Hirate Yurina (Techi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Keyakizaka46 Graduated Members' started by Renappon, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I just noticed, the boy in Kuroi Hitsuji was her:^^;:

She's awesome.

Why did she leave?

• Like Like x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m glad you enjoyed her performance for Kuroi Hitsuji. That song is Kami-level. Techi said on SOL that she couldn’t say anything more about her withdrawal (so all the reasons circulating online are only doubts and suspicion). She will when she can though so we should wait until she’s comfortable talking about it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi’s last week of SOL in about 2 days. I miss her so much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

In yesterday sol, Techi shared that she borrowed makeup-san hoodie because she was cold, then she pulled the hood strings so that only a small portion of her face could be seen and that ruined her hair lmao. Techi has mentioned Maomao several times. They have such a good relationship. Maomao posted her ig story yesterday, showed a panda sticker that Techi put on without her knowing.

Makeup-san’s IG for anyone interested: https://instagram.com/hairmake_maomao?igshid=szhzllq080w2

Also on Sunday March 22 at 2p.m (Japan time), Techi will appear on Sol’s special event. The event will be broadcasted through YouTube and LINELIVE. I think there’re two sessions (video and voice), in which Techi will join the voice session. https://twitter.com/sol_info/status/1239904650704244737?s=21

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ryandtw

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    SOL! Kizuna Kanshasai
    Code:
    Event finished, no archive

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  7. ryandtw

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Techi did take part in Sunday's SOL! Kizuna Kanshasai but was pre-recorded audio only, no live video.

Anyways, Techi leaves SOL, and so does LiSA and the headmaster of SOL, but who's also leaving SOL at the end of the month?

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Basically everyone doing Girls Lock. I think Girls Lock is discontinued and Techi’s section is their last one.

9. ryandtw

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Well, I heard SOL is getting a refresh, some are still staying (obviously not Techi); I heard LiSA is moving weekly every Friday nights...

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I said Girls Locks, which is only a section of SOL. School Of Lock is divided into Girls Locks and Artists Locks (where LiSA falls under). Only Techi (graduated last week) and Takahashi Hikaru (graduating this week with Thursday being her last section) are under Girls Locks. SOL did announce their schedule change starting April but Girls Locks is not on the timetable.

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Olive has officially been released. Grab your copy before it sold out because it’s been on bestseller for quite sometime already. Some fans already put some sneak peak online and the photos are incredible. Techi looks really cute and particularly fits the old-fashioned, traditional (not sure how to describe it haha) vibe so much.

• Like Like x 2