1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Uemura apparently said a day or two ago in Message that she's in contact with Techi every day. No more detail than that, and I haven't seen the original message. source Comments praise Muu as a kind elder sister, and seem confident that Techi is well.

And we do have that statement by Konno Yoshio (Sony's point man for Keyaki) that when (the word can also mean 'if,' but probably means 'when' here) she comes back, it will be a big deal. So I'm quite hopeful.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune your post came true !!! Techi got a movie role

[​IMG]

3. greenvers15

greenvers15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    OMG IS TRUEEEEEE! :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

5. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    HYPEEE! :^O^:

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    No Ninja? [hehe]

I'm so happy :cry2:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Read the manga here. As @Gocchisama says on twitter, the role is just made for Techi. Quoting from Hibiki (Techi's starring role) in the manga: "I just follow my own feelings." As I mentioned earlier, the mangaka himself wanted her to play the role.

I really didn't quite dare believe that the rumour was true, but now I can relax and get excited, lol. This could be great.

This also suggests that Techi is fine, and will probably be back for some summer lives and the next MV. But if the film goes well, she could end up not doing a whole lot more than that, because film publicity and new roles will come. And other members may keep centering live perfs.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I love Techi, but it feels weird to have a absolute center and "face" of a group when you never see her.
    If the same trend continues next single with Techi center and as always she is nowhere to be seen the group is just failing imo.

Love Keya but it is getting tiring. It is obvious Techi is not well and has not been for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so the movie deal came true and studying oversea is a false alarm:^^;: i wonder how much Techi will participate in Keyaki46 activity like Keyakake or music performance this year.

https://mdpr.jp/cinema/detail/1760274

10. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    So the rumors were true! Nice! Does anyone know what the main character is like in the manga? Since they like to compare her to Techi.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

link to manga above. The main character is a brilliant, instinctive 15-year-old writer who has no social skills. When another writer asks for her opinion, she gives it straight. She doesn’t attack people, exactly, but it probably feels like it. However, when she feels attacked, she can get extremely violent. The manga, as fas as I’ve read, follows her writing career and her growing ability to deal with actual humans at the same time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    congrats miss techi for movie debut. excited to see her debut on September :banana:

13. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is great! I can't wait to see how her acting has improved. Finally a truth has been cleared up about her whereabouts [hehe]

• Old Old x 1
  14. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I think Techi's absence was expected somehow, they put Yuichanzu flanking her for some reason, in Mou Mori MV Techi even didn't appear with the others and Zuu and Yuipon lead the choreography.
    Also, I see in this "hiatus" instead of a bad sign a good sign, for me is like she wants to return to the group in a good condition and doesn't give up yet. Yes, she wasn't well months ago and probably we will never know why, but when she appeared for that MC (cosme?) she looked healthy and happy, and I need to talk about her glance there! Was so brightful compared to her shady past glance. I'm fine if she's fine, and if theres a posibility that she does not enjoy her activities with the group anymore, I will support her decision of leave this shit, but it doesn't seem to be the current situation (from my perspective).

I bet that she is sick of this "Techi and friends", too (not her fault, not her decisions and I trully believe that she doesn't eclips the members as others arguing). I hope for the 7th single a new center FINALLY, I can see in any of the centers that we already saw in the annilive the next center, or even an unexpected member... Btw actually am I the only one that wants her in the third row, right? lol

I hope no one feels offended by my comment, if so; I'm sorry. Habu a good day! And sorry again.

• Like Like x 2
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, so happy for Techi! That penetrating gaze in Sai Majo was a deciding factor for the author of that manga to cast her. Together with Keiko Kitagawa no less!
    And for the people already wondering if Techi will be absent for more shows (certainly variety shows), well, yes, Acchan was absent in quite a few because she was filming other things. Granted, Acchan wouldn't miss concerts, so there may still be more stuff we don't fully know why Techi did. And her absence pushed the issue of trying out other members for centers; the most notable: Sugai-sama's all-out rendition of Fukyouwaon in the 2nd live.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i wonder if they will create the theme song for Techi's movie as one of Keyaki46 upcoming single similar to Nogizaka46 Asahinagu movie (19th single)?

18. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

this would be a bad idea lol imagine the triggered ppl :^^;: because I'm sure if they take the theme song for the movie as one of their upcoming single Techi surely will center it since she is the lead in the movie

or if they really plan to do it maybe the center doesn't really need to be Techi? double center maybe? I don't know lol

And this is my first time posting here in Techi thread

19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its not the same thing. In Asahinagu you had 8 members of N46 in it so its like a "N46 movie".

Here she will be alone so I doubt about it but it could be great to make the group more famous.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well they could put a Techi solo song or B-side for her movie ?

here is the link to the official website for Hibiki movie:

http://hibiki-the-movie.jp/