1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I find her hairstyle atrocious in today’s performance. It shows her forehead, which is cute, but somehow it reminds me of an old painter look (no disrespect to painter-san). Babu still looks amazingly cute though and her smile :cute:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I'm hoping she's growing it out again and this is just the awkward in-between stage. I'd love to see Techi with Futari Saison style hair again.

Really enjoyed the performance today, I'd missed those glasses.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    she looks like a painter bec of the curls and the suit, lol. i for one prefer her bangless. it'll look better on a slightly longer hair

4. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    i actually liked the hairstyle because the bangs were out of her face. she looked great

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Those top black-rimmed glasses makes her eyebrows seem thicker than what they really are, not a fan of this look, quite honestly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :cute::cute:
    if the video does not show watch the video
    here

I died. Baby Techi is so freaking cute and cool in every way possible. I can feel the intense emotions Techi emits through that 4-min clip. I can already tell that the DVD is a must-buy. Also Techi in Garasu :cute:

And surprising enough, the video is not region-blocked. I hope this is a sign that mmg would stop blocking videos from international fans.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

OMG Hirate in Mou Mori.. Her dance is so powerful and intense. We are not worthy :worthy:

Seems like Techi certainly brought her A-game last year at ROK. Can't wait till the DVD is out so we can see this magical concert!

9. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Her right knee's bleeding? :cry2:
    190728 Keyakitte, Kakenai (HD)_Moment.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks to toomuchidea
    Fans also report that there’re many lovey-dovey pics of TechiNeru in Neru event. Although we might never see TechiNeru in Keyaki again, it eases my heart knowing that they’ll continue to be good friends with each other.

• Like Like x 4
  12. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I believe Techi Neru friendship will last for a long time, even though Neru chan is no longer in Keyaki.

It's so sweet and very gentlemanly (?) of her to give a flower bouquet for Neru chan.

Also, I'm 100% agree with Neru chan's message. I hope Tecchan will be "saved", I pray for her happiness everytime.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan in gold as cover girl in Bessatsu Kadokawa magazine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: natalie news.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan and TAKAHIRO-sensei as teachers in Futaba 1 day Summer School. She really had a lot of fun and was smiling. She really loves to interact with people (she shows that in radio).

Presentation.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Resume.

if the video does not show watch the video here

100 people Silent Majority. (Techi-chan "skip" was so cute)

nlab video. All the credits to them.

Futaba interview.
    (Due to some problems, they lent me an account to upload the video. Thank you)

nlab main article and pictures.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 6
  16. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    ^^ wow tecchi in that video is giving me major heart eyes :inlove: shes just so cool!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Just a question to kill time while we wait for new Techi content: What are your impressions when you read Techi's interviews (from debut till now)? How have those interviews affected your view of Techi as a person?

Since I ask these questions I'd answer first. For me, Techi's interviews is a factor that makes me her fan, aside from her performance and such. It’s so rare to encounter someone likes her. She’s honest, mature (I was so surprised at how mature she was at the age of 14) and mysterious. For example, she’s so lonely but she’s also content at being lonely, or her questioning the word “friendship”. Reading her interviews is like reading a strange, yet oddly fascinating book. I find her very attractive as a person.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Tecchan interview is interesting for me because she always has her own perspective which is unusual for idols or even pop artists in general. It's not only about her artistic thoughts, but also about how considerate she is to others. Being a center, especially the (arguably) absolute center of a group, I think it's easy for one to be self-centered. Through her interviews (implicitly) and other people's (explicitly), people can learn that she has respectable characteristics. She earnestly want other members and the whole group to shine. That's incredible.

However, maybe because I'm a psych student and I'm such a worrywart, a lot of time I ponder about some part of her interviews. Particularly about how she claims she is a stoic person who doesn't really mind about anything. Many members have said that Tecchan is a sensitive person. We can also get the same expression through her behavior and her up/down performances. I'm not saying she lied, actually, I think it's even more worrisome. I'm afraid that she unconsciously said that she is such a stoic person in order to protect herself. I want her to open up more if it's possible. But, eh, maybe I'm just worrying too much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    I've been waiting for this question to come (since it'll be weird if I suddenly talked about Techi in deep thought)

Reading someone's interview (especially public figure) sometimes can be a little tricky, since we can't really determine whether the subject's response is genuine as a whole or only partly for the sake of their image for the audience (let's talk real, we're talking about entertainment industry here).

Techi had debuted when she was 14, which means she was in the critical age during her character building toward becoming an adult. In the midst of curiosity, Techi in this case, found her way in order to explore her ability and challenged herself by taking the audition.

Akimoto - sensei and his group is (ofc) experts in this industry, so the concept must had been created long ago before they held audition for this upcoming group (Keyaki in this case), which means they had more characteristic other than skills in dancing and singing.

Among these talented chosen members, there is Techi, who was the youngest one. During the time period toward debut, it was also when Akimoto - sensei's staff observed which member should be the 'spear'.

Aside from being the youngest one (which means she was still not too hard to be formed), high energy, I believe Aki-P and his team spotted the 'charm' which Techi naturally has. So they guided her to pull out those charm and inner talent to the maximum extend.

Most teenager often start to grow convinced they know everything, so it's not a surprise if they have difficulties following adults rules and tried to argue about everything or if they insists you have no idea what you're talking about. In Techi's case, I assume this is one of the main cause why she (perhaps still) hates adults. She stated that she used to be a cheerful girl, but as time passes and she grew more acknowledgement, her personality also changed. Not only when she appeared on tv/stage, but also off-air.

From a fan perspective, I'm guessing she had inner conflict regarding her character developmental.

It's contradictive, but I think Techi as an art performer is the right way for her self actualization.

She didn't deny that she has rebelious trait. If she reached her break point, she could do anything she wants (even something out of line). However, she chose to let out all her inner conflict to her work. She breaks down all her insecurities and negative feeling when she performs on the stage, and I believe that's why she obtained composure when she appeared outside stage-performing.

From this, I concluded that Techi is a calculative, mature-teenager. She didn't supress her break down, but she knows how to control them. However, because she already started to realize her talent and ability to control her emotion, seems like her strong-willed and hard-headedness are issues which I hope she could try to slow them down. (It's painful to see her losing her voice or injured herself).

• Like Like x 2
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's hard for me to think about Techi only through her interviews because I think there's more of "how I see myself" than "how I'm really am" in those, so, if I try to undersand her, her own interviews can't be the only sources.
    I agree with more or less everything @dinda308 said, especially appreciated pointing out that Techi is not someone who lives in a limbo, but like everyone else she's influenced for good or for bad by other people, in her most formative years.
    And I'm glad that one adult she's often in contact with is Takahiro sensei.

I think, sad as it is, we fans will never have Techi back as she was at 14, before she had to leave the dorm she shared with other members and the HS attack, but also the weight of being the permanent center being pushed on her shoulders and mngmnt making decisions that not always protected her wellbeing... but I'm witnessing through the time a slow and yet positive relationship growth with other members.

There always have been members who supported and loved Techi, from Akane to Shida, to Neru and so on; but after some of them centered the songs, like Risa and Yuuka and Pon there's also an "understanding Techi" that wasn't there before.
    Other members are also growing up, and it's not that hard imagine Risa having a discussion about it with Fuuchan, or Yuuka with Pon..

For me, they fully feel like they are all walking in the same direction for the first time since I'm following Keyaki, and this has and will have an impact on Techi too.
    A positive one.

I hope it's not too much confusing, as I'm trying to put together all the feelings I got reading blogs and inteviews and watching everything I could put my hands on.. but I think the most happy Techi we had lately is the one in Keyaki house. Not over the top Techi because she's not 14 anymore and she surely raised up walls that weren't there back at the start, but the "I'm okay" Techi.

That's her place. I think that's really the place where she fully feels at best, with other members.

There's a lot to do still this summer, my hope is that she'll enjoy all of this with the other members. No regrets.

• Like Like x 2