1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki will have a showroom together. I wish Techi would join them, just like Kuroi Hitsuji SR. Can we just have 9th single already??? Keyaki threads have been dead for days. Thanks God we have SOL next week.

2. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    Any information when will it be held?

3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Jan 16 from 20.30~21.00 JST

• Like Like x 1
  4. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

Its better to burn out than to fade away.

5. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Are those injuries and deteriorated health still not enough for her to stop and leave?

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    why she choose quit instead graduate ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

7. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    we dont know, but maybe she is fed up with all the haters, and maybe inside the group they were arguing and some girls dont like her, so she just gave up

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My kami-oshi has “withdrawn”, heck not even “graduated”. She chose the world herself and mmg was just respecting her choice. It’ll never be the same again. It hurts me so much thinking about how I’ll never see her surrounded my members that she love wholeheartedly. Techi loves Keyaki so much, she loves the group with all her life. I don’t know what led to the decision but let’s not speculate. The year-end performances were so phenomenal, every song performed was perfect. And yet. I always know that she’d graduate someday, but not THIS. And she was holding back her tears in yesterday’s SOL too. This is truly too much for my heart to take.

But still, thank you Techi for your time with Keyaki. Babu always makes people surprise, from the very beginning till her last moment with the group. I can only hope that she’ll continue to be active in the entertainment industry.

A small good news, she’ll feature on Numero (out 2/28) and we still have SOL next month.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  9. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    My poor heart...

But as long as Techi is happy and healthy then so be it.
    No wonder it's raining quite heavy since yesterday in my place

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish her all the happiness in the world.

11. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

It’s kind of cruel that she didn’t give us the time to get used to the idea of her leaving, but she must have her reasons.
    I’ve so many things to say, but I don’t know where to start. So I’ll just say this: thank you for making me a keyaki fan, tecchan <3

12. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    hirate-chan, who bravely stood in the center position for their debut song despite being the youngest in the group, who took on the position again and again despite it harming her. thank you for being so strong for keyakizaka46 that you always hoped to make known to every person in japan.

techi, who never liked lying and wanted to live her life honestly. techi, who is a perfectionist when it came to her own work and never thought that perfection wasn't worth the sacrifice. techi, who never wanted to be a center but was simply born to be one.

maybe she's leaving before keyaki met the goals she set for it, maybe she's closing this chapter with a peaceful heart, but either way, i hope she's at least a little bit proud of all the wonderful things she's done. little girl who performed through pain, who pushed all and any limits just to put on the best show for the group she loves, a teenager who did her best to help keyakizaka46 climb up that slope no matter how quickly her body was giving out.

tokyo dome and year end special stages feel a lot like a goodbye now.
    thank you, techi, for giving us another chance to appreciate the many protagonists of the songs we love so much. after watching all of them, all i could think is that you are a once in a lifetime.

it hurts that she's leaving without a proper explanation but she doesn't owe people one. she owes one to her members, and i would hope she explained her decision to them. but she doesn't have to stand and open up to the fans, it's never been her thing. techi is very private, always been so. no wonder she decided to leave like that. private stuff should stay private, and in this situation, private is whatever she wants to keep not_public for now. (though i'm sure bunshun will have a lot to say on the matter of her withdrawal).

hirate, who a couple of years ago came back to the group after a hiatus because she felt like she still owed it a lot. i hope she doesn't feel so anymore. i hope her decision was made because she felt that it was time to go. i hope there are no regrets, i hope she doesn't blame herself for anything, despite what people have to say.

from this moment, proudly and confidently walk on your own path, and whatever you choose it to be, i hope it's much easier and less painful than the one up till now. try to find the hirate yurina you'll love as much as you love keyakizaka46.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Techi :(
    I just want you to be happy baby otter, be the smiling and happy Hirate we knew and loved before
    Godspeed

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Techi can sing, act, and dance. Thank you for having been such an important part in Keyakizaka46, a group I love so much. I will miss her tremendously for so many different reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Is there zero chance she will return? From an English standpoint "withdrawn" is not a permanent thing as far as I understand

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Be free techi :) i'll support you no matter what. Thank you for made me fall into this group.

It's still painful...

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Now you got me thinking.
    Graduate literally means "completed" right, like you won't come back to elementary school if you've already completed your study there. Hiatus, by dictionary explanation, is a short pause.
    But withdraw?
    Like you withdraw money from the bank, "that money" won't be back, but you should put another one back to fill the missing. Or when you resign from a job, with your consent (not by being fired), perhaps you can still apply for the job one more time at the same company. However, it's kind of not making sense.

18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Good luck to her. What ever she is planning to do, I hope she won't take too long. Once you lose momentum, it is easy to become a washout star/idol. But I'm sure she and aki-p have already drawn up projects in place.
    ...Since she did won an award for her acting skills, she might have been playing us like a fiddle the last two years, just for this moment, to launch a solo career with a big bang.

19. tulipnohana

tulipnohana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Hirate Yurina-san
    Good Luck with your solo career in the future !

• Like Like x 1
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Not a Keyaki fan but I had always admired what she put into her performances and all those successful singles
    (great songs which I will still replay)

Thank you and good luck!

• Like Like x 2