that things go that way. And that's an exhausting way to be, for her and for those around her.

On radio last weekend, Memi was asked which of the people she says she "loves" she loves most (Sasaki Kumi, Takase Mana, Nagahama Neru, Techi). She said that the one she is seriously in love with (gachi koi) is Yurina.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I believe the last handshake event she was at was the one where a guy threw a lit flare at her and was stopped from pulling out his knife.... I think she has reasons not to attend, not least the fact that some guys want to criticise her to her face. And in any case, she was never very good at or at ease with handshake. She said during the summer that she was "even willing to do handshake now", but the prospect of actually having to do it probably cooled her enthusiasm.

11. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't know why, this photo is so lovely.

IMG_20181013_220719.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Her face looks chubby and cute.. :3

13. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's nothing special but I couldn't help myself notice that Techi resembles Daichi Miura with her hair style(around KazeFuka)

14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi will be absent from School of Locks this week due to poor health condition and Keyaki members will take over for her (cr. Toomuchidea)

She is really sick. It's been two weeks she does not participate in any group and individual activity. This also the first time she is absent from SOL. Bc i remember when she was busy filming hibiki, she still have time to attend SOL.
    Hope this otter gets full rest

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I was looking forward to this week as I had a week off from my stupid classes.. I just hope for her quick recovery for now.. Techi get well soon! Another week will pass by missing her..

16. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Whoa was that really her last handshake event?? Then it means its been a year (or more?) then. I guess that really scared her since she hasnt done it since. I also think youre right, i also think she might've said the "shes willing to do handshakes" as she probably thought about it but actually doing it is different story :(

Also that bit from Koike (was that from a magazine interview? im not sure) where she said when before performance she said "lets do our best" to techi and techi apologized...it speaks big of techi that she's aware of her shorcomings and her position, we dont (or will never) know what she apologized for but its kinda sad, whatever reason it is, that makes her unable to cheerily say ganbatte back

8th single is coming but there hasnt been much activity or news... i dont know why i strongly feel strange..like its the calm before the storm feeling, like theres something BIG brewing...

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @candykeyaki yeah it was said it was aimed at her and Memi's lane. The suspect said that they wanted to kill a member.

18. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I already knew that. I simply meant to say that it probably affected her more than we thought

19. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

NHK songs web that featured her never got subbed right? I saw that only the 46 question part got subbed

20. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Next week's Keyakake I guess? ...But gods, Techi looks cute:cute::cry2:

n2i9181015-0131590326.jpg