1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. yoh

yoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. wry.smil3

wry.smil3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I start disliking overusage of that particular image of Techi.
    I feel like it is used too much lately - in Keya, in appearances in movie/MV's, magazines.
    I feel like Techi is becoming stuck with that image, whether by choise or not.
    People will start associating her with being gloomy-dark chara, moreso if she will be good at it - and forgetting she can be different.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Waaah. Oh my god her hair! Personally, the hairstyle doesn't suit her at all... I think black hair suits her the best. Punk gothic Techi is really new and quite strange to the eye lol.

At least she got those nice moves going on.

4. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Anyone knows the relationship between Fukase of Sekai no Owari and Techi? I mean, not in a romantic way. I've read an interview in which Techi mentioned Fukase. Now, Sekai no Owari has starred Techi in one of their PV. I'm curious. It's good that Techi has acquaintances/friends outside Keyaki as well :blush:

And Techi with that blonde hair tho!

6. wry.smil3

wry.smil3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://mobile.twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1093806041718878210

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love the MV and the mood of it, Techi is quite perfect for it and in it.
    Once again she blows me away.
    Nice done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ParipiTechi

ParipiTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Little Techi did it again <3

That part when she is on the back of the bike literally killed me :cute:

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Personally I reeeally love when Techi picked up a candy for the little girl.

She ran away. Well it's understandable. But if it were me, maybe I'll probably tell my mother afterwards, "Mom, I think I'm gay."

Jk tho but Techi is really cool and handsome, it's killing me :oops:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. wry.smil3

wry.smil3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I watched the SNO's mv and saw a "lost" girl who stuck in her normal daily life, want to get out of this place but dont know how to do it, a different character compared to Techi's other characters before. It take them 1.5year to finish this mv so Im appreciated their effort a lot.

And another bravo for Fukase-san to let Techi make her own dance. I'm glad that since the 1st day of Keyaki, the staff always listen to her idea. She used to say in the interview with Sekai no Owari that she hate adults who dont bother to listen to the young (which make her get tons of hate because people think she hate adult) so seeing her working with understanding adults make me happy.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love everything about this MV... so artistic, i see the mature techi and the dance part is fire..... wow. Sekai no Owari (esp Fukase-san) thank you for offering this work for techi.

• Like Like x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I love the video and I think she did amazingly but I get where you're coming from. We Keyaki fans know Techi is versatile and she can pull off concepts like Sekai Ai and Futari Saison (although I wonder if she could do them nowadays) but perhaps the general public forgot about those since it's been a while since Keyaki had that kind of concept and sound. At this moment I'd say she's probably seen as one of the coolest idols in Japan just based on her image.

However, I think she also plays a part in it. If she wanted to distance herself from that kind of image she could do it, by smiling more or appearing more on variety or acting more cute like she did in the past. But she rarely ever smiles in photographs. So she either doesn't care or doesn't mind.

This music video made me finally make an account here after lurking for a while. She looks very cool. Some people on twitter are saying it was shot in December.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. wry.smil3

wry.smil3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well, she is not appearing much anywhere now(publically I mean). And she does smile on SOL, as we can see from images.
    About her being able to distance herself from that image - it's not that easy.
    For example, quoting:
    See, that's how people starts thinking about her. It's not that those roles are bad to refuse them. It's more that other roles might not be offered to her soon. That will be limiting her choices if she decides to continue working as actress after graduating.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    In my opinion Techi is the type of person who has a rather rebellious personality despite the fact that she loves Keyakizaka46 very much, techi always follows her will. All her ideas in MV, choreography...she created it. In stage, she always performs at her highest level at that time even though it makes her physically hurt. And a lot of things like: no handshake, no smile...All that made her mysterious, making people think more about her and creating music and stories.
    "People often say they want to see the past me, but past is past, and all I can do now is now.” -Hirate Yurina
    Like the way she said, she will change, always like that, maybe before that she is a girl suitable for many bright or cool styles but now she becomes dark, sad.
    And of course the future will be different again. So guys, be comfortable !!!
    I always think about what techi do after graduating (although it's too early to talk about it, she's still very young). The situation I think of is not an actress but Techi completely escapes from showbiz. Live and do what she desires.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

for some reason she is similar to Saito Asuka of Nogizaka46, from a cute smiling little girl to dark gothic.

20. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Have you guys seen Techi's sincere smile in Stargazer MV? I love this smile :)

About her acting career, her 1st movie role was a literature genius who also a normal girl and she said that she want to portray clearly this normal side of Hibiki and she seem do good. It is not a gloomy role. If Techi and Sony want to change her image, they would get the suitable one.

I share the same thought with @fuyuka , Techi is the kind of "wild" girl, she will do what she want and the unprediction is one of her charm. We can not guess what she would do (like the cover of 8th single or this one) so she might become mature this year. Who know? She is just a teenager. Let wait and see ^^

Honestly, i just hope to see some kind of praise Techi in this thread, her acting her dance her appearance, just anything which are positive.

• Like Like x 3