1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wonder if Techi will perform at CDJ since she also has to participate in Nikkan Film Awards. I hope Nikkan Awards will be held in a different day so she can join both.

——————
    Tecchan will appear on Vouge visual book to celebrate the magazine’s 20th anniversary. She’s one of the representatives of the new generation, according to the magazine’s description.

This is HUGE for Techi. I didn’t expect our baby to get a chance to appear on Vouge (the visual book not the actually magazine but nonetheless). Techi is really snatching these magazine deals this year, from Casa Brutus, Nylon... and now Vouge.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi is godly in today’s performance. Hiraishin is such an all-kill, the song shot to 76 on Japan ITunes chart after Keyaki’s stage. Before and after the performance, you can hear fans shouting Techi’s name. And apparently Keyaki was singing live?

Weird that we still haven’t had any info about 9th single yet.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan is back!

Techi-chan in Girls Locks! Entertaining and informative.

Please enjoy.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girls Locks! 19.11.18 Backup.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Why did you cut techi's hair, stylist-san?? While I was having nostalgia with Techi's angelic bob hair :cry2:
    But, this hairstyle also iconic and suited her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 2
  9. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    "Good girl, Yurina-chan."

And those giggles afterward

Excuse me for dying of happiness

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi-chan in her recent Girls Locks! Pretty entertaining and funny.

Please enjoy.

Girls Locks! 19.11.21 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    https://twitter.com/NewsSakamichi/status/1204385427685171200?s=20

Techi will be on the over of blt Memorial Book. Techi looks so soft uwu. They must have taken this photoshoot before their Eccentric performance due to the length of Techi's hair. I think the length in this photo is really close to her Sekai and Saison days?

Also, Keyaki is performing Getsuyobi on FNS. It has been so long since we had a chance to watch Getsuyobi live. I absolutely adore her Getsuyobi performance when Keyaki was promoting their 1st single. I wonder how the choreo has changed to fit the bigger Keyaki with both 1ki and 2ki. I hope we can see everyone in the performance. I'm really happy that they're using different songs than Ambiva and Kaze Ni. As 9th single has been postponed, I hope Keyaki would perform their bsides on year-end awards and tv shows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    :omfg:Techi is really in that TechiHono ship huh? Have to say their friendship is so cute. I’m glad that Techi is developing strong bonds with 2ki.

https://twitter.com/oricon/status/1207790474456518656?s=21

And a huge YES to Kuroi and Kado Wo Magaru live performances. I better prepare tissues :omfg:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I love it how we will finally have Kuroi Hitsuji and Kado wo Magaru on the stage, especially Msta and can't wait to see Techi nailed it.

For Kouhaku Fukyouwaon, i have complicated feeling about this. As much as I love that song and this show how people love it and forgive that accident, I'm also a little bit worried about it. Hope that we can enjoy it to the most and the girls can again show how brilliant Fukyouwaon is to all Japan

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    They wouldn't be doing Fukyouwaon if they weren't sure they could handle it. Besides people forget that the first Fukyouwaon performance at Kohaku was great, it's the second one (with those leather outfits) that was too much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi was ethereal today. The seifuku looked so good on her, it complimented her feminine figure. Her performance was out of this world, my eyes were all glued to her. And her smile...gosh :cute:

Overall I really enjoy tonight’s performance. Saison is a great choice for Christmas performance and the girls, especially our babu, did amazingly.

16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [This video contains content from TV Asahi Corporation, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.]

[This video contains content from TV Asahi Corporation, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.]

What else can I say? In one night Techi gave us these two breathtaking, legendary performances. The feelings are so raw and real I literally held my breathe through them. Thank you so much Techi, many people are healed today thanks to you and Keyaki performance. Keyaki is really the highlight of Msta super live.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Reports said that Techi cried after the performance and Takahiro came to help her. Also she got encourage before the performance too. There must be a lot of pressure on her yet she delivered the song to the best
    Thanks for an amazing performance and I'm glad she could gave her all, surpassed all the hardship and nailed the songs today. It really gives me positive feelings for the coming year

• Like Like x 4
  18. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

And yesterday’s reports were even worse. She had done such a good job in Mste, I don’t understand what went wrong. I’m scared that she collapses again.
    I hope mgmt know what they’re doing this time.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  20. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1