1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 Members' started by Renappon, Nov 2, 2015.

1. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Can you please explain the part "Techi has had to endure an invasion of her dorm.." I never heard such rumor. From the look of it, Kanji girls get along well with each other. Who on earth can have malice towards her?

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

2. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    it wasnt as severe as Mahohon's but there was a rumor going around in 2016 (fukyouwaon era) that some fans found out where keyaki's dorm is and would lurk around the area and ofc it may have scared the members thats why because of that they had to move to another dorm. There was speculations that Techi had to move schools too bc they moved and she wasnt happy about it that may or may not have added to her (plus that flare incident too)sorta negative feeling towards fans :/

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Hello, everyone, just wanted to know if there is any update on Techi,if she appeared somewhere and if she is ok, I have been worried about her.
    I miss her so much,but is nice she is resting.

4. Dill

Dill Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    It came out today that one of the guys sent after Maho could be one of those that entered Keyaki dorm back there (NGT dorm was also under this kind of stalking and in some SR the girls were startled by creepy cries) and in other occasions stalked Zuumin. Not an isolated case then and documented in his tweet (though now it's on private). You can find the whole info on Maho thread in NGT member section, but it seems this guy somehow obtains and then sell Members personal info like adress, phone etc. Techi was... 15 at the time? I'm glad that Keyaki mgnmnt was better at handling this thing than NGT's has been.

Techi is collecting nominations this year lol I hope she really rest this time. She deserves it since 3 singles ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    mahohon is an adult and we can see how badly shaken she was, whereas techi still a child back then. and antis blame techi for being too dark, how funny

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Maybe that was one of the reason why techi changed so much. It makes sense now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

The rumour I read in early 2017 (and have seen referred to since) was that in fall 2016 some teenage guys actually invaded the dorm and may have found Techi's room. She and the others were said to have liked the dorm, which had a house mother and a kitchen, etc., but they then moved them more downtown, maybe closer to head office, where they could be watched better. This meant a big change from an agreeable group living situation not too far from school, with separate rooms but some kind of common living space, to something more like separate apartments, according to rumour. The rumour included saying that Techi liked her school and was upset about having to leave the area. I think it was early in 2018 that Techi said something about wanting to have everyone living together in a big house. And a lot has happened to her since 2016, from overwork to potentially head-turning praise to harsh criticism to the flare incident to who knows what else.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Wait, I forgot...what was the 'flare incident'?

9. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    During zenkoku tour someone threw flare into Techi HS lane

Gửi từ LGM-G600L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 7:47 PM
  11. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

Techi and Memi were in the same lane when the guy threw the flare, and Shida was in the next lane. Both Techi and Shida were so shaken that they did not take part in the next day's event.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Congratulation techi. Can't wait to see you smiling again in award ceremony :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Congrats to out Techi :1st::1st::1st:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

This seems like a big deal to me, even if there are four female and four male winners of the "outstanding newcomer" award. Two years ago, one of the winners was Hirose Suzu. The award is given to a new actor in a major role in a film who "makes an impression." Sounds like Techi, lol.

As we learn more about the kinds of things that "fans" can do to idols, I would unfortunately not be surprised if Techi decided she would rather not be in a business where handshake and contact with fans is expected. In screen acting, she can concentrate fully on building a performance, and not have to appear in front of large groups of people and have much direct contact with fans. If acting really takes off -- if she can do roles that are not, in a way, made for her, as Hibiki was (the mangaka recommended her for the role) -- I can picture her deciding to go that way and developing some other way of showing her singing and dancing. Sadly for us.

Here's a pic of Hirate with Hirose Suzu. Plus the photo from a story about the award. Plus a photo with Naako.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 5:02 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, I think if it was for her, she would've already graduated. But since she is the pillar of Keya and management can't let her go so early, she could stay a bit more even on a "hiatus" status.

Honestly it looks like she already graduated to ones that follow the group everyday but for the general public she is still the absolute "face" of Keya.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    If she wants to leave, I don't think anyone can't stop her to leave. If she don't want to do this anymore you're gonna feel it right away.

I always thought that Hirate is an idol who is not doing idol jobs.

@ukifune she is made to be an actress. I think of it since the 1st time I saw her but we even don't know what she wants to do in the futur or even what she likes lol
    did she ever said that she likes to dance ?

18. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

I can't remember her ever saying directly that she likes one thing or another. But I have seen her eagerly showing her dancing to Takahiro, for his help. She is very much into making the best song/dance performance, but whether that is pleasure or pain, I'm not sure. I think she did say how much she liked the process of making the film. You never know: real time away might let her relax back into what is enjoyable about being an idol, with the members whom she trusts and enjoys. I keep remembering her saying (a year ago or so?) that she really wanted to be living in a big house with everybody. And that would mean as an idol, with the members of K46.

But if she can really be an acting star, that pays far more than being an idol, I think.

19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

As long as I want Techi to develope more on acting side, i still think that she like doing her job with Keyaki more than alone. You guys can read her interview with Hirose Suzu, in which she said that she think doing alone (like acting) is hard for her.

I saw a lot of Techi NON kami-oshi fan said about her graduation and it really make me sad. Techi LOVE Keyaki (or Keyaki with 1st Gen Kanji ) a lot. Even though things become hard for her, mentaly and physicaly, she still expresses that she love them so much. She is the type that you can not force her to do thing she hate so if she wanna go, she would go immidiately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

They've released images of the covers of the Hibiki disks (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Do you think they might be trying to emphasize Techi, lol? The disks come out on March 6th.